Political Opinion

and you continue to do the same, wish you the best :pray:

Falstaff, if you were in a room with smart and successful people, would you be one of them? Itā€™s nice to be in a room with smart and successful people, but what is the point of living if you arenā€™t one of them?

In other words, what Jordan Peterson said makes you have a higher IQ?.

It Is Better To Keep Your Mouth Closed And Let People Think You Are A Fool Than To Open It And Remove All Doubt:

The dark history of IQ tests - Stefan C. Dombrowski

Explore the history of IQ tests; how they measure a personā€™s intelligence and the ways they have been used to justify scientifically baseless ideologies.

IQ test makers: Makes test to know which children need help in studies
Humans: Nice, a new tool I can use to discriminate

A whole nother conversation can be had about being smart or dumb

@Dennis3450

You might like to learn a little more ?

"ļæ¼This Is F*cking Concerning - YouTube

2 Likes

Maybe the Conservative and Unionist Party should change their rules, This rule is easy to infiltrate.

Under party rules, members can vote in the Conservative leadership even if they are not British citizens, do not live in the UK and do not have the right to vote in a UK general election.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leader_of_the_Conservative_Party_(UK)

Dozens killed as U.S. armoured vehicles attack Haiti fuel blockadeā€¦

Wonā€™t be reading about the most recent Democrat Debacle in the Lame-Stream Media.ā€¦
Joe Slidenā€¦ Fixing fuel prices and dishing out democracy at the same timeā€¦ What a Leaderā€¦

ā€œLetā€™s go Brandonā€

The U.S. invasion of Haiti is ramping up as American armoured vehicles attack the fuel blockades in Port-au-Prince. Redacted interviewed opposition leader Jimmy Cherizier who warns a U.S. invasion of Haiti would be devastating for his country. Dan Cohen filed this important report from the capital city of Haiti.

Only a matter of hours now before the Red Wave crashes over the Democrat Breakwater that is Woke, Leftist Ideology and an utterly incompetent Administrationā€¦ Lame Duck Bidenā€¦

Note: Hope everyone is already long on the US30, US500 and the NASDAQā€¦

3 Likes

@SmallPaul First point of contentionā€¦ When has Yahoo News ever been referred to as Mainstream??

Secondā€¦ What has the first story got to do with the US Troops on the ground, Russian Tankers and a blockade of the Fuel Terminalā€™s in Haiti.

Ohh dearā€¦ Looks like youā€™ve gone off half-cocked again!!

3 Likes

Could be some good trades.

I am short XAU/EUR at 1683.78 with at take profit at 1658.64

Waiting on my trade set-up, Buy on USD/CZK in the next 8hrs with a take profit of 20.2597 still waiting on a good buy entry

lets see how this plays out

1 Like

you are 100% correct.

therefore Iā€™m gonna trust your words

Infiltration is everywhere, from the British PM to the royal family and now this, itā€™s a little concerning

Princess Leaves Royal Family to Marry American Shaman as Europeans ā€˜Donā€™t Wantā€™ a Black Royal

I guess the Bidenistas think Haiti is about the right size for them to pick on ! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Obviously, they knew, at this point, they were playing games with their fans. They know their level of intelligence and can tell them anything.

They know that if Trump won his re-election based on votes, he should never have been elected president in the first place

GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw says election deniers privately admit the conspiracy to challenge Bidenā€™s legitimacy ā€˜was always a lieā€™

• Rep. Dan Crenshaw in an episode of his podcast recalled arguments in the GOP over election denial claims.
  • Behind closed doors, he said, GOP officials acknowledge fraudulent election claims are ā€œa lie.ā€
  • Many politicians are say ā€œthings they know arenā€™t true,ā€ he said. ā€œItā€™s a huge manipulation.ā€

In a conversation on his ā€œHold These Truthsā€ podcast, GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw of Texas said politicians and media personalities pushing election denial claims know ā€œit was always a lieā€ and acknowledge the falsehoods behind closed doors.

"The good news is none of these people will ever have any power to overturn elections," Crenshaw said in an episode discussing rank-choice voting with Nick Troiano of Unite America. "It was always a lie. It was always a lie. The whole thing was always a lie. And it was a lie meant to rile people up and, you know, Iā€™ve talked about this ad nauseam ā€” it really made me angry."

Is he trying to get himself cancelled by his party?

I didnā€™t even think about that!

Dude has been an environmentalist for over 50 years. Nothing new to see here.

Why canā€™t people talk about DJT and the shenanigans he gets into? He still runs the GOP. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll announcement his presidential run in a week or two. Heā€™s getting sued or is suing somebody every other week.

He puts himself in the media. Heā€™s out at rallies. He lives for this S. Why is he untouchable in your opinion?

Heā€™s done plenty to the country that people on either side hate/love.

We still talk about Lincoln, Washington, Obama, Clinton, the Bushes, Reagan, Nixon, etc.

Why not DJT?

1 Like

Mid terms voting today. Howā€™d it go for everyone?

Results are coming inā€¦ Guam has been Democrat territory since 1990ā€¦ Not anymore!!

A precursor for what is to come?

I saw that!

Curious have any republican stated he is lying?

Openly? Doubtful.

But they donā€™t need to say anything. Troll armies on social media are doing the work for them.

1 Like