Political Opinion

Well, Hillary did get the popular vote and beat trump

@SmallPaul You should know me by now… I’m just here to provide the facts…

• 36% is a Horror approval rating 18 months out…

• Biden does sleep walk…

• Kamala cackles…

• And Hillary will never ever serve(r) as US President…

What can I say… It amuses me!

2 Likes

what part of this you didn’t understand, geez

Yeah right… 12 Months after the rest of us pointed it out…

You take a while to catch on…

2 Likes

Another falstaff I have in this room, so I must treat you similarly, I see.

So I guess you are now claiming to be a “lady” as you are always the first to post a defense of whoever’s post I am commenting on

That troll is getting fat

1 Like

Yeah, you always cry about something you started

Whatever the case may be, let’s move on. :+1:

Well, DJT did win 29 states to only 21 for Hillary, since we are making up how presidents are elected why not also count square miles

2016 election map

Are we really still debating who won in 2016, give me a break

1 Like

yes dennis Donald Trump won the Electoral College by 306 Electoral Votes, 232 EVs for Hillary Clinton.

Clinton won the overall popular vote by 65.84 million votes, to 62.98 million for Trump, a difference of 2.86 million.

Trump never won the popular vote in either election.

Who here replied to who’s post first? you can’t even tell the truth about your own actions, talk about a liars paradox

Look out that troll is going to blow

1 Like

you started calling me a troll first dennis, what lie I’m telling/?

Denise lets not play games here, lets move on

First, you yourself admitted to being a troll , and the lie is you saying I started it when it was you that replied to me. Did I really need to point that out

Just as you only believe in the popular vote when it favors your argument

1 Like

now you are name calling, that is a good way to move on

1 Like

I wasn’t the one who said I didn’t believe the popular vote; you were the one who said you didn’t believe polls. Now let’s move on, or do you really want to keep going?

You are the one who keeps replying to me, if you have not noticed I do not reply to your post. but you always reply to all my posts, even when I am having a conversation with someone else you butt in.

1 Like

1 Like

When will you realize that you started the name calling?

Dennis I see you are profound into your feelings here so I will be the greater man and allow you to have the floor, partake in the remainder of your day.

Does anyone here really believe that me not calling you a troll will stop you from trolling and you will stop name calling or belittling other people’s opinion

I have reach out to you many times to have a reasonable conversation and it always ends the same way, so I have stopped responding to your cut and paste post, but nearly every time I post something you are there with a negative response

you say let it go, or move on, if that is how you feel then quit responding to conversations that have nothing to do with you and show some respect to other peoples opinion

1 Like