Political Opinion

@SmallPaul Get over yourself… Likes aren’t important… It’s quality content that is important…

What is DeSantis doing in Florida to make him more of a Dictator than Sleepy Joe??

You brought it up

I already told you what it was, you think what you want, I just need you to be vocal in this moment, the floor is yours

Trust me trendwithbenefits i just need you to keep this same energy when you go missing on certain topics, so the world can see how you go missing on certain topics when it’s the GOP.

And if people think I’m lying all they have to do is scroll up, so i’m going to keep you here until I’m ready for you, on my terms

What a great idea.

I don’t much care to know your candidate, but party affiliation probably takes care of that anyway.

1 Like

Happy Hump day everyone

I just watch a great segment from my favorit self proclaimed " Leftist jack off comedian"

Jimmy and his crew discuss all the times the great Tucker Carlson pushed back against the establishment of both parties and how his show gave a voice to left leaning independent journalist.

If you want real news stop watching corporate news

Enjoy the video and have a blessed day

2 Likes

Executives approve every topic on these network news outlets, including the editing of the video you saw in that episode, and there are people behind the scenes who do research to find such topics. In other words, Tucker Carlson did not come up with that topic, he simply covered it on his show and put his own opinion on it, the same way he did with the Jan-6 Video

Similar to Kevin McCarthy giving Tucker Carlson the January 6 video, except in this case it would be Fox Research team

Therefore, How true is this?: Tucker Carlson SILENCED For Telling These Truths About The War Machine

Tucker Carlson is no different from any other hired newsperson. When he gets to work, he is given a variety of topics to discuss by the show’s producers, In addition, if you are popular enough, the boss might allow you to pick a few topics from a pre-selected list, and yes, from time to time someone might send Carlson something and ask him to check into it, but If he wants to talk about it on his show, he must still get approval from his bosses. They can either greenlight it or say no, he cannot.

As all the topics are agreed on, Tucker decides how he wants to approach them, putting his own interpretation on the information he has been given.

All the Texts Fox News Didn’t Want You to Read

<The Texts Tucker Carlson, Fox News Didn’t Want You to Read

There’s a better chance of this happening than him getting fired for telling the truth-lmao

Tucker Carlson’s disparaging comments about Fox leaders led to his ouster: report

Carlson’s private text messages, which were included in public court documents as part of Dominion Voting Systems’ blockbuster defamation lawsuit against the network, show him disparaging Fox leadership and worrying how reporters fact-checking former president Trump’s false claims about voter fraud would anger the network’s massive audience.

The Journal, which like Fox is owned by billionaire conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch, reported this week that the explicit content of Carlson’s text messages, some of which had been redacted in the Dominion court documents, became known internally to senior Fox management, and played a role in his ouster.

Multiple reports have surfaced this week suggesting in one of the redacted messages that Carlson referred to a senior female Fox News executive as the c-word. The Journal reported on Tuesday that when Fox’s lawyers were fighting the Dominion suit, they told Carlson they had successfully convinced a judge to keep those messages redacted, but he was not impressed and told colleagues he wanted the world to know what he thought of Fox management.

The Journal is owned by billionaire conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch, reported this week that the explicit content of Carlson’s text messages

<Tucker Carlson’s disparaging comments about Fox leaders led to his ouster: report

I don’t like poking my nose into US politics - but here’s your man!

Love from UK :heart:

1 Like

This is the reason you don’t make such arrangements with the government if you are a company, because if the government doesn’t approve, they can step in, as we saw in Florida.

Rubio warns against Florida going after companies for ‘political purposes’

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) on Thursday warned against politicians going after companies for “political purposes” after Disney sued Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), the latest escalation in the ongoing standoff between the governor and entertainment company.

Rubio said in an interview on Fox News that Florida addressing an arrangement that gave Disney “governmental-type powers” is a “perfectly legitimate thing.” But he said it raises concerns that a business could face retribution for disagreeing politically with a state legislature.

Rubio’s remarks come one day after Disney sued DeSantis, alleging the governor is harming the business as punishment for it exercising its right to free speech.

Tensions have been high between DeSantis and Disney for months since Disney criticized the state’s Parental Rights in Education Act, which restricts the discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in public schools and has been called “Don’t Say Gay” by critics.

<Rubio warns against Florida going after companies for ‘political purposes’

1. Florida’s largest employer is Disney. However, because Disney operates its theme parks as individual businesses, the size of its labor force is not immediately apparent. According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s One-Stop Career Centers, the Disney group has five separate entities based in Lake Buena Vista.

• Disney Quest
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort
  • Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Epcot
  • Magic Kingdom

Each entity is estimated to employ 9,000 people. Taken together Disney is estimated to employ 45,000 people in Florida, more than any other company in Florida.

https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/employers-in-florida-companies/2015/03/03/id/628054/

Pres Trump coming over here next week - will visit Co. Clare

Republican leaders are speaking out against Ron DeSantis in Florida, where he is playing dictator

The feud started after DeSantis signed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill into law, where, shortly after, Disney issued a statement saying the bill “should never have passed and should never have been signed into law.”

Here are the Republicans who’ve lashed out.

Donald Trump

“Disney’s next move will be the announcement that no more money will be invested in Florida because of the Governor — In fact, they could even announce a slow withdrawal or sale of certain properties, or the whole thing. Watch! That could be a killer,” Trump posted on Truth Social.

Nikki Haley

“South Carolina was a very anti-woke state. It still is,” Haley said in an interview with Fox News. “If Disney would like to move their hundreds of thousands of jobs to South Carolina and bring the billions of dollars with them, I’ll let them know I’ll be happy to meet them in South Carolina and introduce them to the governor and legislature that would welcome it.”

Chris Christie

“That’s not the guy I want sitting across from President Xi [Jinping] … or sitting across from [President Vladimir] Putin and trying to resolve what’s happening in Ukraine, if you can’t see around a corner [Disney CEO] Bob Iger created for you,” Christie said this month during a live streamed interview with Semafor, adding: “I don’t think Ron DeSantis is a conservative, based on his actions towards Disney.”

Chris Sununu

“Look, this has gone from kind of going after a headline to something that has devolved into an issue, and it convolutes the entire Republican message,” Sununu said on CNN this month. “I just don’t think — it’s not good for Governor DeSantis. I don’t think it’s good for the Republican party.”

Asa Hutchinson

“I don’t believe if you’re on the left or the right of the political spectrum that government should not be telling business what they can and cannot do in terms of speech. And however you describe it, it appears to me that the governor did not like what Disney was doing in terms of what they were saying and exercising speech, so they’re being punished,” Hutchinson said.

On Wednesday, Disney sued DeSantis and his hand-picked oversight board for allegedly retaliating against the company and violating Disney’s First Amendment rights, among other claims.

<The Republicans pouncing on DeSantis for his feud with Disney - POLITICO

“You might think I don’t like Rupert Murdoch, that’s simply not true. How can I dislike a guy who makes me look like Harry Styles?”

“Call me old - I call it being seasoned. You say I am ancient - I say I’m wise. You say I’m over the hill - Don Lemon would say that’s a man in his prime.”

1 Like

Joe Biden Joke

“We’re making 2023 the year of buying American.”

Pres Biden yesterday.

Here I promote US made as quality because it’s true.

1 Like

I live here in the US and I don’t like wading in that sewage let alone sticking my nose in it.

If Lincoln was alive today, his speech about our government would no doubt read like this " A government of the Elite, by the Elite, for the Elite."

I thought we had too much buying and the whole reason for raising interest rates is to slow down the economy and stop inflation. the Federal Reserve and the White House seem to be working against each other

I seem to recall these exact same words being spoken in 2008 just days before the financial meltdown. If banks are failing then this is clearly a lie

Happy Hump Day everyone , hope your week has been blessed

1 Like

"Ireland has done a good job - you’ve lured a lot of companies in. They love it here, they really love it here.

“They’ve been treated well just like I’ve been treated well. This has been a great success.”

Pres Trump in Co. Clare today.

2 Likes

Well, there’s the headline.

“Nobody’s ever been found guilty of sedition.”

Tarrio - hold my beer.

1 Like

I think this passage struck a chord with the execs, actually.

“A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living ■■■■ out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

Surprising the length and detail of the texts themselves? Does anybody else text paragraphs?

And I was most surprised about his texts about Trump.

“What he’s good at is destroying things,” Carlson texted producer Alex Pfeiffer on November 5. “He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

“I hate him passionately,” Carlson texted Pfeiffer on January 4, days prior to the riot at the U.S. Capitol. He added, of Trump’s presidency, “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

1 Like