Political Opinion

He claims to not know what “woke” means while employing the woke/cancel culture main weapon of digging up someone’s comment from the past to use as a weapon against them, just as he did against you a couple days ago, by a cut and past of something you posted over a year ago

I posted this just earlier today but I can see this is how he spends his day. Sad

1 Like

Is it wrong to expose a hyporcrute?

there is lots of talk about ChatGPT these days, maybe that is what we are dealing with, I mean maybe he is a real person but using ChatGPT. That would explain the near instant one line bold print response we get following our post

What ever it is it is not normal

1 Like

Dennis you the man, keep it coming

and Jesus said, “You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.”

Proverbs 19:9 - A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Do you really wanna go there, Dennis

With Jesus as my shepherd I am free to go anywhere I please

And Jesus said

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you."

I did not judge, the man flat out lied, How can you ignore that

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

But you found him guilty, how can you find someone guilty without first judging them, you did judge and convicted him. and in the process, you showed no forgiveness,

You say he lied, did that lie cost you anything, did it deprive you of anything? Yet you are compelled to pass judgment.

Your statement “I did not judge” is a lie,

1 Like

Did he lie or not dennis,stop playing games

Who here is playing games, digging up year old post and judging them on it, that is a sick game

Calling people lairs is judgment

People are entitled to their opinions, you are not entitled to call people liars or to judge them

1 Like

A better question, was trump able to defend himself in his rape trial?

Is it wrong of me to point out what you said earlier and how you altered your current narrative? that’s how you catch a liar, correct?

You can always say that I have changed my perspective from what I said earlier and now believe this, instead of defending what you said earlier from your current narrative and criticizing me. You might be treated better.

Yes it is wrong and in violation of BP community standards, if they would actually enforce their own rules you would have been gone a long time ago ( would that be cancelling?)

Attacking other forum members is not allowed, yet it is all you do here. It is not your job to judge other people’s posts

2 Likes

You refer to that as attacking; what about name-calling like Troll?

What is the purpose of silencing that kind of information? and did you not point out how Elon Musk expose a liar to his face

Calling out a lie only if it’s against woke or the left but not having the mental capacity to speak out against one of your own is a hard pill to swallow, isn’t it?

Trump Lies That He Wasn’t Able to Defend Himself in Rape Trial

Trump has had every opportunity to defend himself in the trial. His legal team informed Judge Lewis Kaplan last week, however, that they would not be presenting any defense.

<Trump Lies That He Wasn’t Able to Defend Himself in Rape Trial

The left calling out “woke”

1 Like

A left-leaning recruitment effort by Elon Musk

Elon Musk invites longtime CNN host Don Lemon to start new show on Twitter following Tucker Carlson announcement

Elon Musk reached out to former CNN host Don Lemon to suggest he starts a new show on Twitter, days after Fox News star host Tucker Carlson announced his own plans to do so.

This week, Musk replied to Lemon’s tweet from April 24 – the day both he and Carlson were ousted, saying: “Have you considered doing your show on this platform? Maybe worth a try. Audience is much bigger.”

The invite came shortly after Musk posted an explanation of Carlson’s refuge on the platform, apparently trying to settle concerns about the right-wing firebrand.

<Elon Musk Invites Don Lemon to Start New Show on Twitter

Why do you do this?

what, delete my post?

Dennis’ post about woke deserved a little more time, didn’t want to change the topic so quickly