Political Opinion

“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it’s true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”

― Terry Goodkind,

Especially perhaps in view of the fact that within 10 minutes of my post he has dug back 3500 posts and retrieved this post from well over a year ago !

Either it is some form of “AI” - or it is keeping a datbase of “attack posts” “for future reference” - something most forums absolutely prohibit !

• Whatever it is mate - It’s not a “real person” !
1 Like

Simply maintaining hyprocites in their proper place :+1:

Yes - i have to say that after listening to their discussion, I too am wondering whether that “Intuition” could in fact be equated to some form of “God”

I watched that a week or more ago and I’m still cogitating ! :rofl:

1 Like

“You’re a better man than I am - Gunga-Din!”

1 Like

Ok. What’d I miss? ;wink"

2 Likes

Liberal college professor Brett Weinstein tells his story about how during the height of the Evergreen college insurrection, only Fox News and specifically Tucker Carlson reach out to Brett and invited him on his show to tell his story of what had happen. Reaching across party and ideology is what made Carlson so popular

Happy Tuesday everyone

2 Likes

Being woke means being aware of this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention

I’ve never seen this coin or a reference to it. Interesting!

2 Likes

dude, how are you doing

I rarely us paper money and even less so coins, so I really have not looked that closely at a quarter in sometime, I guess they are going after the collector crowd, just like they have been doing with stamps, I have a need for a stamp even less often then I need a quarter, The new quarter has a different feel to it, put the new quarter and one from 30 years ago in your hand and hold them behind your back and I bet you can guess which is which.

Going back to stamps, have you seen what first class postage is now, 63 cents, it has gone up 9 of the last 10 years and has increased 50% during that time. The increase is expedental at this point and will likely be over a dollar by 2030.

Government caused inflation is going to be the death of all of us

Look at me rambling, you have a great day

I did the new quarter rollout collection with my family some years ago. I didn’t realize they were releasing more. I’m not a cash and coin fan, but I might have to go to the bank and get some paper bills just to make change.

2 Likes

Is anyone here following this, it is the craziest thing ever to come out of California, and they are known for some doozies. California was not even a slave state. The proposal goes way beyond the 1.2 million, and has a total cost of 800 billion. that is 4 times Ca’s total budget and they are already running the highest state deficit in the country, where will the money come from, nobody seems to have an answer. Anyway, I hope they pass it, the SH-T show that will follow will be the end of the democrat party

Good idea or bad, and if you think it is a good idea tell us where the money is going to come from

The king is coming back, a much needed resource for the left

Tucker Carlson, After Fox News Firing, Says He Will Relaunch a Version of His Show on Twitter

UPDATED: Tucker Carlson announced that he will bring a version of his Fox News show — which he lost after getting fired last month — on Twitter, the social platform owned by Elon Musk.

“Starting soon, we’ll be bringing a new version of the show we’ve been doing for the last six and a half years to Twitter,” Carlson said in a video shared Tuesday on the platform. “Free speech is the main right you have. Without it, you have no others.”

<Tucker Carlson, After Fox News Firing, Says He Will Relaunch a Version of His Show on Twitter

I wonder what % of his audience will be “priced” out because they’ll need to figure out Twitter and smart phones.

Interesting medium for him to choose. I thought he would go radio.

1 Like

For his fans, radio would be more convenient

@dudebro, @SmallPaul Ahhh… Good to see the ignorance and thoughtlessness of the Left leaning hacks in these threads continues unabetted… Ok, ok, enough with the niceties…

What choice was Carlson left with??

Unfortunately, we still have a belligerent and bellicose lunatic leftist fringe running mob like rampantly through most corporate networks and social media platforms with their pitchforks and torches… Cancelling and censoring everyone and anyone that doesn’t subscribe to their corrupted and one sided world view.

Twitter has become the forward post against the w(j)okesters war on free speech, discussion and debate…" A dream to some… A nightmare to others…"

Elon Musk is now despised and hated as much as Trump and Carlson himself, for pulling the rug out from under what was effectively a lunatic leftist fringe safe space… Safe from debateable facts and robust and fair discussion, it was a reality free vacuum… A void in the time truth continuum…

A space where even the Democrat’s Agencies had inserted their plonkers deep in the backend of the once respected social media platform, ensuing it’s content danced to the current administrations tunes…

And while we are on the subject of penetration, just imagine the coverage TC will have when his millions of loyal followers log on to his channel… The massive increase in traffic he’ll bring across to Twitter…

Hell… Even the voyeuristic lamestream networks will have no choice but to monitor his channel just looking for scraps and negative’s to report to their ignorantly spoon fed watches and readers…

It might do for Twitter what Joe Rogan has done for Spotify, Russell Brand for Rumble etc etc.

It’s a perfect scenario for both Tucker and Elon… A great result for two of the most evil villains in society today… According to the raging woke and the incandescent left… Win, Win, Win…

That’s the reason you… On the lunatic Left are so nervous about where Tucker will resurface…

Carlson will be absolutely revitalized on a free and open media platform, free from the stress of Network entanglements and censored content… Open to debate, open to discuss, open to reveal anything and everything he was limited to back at FOX…

Carlson’s move, if successful, might be a curve jump for modern day media… Many more Network front liners, who are trying to look creditable with one hand tied behind their back… Will no doubt be looking for better opportunities.

2 Likes

Not so fast, might take a minute.

Tucker Carlson announces new show on Twitter. Elon Musk says there’s no deal ‘of any kind whatsoever’

Twitter’s billionaire owner, Elon Musk, tweeted that the social media platform has “not signed a deal of any kind whatsoever” with Carlson.

"On this platform, unlike the one-way street of broadcast, people are able to interact, critique and refute whatever is said," wrote Musk, who has positioned his version of Twitter as a space of free speech. "I also want to be clear that we have not signed a deal of any kind whatsoever. Tucker is subject to the same rules & rewards of all content creators.

"Rewards means subscriptions and advertising revenue share (coming soon), which is a function of how many people subscribe and the advertising views associated with the content," Musk added. "I hope that many others, particularly from the left, also choose to be content creators on this platform."

<Tucker Carlson announces new show on Twitter. Elon Musk says there's no deal 'of any kind whatsoever'

My last point entirely… Monetized content is an even bigger incentive for Anchors, Journalists and Reporters that have large weekly audiences to get the hell out of corporate/cable media…

Do a bit of due diligence to see how much Joe Rogan and Russell Brand are making outside of the lamestream media space…

“On this platform (Twitter), unlike the one-way street of broadcast, people are able to interact, critique and refute whatever is said,” wrote Musk

“I hope that many others, particularly from the left, also choose to be content creators on this platform.” *Musk added.

Ok… Good luck with that!!

The Left are petrified of free speech, discussions and facts… It’s like kryptonite to that side of the political spectrum… Actually being held accountable is just not an option…

2 Likes

The sooner Tucker Carlson exits his contract with Fox the better, we cannot have him as a content creator on Twitter, and I see Elon Musk wants more left-leaning content creators on Twitter.

Tucker Carlson’s Lawyers Send Letter to Fox, Accusing Network of Fraud and Breach of Contract: Report

The letter reportedly claimed the noncompete in Carlson’s contract is now void, so he is allowed to produce his own show

<Tucker Carlson's Lawyers Send Letter to Fox, Accusing Network of Fraud and Breach of Contract: Report

Fox News has just demonstrated free speech and accountability

It’s the perfect example of free speech and accountability combined