Political Opinion

Whatever you call me, I can handle myself.

As I stated earlier, Dennis, I don’t think this argument should continue much longer than it needs to; move on, man. I’ll give you the victory and anything else you want, but you must move on.

Funny how of all my post this is the one you chose to ignore, but I am posting it again as I am genuinely interested in your response

1 Like

Dennis, my reaction was a woman won the popular vote, Trump lost, and Trump should have never been president. a woman did that

furthermore, not one gop woman got as far as hillary clinton and she won the popular vote

We are the “United States of America” Each state has it’s own separate election, there is no US popular vote. That is just something political pendants throw out there to cause discourse among the people. You are just allowing yourself to be played by them

Losing the election but winning the so called popular vote is akin to winning Miss Congeniality

1 Like

then why the hell are people rioting on the capitol, The only people who were manipulated were you and those who rioted on the capitol, Trump lost the electoral vote, and that’s all there is to it.

After what you said above and you knowing this, the real question is, did Trump lose the election?

If you studied the election tactics of the Democrat party you would know they will spare no expense in defeating any woman or minority running as a Republican.

But I am a Tulsi Gabbard supporter for 2028 on the Republican ticket, If you are still around here then, watch how hard your beloved democrats will try to take her down

1 Like

My question stands

You just stepped into one of your Lairs paradox

How was I manipulated, I stated here on this thread the day after the election that DJT had lost. I even argued with other DJT supporters here that his court challenges were futile. Why do you have such a need to make up stuff about people?

As far as riots go, there were riots in the streets of Washington DC following DJT 2016 victory, and how about all the riots in major cities across the country in the summer of 2020, yet the only so called riot you can talk about was the one at the capital , it has been over two years yet it is still the only thing you talk about, that is why I mostly ignore your cut and paste post

I would love to move on and talk about what is happening right now, but you are the one who keeps circling back

1 Like

Either you believe this or you don’t

A man must question his own manhood at some point. Is he willing to give that up for another man, and if so, how much is he willing to give up, statehood, manhood, and family?

Base on what you post and know did trump win the election?

this is what happens when clowns get expose

After a back and forth exchange where I tried to have a civil conversation and never once called him a troll, we get this

Once a troll always a troll

Lunchtime, hungry hungry !!!

1 Like

As I stated, the sad part is he knows better, the blackhole continue with these people

You still trying to get some sense out of the troll @Dennis3450 ? - Only a true Christian would persevere like that in the face of the evidence of multiple failed previous attempts ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not something I am ashamed of, and I will always offer my hand to anyone even if it means getting bit sometimes.

There are lots of good people out there, both right and left views, the most important thing is we keep talking to each other, it is when the talking stops, that the bullets start flying

Keep the faith

1 Like

Why would you be ?

Interesting but somewhat lenghty discussion here between Jordan Paterson (Religion expert) and Konstantin Kissin - about the nature of God - which I found quite compelling, coming as I do more from Kissin’s point of view.

"Konstantin Kisin and the Counter-Woke Revolution | EP 333 - YouTube

2 Likes

Dude worshiping another man and talking about a true Christian, lol

can’t forget his view on religion

Ok mate suit yourself - but it takes 2 sides (or more) to “talk” in any meaningful way and since you are trying - on your own, I think sometimes it is best to admit that you cannot single-handedly “save the world” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I always feel smarter after listening to Jordan’s logic. As he says right at the start, we must guard against becoming the mirror image of that that we oppose. Jesus did this by opposing both the Romans and the Jewish leaders, and they killed him for it. In fact, history is full of those who were killed for trying to bring people together Kennedy, Gandhi and MLK to name just a few

I see the troll is trying to butt in on our conversation and talking none since. It is post like that had me once thinking he is a bot. I have not totally given up on that idea

1 Like

You still have the same feelings.

Texas lawmakers advance bill to force schools to display Ten Commandments

A parallel bill also approved by the Republican-controlled Texas senate on Thursday would require educational establishments to set aside time every day for students and employees to read the Bible or other religious manuscripts, or to pray.

<Texas lawmakers advance bill to force schools to display Ten Commandments | Texas | The Guardian

but if I can save just one it will be worth the effort

1 Like