Political Opinion

Wrong it is, and getting worse. Here is another wrong, How is this bringing people together?

2 Likes

Dennis, I forgot the university, but it was one I had heard of. They were having 5 separate ones, not just the two in your post.

2 Likes

You cannot right a wrong done in the past. Where do we currently stand as a nation divided? Every man was created equal until man decided that all men are not created equal according to man.

Make your damn mind up and stop spouting drivel @peterma

One possible explanation for this division is that America is a melting pot of people with different origin stories, America is not a nation that was established as one national origins narrative.

America is unified by an ideological doctrine. As a statement of belief, rather than a national identity.

In contrast to England, which has a origin and national identity, the American empire will fall apart and become just another historical account in years.

Although it is not bringing people together, some would wonder why black colleges were established.

Many people see “all Men are created equal” and assume every individual would be treated as equal / individual equality, However, this has never been the case. As a result, there has always been division, and unity will never be achieved.

A Nation Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand

As I said, we are living the back story to Hunger Games

How about a little humor to start the week

The story goes like this

A woman reporter says to Winston Churchill " If you were my husband I would poison your tea"
Churchill replied " If you were my wife I would drink it"

LOL

2 Likes

It’s who you ask, there are numerous narratives that can be made from this, relies upon an individual outlook and what they are attempting to achieve.

There is a lot to consider about who is making the claim and what their real agenda is. Is it really to unite America?

There will always be clowns who act as if they want one thing, but on the weekend put on a clown outfit and behave like one.

And then there is this, we know what the reaction would be if it was the other way around

Ron DeSantis is the right man to lead the change you are looking for based on his current history

This so stupid, and will anyone on the left or a democrat ever call it out, Nope

Since the republicans took the majority, I thought they had a plan for improving the country. What legislation did the republicans introduce that benefitted the country?

Kevin McCarthy tells Biden time is running out to negotiate spending cuts to raise the debt ceiling — even as Republicans have yet to put forth a concrete plan

Democrats are still waiting for a concrete plan from Republicans on what exactly they want to cut to raise the debt ceiling. Republicans have floated using debt prioritization — where the government would prioritize what payments they would make or not make should default come — as one route to avert a widespread crisis. But Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has said that approach is just default by a different name.

https://forums.babypips.com/t/political-opinion/42247/15394

Whenever a race or ethnic group feels oppressed, it needs to be discussed. Perhaps one day, a solution can be found, so that everyone can be happy

Yeah! It’s been 2 months…
Only one bill they’ve passed has even passed the Senate, which was promptly vetoed by the President. But, of course, you knew that.

1 Like

My reason for asking this question

I just find it incredibly sad and worrisome that this is happening in 2022/ 2023

UC BERKELEY CO-OP HOUSING BANS WHITE PEOPLE FROM COMMON AREAS

The latest incidence of institutional racism comes from an entirely unsurprising area.

If there’s an absurd far left policy to be found, it’s a safe bet it comes from the San Francisco Bay Area.

A new report from The Daily Mail details that an off-campus co-op near University of California-Berkeley that houses university students is banning “white people” from common spaces. The reports also says that many of its residents moved there to “avoid ‘white violence and presence.’”

It might sound too ridiculous to be true, but a photo of the “house guest rules” quite literally says it all. Members should “respect their decision of avoidance” if they dare allow white guests to visit the residence.

While the housing is not operated by the university itself, it was set up by a cooperative of Cal students.

And naturally, the house rules also include wearing masks, because nonsensical policies like these seemingly go hand in hand.

Avoid Bringing White People Who Express Bigotry To The House, Please

In a perfect distillation of modern victimhood culture, the entire property was designed to provide housing for “marginalized students of color.” It also specifically bans residents from bringing in “parents/family members that express bigotry.”

“The house was set up as part of the Berkeley Student Cooperative, a program designed to bring affordable housing to students in California’s Bay-area, and ‘aims to provide housing to low-income, first generation, immigrant and marginalized students of color.’

According to the rules, people who live there should “avoid bringing parents/family members that express bigotry,” because “Queer, Black, and Indigenous members should not have to avoid common spaces because of homophobic or racist parents/family members.”

https://www.outkick.com/uc-berkeley-co-op-housing-bans-white-people-from-common-areas/

As I mentioned earlier, America really did not have a national identity. Instead, each and every ethnic group that came over had their own ethnic identity, even if they were ideological doctrine.

When the country splits 50/50 between whites and non-whites, how does it unite? Blacks will make up the smallest percentage of the non-white 50%, hispanics will make up the majority of the non-white 50%, and Asian populations will come in second place of the non-white 50%? Do people just go their own way and deal with their own race?

There is only one thing united about America, the words United States of America

Is anyone keeping up with this GPT crap, depending on your point of view it is the greatest thing ever or the back story to Brave New World.

1 Like