Political Opinion

As they were taking a tour, this guy started letting off fireworks thinking it was a July 4th party.

Florida man charged with setting off explosive device during Jan. 6 riot

WASHINGTON — The FBI on Tuesday arrested a Florida man who federal authorities say set off an explosive device in a Capitol tunnel during a fierce battle between Trump supporters and law enforcement officers on Jan. 6.

Daniel Ball of Homosassa is charged with 12 counts, including assaulting, resisting or impeding officers with a deadly or dangerous weapon; using an explosive to commit any felony; and obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder.

He is the only Jan. 6 defendant charged with setting off an explosive device during the attack on the Capitol.

Authorities say Ball, 38, “worked with other rioters to violently push against fully uniformed police officers attempting to keep individuals out of the Capitol Building” and then “threw an explosive device into the entranceway.”

<Florida man charged with setting off explosive device during Jan. 6 riot

Despite the fireworks, the tour went well and provided a little excitement.

oh my god, just four people were going to take down the whole US government, what a weak country we have.

Fact, the US government has endless resources of money and lawyers, if they want you guilty of something, you will be found guilty

Another fact, not the old Soviet Union nor North Korea can claim to have as many people as the US has behind bars for “political crimes” My country is F-cked Up

1 Like

Assuming none of those were the FBI plants?

2 Likes

doesn’t matter if they can take down a government, was their actions wrong in your mind?

Suppose that a lie wasn’t told to encourage people to behave in this manner, maybe we should go after the liar?

Excuse for the liar is still acceptable-TDS

1 Like
2 Likes

Considering the network was conservative, you would think it would survive, but it relied on just one individual. kind of sad

Just not enough truth to go around…

Unfortunately for the Left… Tucker is now unrestrained by Network edits…

If you strike me down, I’ll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine .”
Tucker Obi-Wan Carlson

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson is a much-needed resource

Tucker Carlson is mobilizing allies to attack Fox News as he eyes launch of new media empire.

• Tucker Carlson remains influential in conservative media despite being fired from Fox News in April.
  • Sources close to Carlson told Axios that the political commentator is looking to get out of his contract with the network.
  • As a result, they say, his team is “preparing for war” with Fox News, Axios reports.

Tucker Carlson, the former face of Fox News, appears to have no plans of giving up his platform as a conservative commentator — and sources say he’s willing to take down his previous employer in order to maintain it.

Carlson, 53, is enlisting the help of powerful allies to push Fox to release him from his contract so that he can either work for another right-wing outlet or start his own, sources close to him told Axios.

<Tucker Carlson is mobilizing allies to attack Fox News as he eyes launch of new media empire, report says

1 Like

“The Liar Paradox” for those obsessed with calling other people liars while ignoring their own lies, this video is for you, and a fun thought experiment for the rest of us

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

1 Like

I often will reference The Hunger Games as a possible dystopian future that awaits us as our governments continue to become more authoritarian while maintaining power by keeping the people fighting each other.

Is there any place we see this playing out more than in the media. As we turn-a-way from government propaganda ( msnbc, cnn, yahoo…) and look for trusted news sources outside the control for the government and big pharma. We find ourselves being fractured into ever smaller groups, all claiming their version of the truth is the real truth ( see The Liar Paradox video I just posted). Unfortunately this is all playing right into the governments hands and we draw closer to a real life Hunger Games

Happy Dystopian Monday Everyone

2 Likes

EDIT: Funny, good video :+1:

Has anyone looked at the back of a US quarter lately, rarely do I bother with these worthless coins ( the US government has us round our tax form entries to the nearest dollar, and our SS checks are also rounded off, so clearly the US government sees these as worthless too )

But I had this coin sitting in my desk drawer and saw this on the tail side. Who is Anna May Wong?

Pretty interesting story, here is the Wikipedia link if you would like to read more, This would be a great subject for a Hollywood movie, and one I would like to see. But Hollywood is not good about putting out movies that highlight their own racist past

Asian actors are grossly under represented in today’s woke Hollywood

1 Like

This is a Political Opinion forum so how about some current event politics

Just in, the lord and savor of the left is now seeing record low approval ratings, at 36% biden now has the lowest approval rating of any first term president. But the real headline should be " what are those 36% smoking?"

The good news is, 64% of Americans still have the ability to think for themselves

1 Like

You mentioned a while back that polls were useless, do you only believe in them if they favor your argument?

1 Like

It sounds like you’re pushing for more diversity, which goes against your party’s views

Women are grossly underrepresented among presidents in America

@SmallPaul You can deflect the horror approval rating any way you want…

Biden is a dead man (sleep) walking… Literally

Haaaaa… Hillary has more chance than cackling Kamala of being the next US President…

And she’s not even running in 2024…

2 Likes

In 2020 eight women ran for president in the democrat party primary, yet you and our party choice was this guy.

I suggest you clean up your own house before casting stones at others

Oh god, did I just feed the troll?

1 Like

It’s cool I previously told you biden was finished, I was simply calling out dennis by the way he treated me when I post a survey/poll, don’t bother coming to another man guard that is a ladies’ job, dennis can defend himself

It is true that she beat Trump, but Trump was just selected