Political Opinion

Speaking of Elon Musk, who has seen this BBC interview. Elon totally roasted the woke reporter/interviewer, calling out his lies right to his face.

I love finding these links from other countries and seeing their take on the story, this link is an India news channel, and they have the same take as everyone else, the reporter sucked at his job, the BBC seems to have a huge issue with credibility these days

2 Likes

I almost forgot, What day is it?

3 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with exposing lies, here’s another lie that should be exposed

Trump Claims ‘Unconstitutional Silencing’ After Choosing Not To Testify In Rape Trial

He can’t help himself — he simply must post.

Former President Donald Trump cast aside a federal judge’s stern warning by claiming falsely on Tuesday that he was “not allowed to speak or defend” himself in court against E. Jean Carroll’s battery and defamation allegations, when he actually declined the chance to testify days earlier.

Trump had the option to attend the trial and take the stand in his defense. Last week, after Tacopina told the court Trump would not testify, Kaplan gave him a Sunday evening deadline to change his mind. Trump’s attorneys filed nothing saying they wanted to change course.

Donald Trump’s lawyer confirmed on Tuesday that the former president will not testify in the rape case brought forward by advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, multiple news outlets reported.

<Trump Claims 'Unconstitutional Silencing' After Choosing Not To Testify In Rape Trial

And here’s another liar

US Rep. George Santos arrested on federal criminal charges

U.S. Rep. George Santos, the New York Republican infamous for fabricating key parts of his life story, was arrested Wednesday on federal criminal charges ahead of an expected court appearance.

The indictment says Santos induced supporters to donate to a company under the false pretense that the money would be used to support his campaign. Instead, it says, he used it for personal expenses, including luxury designer clothes and to pay off his credit cards.

Santos also is accused of lying about his finances on congressional disclosure forms and applying for and receiving unemployment benefits while he was employed as regional director of an investment firm and running for Congress.

<US Rep. George Santos arrested on federal criminal charges

A great interview by Dave Rubin of actor Richard Dreyfuss

Dreyfuss " Find that what we share and not that what divides us"

Unlike those working for the BBC, Dave knows how to conduct an interview, and it is refreshing to see there are still parts of Hollywood that are not woke and willing to talk with those they might disagree with

1 Like

A great interview with Richard Dreyfuss. Does anyone know what makes a person or business woke, is there a list of what constitutes a woke person or business?

Now you can’t do a simple Youtube or Google search

try this

1 Like

What does ‘woke’ mean and why are some conservatives using it?

The definition of “woke” changes depending on who you ask.

The term has recently been used by some conservatives as an insult against progressive values.

The term, however, was originally coined by progressive Black Americans and used in racial justice movements in the early to mid-1900s.

To be “woke” politically in the Black community means that someone is informed, educated and conscious of social injustice and racial inequality, Merriam-Webster Dictionary states.

President Obama on wokism

1 Like

There are various definitions of woke, depending on who you ask

At the heart of wokism is cancel culture. If wokism = nazi then cancel culture would be the gestapo

2 Likes

I believe cancel culture has always been here, maybe started in the 80’s

Seen that one several tiomes - but it’s always worth watching it again - :sunglasses:

Apparently Tucker is going to Twitter - much to the chagrin of the wokists !

Link is green writing;

"The machine is afraid & Elon just dropped a bombshell on them. - YouTube

2 Likes

Tucker might get to the younger crowd, if not he will just have his typical fan base.

1 Like

I have not participated on Twitter in years, but this might actually bring me back to the plattform

Twitter no longer being used as a means to cancel people is a victory for everyone regardless of their political leanings

There is still Hope!

2 Likes

Agreed - I have never been there - maybe - I shall soon ?

Meanwhile we note the profundity of our resident “Superbrain”

Whilst reflecting perhaps on the fate of prior “influencers” ;

Gallileo ?
Jesus ?
and even before him the great thinker
Socrates !

“The Crowd” Have never been capable of rational thought and ideas they find challenging MUST be eliminated along with the dreadful person whom they blame for all the world’s ills - throughout history and probably well into Prehistory - those who rejected teh “narrative” have been eliminated !

Nothing changes - except a few of us can see the likes of TDS and express our views on teh subjects until we too are “Cancelled” :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a fact that TDS excites

And still the Troll is incapable of understanding even the simplest castigation !

1 Like

Falstaff, I know you’re trying your best, but I’ll give you a break and be nice to you

One thing you can’t hide - is when you’re crippled inside.― John Lennon