Political Opinion

As long as you are a Tottenham supporter…

2 Likes

Hey @cigarmanstan, @Falstaff, I do enjoy a Cigar and quality Spirits… Neat…

Global Warmism… :rofl:

Not that I condone Warmism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism’s in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself . I quote John Lennon, “I don’t believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.” Good point there.

Since @Falstaff brought up the subject of Spirits… Not something I really should be espousing on a financial based forum… But at the risk of unintentionally offending many here goes…

I believe ALL humans should be FREE to believe in what they want, live like they want, say what they want… The madness of crowds attempts to provide a channel of limitations which one can travel down during their life.

Many people claim to have seen UFO’s, Alien Lifeforms etc… Images and recordings exist…
Yet relatively few believe in the phenomena…

Many people claim to have seen Ghost’s, Supernatural events etc… Images and recordings exist…
Yet relatively few believe in the phenomena…

NO One has seen GOD… No Images… No recordings… No discernible scientific Proof…
But millions believe this phenomena exits… It borders on the irrational…

As can be seen in the last few posts… A few insinuate there is something wrong with you if you don’t believe what I believe in… The Good Book and the Holy Trinity

Nothing more than the if you’re not with us you’re against us philosophic reasoning… Which has caused much unrest over the last 2000 years.

• The Crusades: 6,000,000
  • Thirty Years War: 11,500,000
  • French Wars of Religion: 4,000,000
  • Second Sudanese Civil War: 2,000,000
  • Lebanese Civil War: 250,000
  • Muslim Conquests of India: 80,000,000
  • Congolese Genocide (King Leopold II): 13,000,000
  • Armenian Genocide: 1,500,000
  • Rwandan Genocide: 800,000
  • Eighty Years’ War: 1,000,000
  • Nigerian Civil War: 1,000,000
  • Great Peasants’ Revolt: 250,000
  • First Sudanese Civil War: 1,000,000
  • Jewish Diaspora (Not Including the Holocaust): 1,000,000
  • The Holocaust (Jewish and Homosexual Deaths): 6,500,000
  • Islamic Terrorism Since 2000: 250,000
  • Iraq War: 500,000
  • Aztec Human Sacrifice: 80,000
  • AIDS deaths in Africa largely due to opposition to condoms: 30,000,000
  • Spanish Inquisition: 5,000

A basic list calculating the Hundred’s of millions that have perished in religiously motivated wars and genocides and their death tolls. Let me know if I missed any!

3 Likes

That’s what we have today in modern times, I hope it never reaches that level

• Communism (Marxism otl);
  • Russia - 25,000,000 Starvation of the “Kulaks” + Uncounted deaths in the “Camps” (Gulags)
  • China - 80,000,000 starved to death by Mao + the ongoing persecution of the “Muslims” and also that (can’t think of the name atm) “pacifist / healthy” lifestyle where they harvest body parts to order for “transplant surgery” on Western customers !
2 Likes

The whole reason Russia invaded was to stop NATO tanks from being placed on their boarder with Ukraine, this move is only legitimizing ( as the Russian leadership sees it) the invasion. My opinion.

Now lets talk about those Leopards and Abrams. Just who is going to operate them, it takes months of training for tank crews to be battlefield ready and even more specialized is the tank commander. My fear is we will have actual NATO troops ( mostly American) operating these tanks. Every escalation of this war brings us closer to a nuclear war. Is Ukraine worth that?

Then on the other side of the world you have China preparing to invade Taiwan, This is starting to read like the George Lucas script from Star Wars Attack of the Clones, Only in this version the Death Star will be an Atomic Bomb

Be it EGO or Profiteering, I don’t see this ending well for any of us

God help us

3 Likes

After Europeans Killed 90% of Indigenous Americans

Between 1492 and 1600, 90% of the indigenous populations in the Americas had died. That means about 55 million people perished because of violence and never-before-seen pathogens like smallpox,…

This was done in the name of converting them to Christianity

2 Likes

A really long article, which I rarely read, but this is about Roman Abromovich. Among many enlightening
takes on the Ukraine/Russia war, two times it was mentioned about prisoner swaps with Americans?
I wasn’t aware of any Americans being captured! Oh, and English, too.

1 Like

There have been prison swaps for some time now.

2 Americans captured by Russian-backed forces are back on US soil after their release

Americans Alexander John-Robert Drueke and Andy Tai Ngoc Huynh arrived in New York City after they were released earlier this week in a prisoner swap between Russia and Ukraine that was brokered by Saudi Arabia. Their families said they believe the men are in good health.

The two men were captured in June while fighting for Ukraine in a battle near Kharkiv. Their pro-Russian captors, the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), is a Russian-backed, self-declared republic that has governed a breakaway portion of Ukraine’s Donetsk region since 2014.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/23/politics/americans-released-russia-ukraine-prisoner-swap/index.html

That’s the ones that were mentioned. Abramovitch went to Saudi Arabia to broker the deal.

2 Likes

WSJ wanted a $1 a week to keep reading that article

Dang. Not sure why they let me read the whole thing. Often times that happens to me, too.

2 Likes

I have seen that before, they give you a few free minutes of read time then they lock you out, I think the NYT and WP do the same,

I seem to remember some Americans fighting for the Taliban at one time. They are lucky to not have their heads blown off. No matter where the war is or for what reason it is being fought, there never seems to be a shortage of those wanting to live a real-life “Call of Duty”

Jesus said to Peter, " those who live by the sword will die by the sword "

Wtf ? deffo NOT ! sorry ! - my very first wife was tho’ and we lived a few miles away from the ground - but wtf is an American doing supporting Spurs ?

CNN is done… It’s OVER… :rofl::rofl::rofl: Things haven’t been going well for CNN for quite some time and now something just happened with them that hasn’t happened in the last 9 years… Check it out…

The only thing lower than CNN’s ratings is its level of journalistic integrity and credibility.

*Go WOKE you’ll go BROKE… Ahh, It’ll never get old…

If that is the case, Fox News will be next, Have you been awoken by Fox News yet?

As hard as it is to understand, it’s like pushing the switch on your electric chair and not knowing what to expect.

How many people watch CNN and Fox?

For the year, CNN’s prime-time audience was down 33% to 730,000 viewers. Fox News was off 1% to 2.3 million viewers while MSNBC’s block was off 21% to 1.2 million viewers. In the 25-to-54 demographic, Fox News led with 346,000 viewers, down 7%, followed by CNN’s 174,000, down 36% and MSNBC’s 133,000, a 39% decline.

@SmallPaul, Your favourite Tucker Carlson Tonight ranked No. 2, total viewers in 2022 (3.3 mill) :kissing_heart:

Overall, Fox News is home to nine of the 10 most-watched cable news shows of 2022, with MSNBC’s 9 p.m. hour falling to No. 10 after a fourth place finish in 2021.

What…??? Stop posting gibberish!.. And wasting everyone’s time…

1 Like

At one point in time that was also cnn and now look what happen to them.

You mean this guy, no need to say more.

Tucker Carlson Talks Nonsense About U.S. Invading Canada To Remove Trudeau

Tucker Carlson on Thursday called for the U.S. to
invade Canada and remove Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The Fox News host claimed he meant it before saying he was talking himself “into a frenzy.” (Watch the video below.)

What you think is going on here, again have you been awoken by fox news or not.

It’s okay if you don’t get where this is going, we will talk about it in the future.

The same destination but two different routes

In his Conspiracy Theory state of mind, this guy is a national treasure, We should protect this guy at all costs and his Conspiracy Theory fans who believes in him. :kissing_heart:

Their rightful place in the world, just Making sure they stay in the right state of mind

The Right has been in this state of mind for over 100 years. The so-called left is believed to have attained the position we see here today by outsmarting its competitors.