Political Opinion

Yes it is all about the money, that is why I say the Financials are the ring leader, people are just a commodity to be harvested at election time, otherwise, you give them just enough to keep the pitch forks at bay

1 Like

It is pretty scary how closely our current government is following the plot of the 1968 Star Trek episode Patterns of Force. I guess this makes me a Zeon

1a

1a2

As you can see There are people who buy and advise Congress, there are people who advise the state, and there are people who advise the city. it’s a never-ending cycle.

In other words, they are all pushing for what they think is best for America except Congress, who is relying on these groups who only have their best interests at heart.

National League of Cities Efforts to Ban Guns in America through your local government

Who is the National League of Cities, and why are they trying to take away your right to bear arms?

The National League of Cities and their affiliated state Municipal Leagues are both George Soros backed organizations that are aggressively pushing Anti-Gun legislation in localities throughout America. Their President, Tim Ellis, has publicly stated his intent to crackdown on guns, and believes that there is an epidemic of children who are “dying from gun violence due to the lack of gun control.”

Another Rapper, if you rap about the life you just might die by the life, In all seriousness if you making money, why stay in the so-called hood**

Rapper Half Ounce Dead After Being Shot While on Phone With Pregnant Wife

Rapper Half Ounce Dead After Being Shot While on Phone With Pregnant Wife

Friends and family are mourning the loss of musician Half Ounce .

According to a news release shared by the Los Angeles Police Department on Oct. 4, authorities rushed to the scene of the 700 block of South New Hampshire Avenue at 11:30 p.m. after receiving “numerous radio calls of shots fired, with a man screaming.”

Upon arrival, police said they located a victim in front of an apartment building, unresponsive, with gunshot wounds. Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

The LA County Coroner’s office confirmed to NBC4 Los Angeles, that rapper Half Ounce, born Latauriisha O’Brien , was the man who was shot and killed.

Some of my favorite quotes oddly come from Jessie Jackson, here are a couple

“Today a black man has more to fear from a brother in the hood, than from a white man wearing a hood”

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

1 Like

There are other racers out there who rob, steal, kill and rape, I don’t want to be caught off guard with that kind of attitude. I keep my surroundings in mind at all times, I trust no one.

But the point that a black man has more to fear from another black man is so true. You can also look at it this way, you are more likely to be killed by your own race than by any other race, around 80%

It’s foolish and dangerous to just blindly accept the mainstream and government narrative at times.

The Nordstream sabotage saga analysed from a Professional Traders point of view…

A few Clowns here believe it was Professor Plumb in the Conservatory with a KalashnikovLights out at 9.00pm ladies… Candles out by 10.00pm…

1 Like

So the U.S.A. sabotaged the Nordstream, In what way do you want us to feel your anger and madness because the U.S.A has sabotaged the Nordstream pipeline?

Remember to Follow your leader, maybe this will give you some relief.

Trump Considers Sanctions On Russia-Germany Gas Pipeline

Russia’s controversial Nord Stream 2 offshore natural gas pipeline from Russia to Germany opposed by many European Union (EU) member states and former president Barack Obama is once again coming under intense scrutiny from the United States.

The Trump administration said Wednesday it’s still considering using sanctions to block the completion of Nord Stream 2, which is owned and operated by Nord Stream AG. This company’s majority shareholder is Russian state company, Gazprom.

“Well, we’re looking at it,” said president Donald Trump of Nord Stream 2. “People have a right to do what they want to do. I think it’s something that I’ve been looking at and I’ve been thinking about and I’m the one that brought up the pipeline problem.”

Last year, Trump said Germany might be held captive to Russian energy exports. This is a position long held by opponents to the original Nord Stream project whose first pipeline was inaugurated in November 2011. The second pipeline was inaugurated in October 2012.

Useful Idiots

This is who they are: Republicans hurry to support Russian dictator and sneer at America

On Monday, Russian authoritarian ruler Vladimir Putin moved additional Russian forces into Ukraine, declaring that two regions in eastern Ukraine were now “independent republics.” On Tuesday, Putin expanded the scope of the new nations he peremptorily formed out of the territory of a neighboring country, setting up an excuse to occupy a much larger area and engage in direct military conflict with Ukrainian government forces.

In response to Putin’s actions, both the United States and European nations took swift actions. Sanctions have been placed on Russia, making it extremely difficult to finance the country’s debt in international markets. Additional sanctions have been placed on Russian state banks. And, most importantly, completion of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline—a pipeline that would have carried 1.9 trillion cubic feet of natural gas from Russia to Germany each year—has been halted. This pipeline would have been a major source of revenue for Russia, which has an economy that is heavily dependent on export of fossil fuels.

But as the world unites in opposition to Russian aggression, there is one notable exception: Republicans. From Donald Trump to Mike Pompeo to Josh Hawley, the same people who were in a hurry to overthrow democracy in America are using this moment to support the destruction of a democratic ally.

We Americans have always had distrust for the government, but we did have a lot of trust in the media to keep the government honest, that has all gone out the window. All American news media are just propaganda pieces for the political party they support ( or are controlled by)

How much do you want to bet there is a box of top-secret documents in the pentagon labeled “Nordstream”

End the tyranny

2 Likes

Gas prices at the pump are on the rise again, is this jump in oil price just a dead cat bounce or a sign that more inflation is on the way

1a2

1 Like

What universe do you live in, to not know that powerhouse countries spy on and keep top secrets about other countries, that’s how countries become powerhouses, you don’t think the Chinese, who have become a powerhouse, don’t have top secrets about America,

Knowing other countries’ strengths and weaknesses has always been a thing

Locking the traitors up one by one

Proud Boys member pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy for U.S. Capitol attack

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A member of the far-right Proud Boys pleaded guilty on Thursday to a charge of seditious conspiracy over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, making him the first member of the group to do so.

Jeremy Bertino, 43, of Belmont, North Carolina, could potentially become a key witness against five other members of the group, including former Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio, who are due to stand trial beginning in December on charges including seditious conspiracy.

A sixth Proud Boys member, Charles Donohoe, 34, of Kernersville, North Carolina, pleaded guilty in April to conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers.

Comrade Carlson

Is it TOP SECRET or is it top secret

Obama brought up this question in his defence of Hillary and her unsecured private server,

Clearly there are things that need to be kept a secret like the specs for our latest jet fighter and workings of our nuclear arsenal these get the TOP SECRET label.

But then their are the secrets that have nothing to do with national defence but actions our government is taking against the American people. This kind of top secret needs to end. One such example is all the documents related to the Kennedy assassination. It is now 60 years and documents are still being held back and what has been released has been heavily redacted. and don’t even get me started on all the Sh-t the FBI is doing.

Make America Free Again

That’s where a lot of the top secret crap lies. Them covering their arses on their illegal
activities that are against the law.

2 Likes

I agree here, but how do you stop this? I don’t think congress cares enough to pass a law to stop them

You be the judge

Aretha Franklin’s FBI File Is Finally Revealed And It’s Shocking

Rolling Stone has managed to obtain documents that show the Federal Bureau of Investigations 40 year surveillance of the late Aretha Franklin. The file on her began in 1967 and lasted until 2007 (she died in 2018).

The magazine reveals that the file is 270 pages and is full of phrases such as: “pro-communist,” “hate America,” “radical,” “Black extremists,” “militant Black power” and “racial violence.”

It questioned the singer’s relationship with other artists and activists that she had. Some of the documents were heavily redacted. Kecalf Franklin, the performer’s son, told Rolling Stone:

*“*I’m not really sure if my mother was aware that she was being targeted by the FBI and followed. I do know that she had absolutely nothing to hide though.”

Absolutely! the fbi has become America’s Gestapo

How does this description not also describe the actions of the fbi going back to its inception, Just replace “Jews” with any group seeking political change, and it all applies

1a