Political Opinion

In this post, Dennis got two likes, he has a problem with me pointing out his lies or changing his narrative from one post to another, so he wishes to label it an attack and prohibit me from doing so. This is the prime example of cancel culture.

What is the purpose of silencing that kind of information?

CIA helping biden, if true is this not interfering with the election?

Good Thursday Morning everyone

my best guess is he has some kind of automated response setup, and he deletes the non relevant post so not to count against his three in a row. But this is just my guess. I am really tiring of these personal attacks, I am going to push to moderator to take action if this Sh-t continues. His latest excuse is me calling him a troll, ( never a more factual name) but I will stop using that just to see if his conduct changes, I rather doubt it will. ( history has proven me right) .

Lots going on in politics and I do not want to hog the forum, I look forward to everyoneā€™s take of the news of the CIA interfering with the US election

you all have a great day

Yes it will be interfering with an election, same will be true here

At least 8 fake electors have been granted immunity in the Georgia Trump investigation

At least eight of the Republican ā€œfake electorsā€ in Georgia have accepted immunity deals in an ongoing criminal investigation into efforts by Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election there, according to a new court filing.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis had previously notified all 16 GOP fake electors in Georgia that they were targets in her investigation. Last month, Willis offered immunity deals to several of the Republicans who served as pro-Trump electors and they accepted, according to the filing.

<https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics/georgia-trump-fake-electors-immunity/index.html

Thatā€™s what i posted dennis, you can stop your cancel culture behavior now

more personal attacks, show the world one example of me telling a lie

I am holding my breath in anticipation of what you define as a lie

dennis itā€™s all about your feelings being hurt, did you forget the other part of that, I get back to you in a minute

Here is a short one, the great actor Richard Dreyfuss calling out woke Hollywood. Have you noticed that the most vocal critics of woke/cancel culture is coming from the left?

Think Tom Hanks did the same thing recently? Boy, if they lose the Hollywood liberalsā€¦

1 Like

Ron DeSantis has taken action, and pen to paper is more powerful than critics

Whatā€™s the point of talking about it when Ronn DeSantis is there to do it

I am still waiting for an example

I like how you ignore my questions and expect me to answer to you, lets start with my question that you ignore and go from there, itā€™s only right

Jimmy dore doing the job that MSNBC and CNN refuse to do.

Lies and money, every politicians best friends and the bidens are no exception

If is a sad state when one of the most reliable sources of political information has to come from a self proclaimed ā€œleftist jack-off comedianā€:

We love you Jimmy!

Oh no, you donā€™t get to play that game. you called me a liar, show an example?

To bad we are not in England, I could take to to court for slander

You have a hard time answering my questions so Iā€™m gonna do the same with you buddy, and you can take me to court, that will be better.

I got time today to play this game, you called me a liar, show your proof

I am waiting

1 Like

keep waiting, I have to do this dennis, you run from my questions so iā€™m gonna run from yours.

call it what you want dennis, all names you can

No name calling here, that is your game,

So someone might read this as you lying about me lying, and your refusal of providing an example would serve as evidence.

Put up or shut up

Dennis, itā€™s really frustrating, isnā€™t it? My heart goes out to you because I canā€™t imagine what you are going through

right now I am rolling on the floor laughing, I need to stop and catch my breath,

So are you saying you lied about me lying? your refusing to show an example kind of supports this conclusion

Put up or shut up

1 Like