Political Opinion

Dennis, call it what you want, you can’t answer my questions so why should I answer yours, I know you want this badly, you have ran from my questions when it came to the right, refuse to answer, so i’m giving you the same treatment.

Trust me dennis, I know you want it

I prefer to stay away of these he said she said cases, but leftwing comedian Jimmy Dore calls it for what it is, a HIT JOB?

Have you heard this women talk? she is a real mental case

Jimmy is the greatest

Now I am getting ready to vomit, did you just make a pass at me, that sure would explain a lot.

defamation and sexual harassment, this lawsuit keeps growing

Still waiting you to prove your case

put up or shut up

Dennis, serious, are you able to answer that question i ask and are you willing to answer that question?

I don’t recall accusing you of anything or making a personal attack against you so not sure what question you want answered

I am not asking you a question either

You made a personal allegation against me, and refuse to show proof of your allegation

I am simply saying Put up or shut up, no question being asked

1 Like

Dennis, what? you just accuse me of passing judgment and said i lied about it. when i ask you that question. you can say it judgment but the answer was clear he lied and you refuse to answer that question.

BTW: Calling my a troll when i’m not trolling you

I did? as in today? again show your proof

1 Like

I told you what it is

so you have no proof?

Dennis, call it what you want.

that is the best you can do, you have now accused me of two things today and not offered any proof.

1 Like

In the same way that you struggle to answer my questions, I struggle to answer yours .

The thing about the left is they will eat their own, we have seen that many times

I am not struggling at all, I did not falsely accuse you of anything, so there is nothing to answer too>

You are struggling to so proof that you called me a liar? As in the Elon Musk clip I posted a couple days ago, I am asking you for one example, and you can’t give me one, which makes you look like the liar

I brought up your post that had a poll in it and how you frown on polls when i brought them up, I stand by my post 100%

Clearly you didn’t wanna answer the question if your leader lied about not being able to defend himself.

You also wanted to cancel me from brining up past post that may contradict you or anyone else in this thread

Dennis, it only gets worse from here, it’s time to move on, we’ve talked about this long enough.

This is the paradox - the 64% of Americans as quoted are reported by a News Media - do we then believe that News Media report the ‘truth’ or do Americans think for themselves?

See the bottom pic of Pres Biden - same question asked of him perhaps.

1 Like

wow, that is the best you can do, why did it take you so long, and just how long ago did I post that? I don’t even remember posting such a thing nor have any idea what it is in response to. Taking old posts out of context proves nothing.

Calling other forum members liars is in violation of BP guidelines, I am not here to do BP job and police this site, but I not going to stand for such conduct directed at me. There are many here posting with very different points of view and we are all able to have friendly exchanges, But you seem to be the one to always cross the line.

Maybe you should just stick to cut and past Yahoo propaganda, and not directly address anyone

You have a great day

Hope your day goes well, have a great one

Normally I would ignore such polls but this one just seemed a bit odd as it was done by a news service that is very, very pro biden. I am really amazed they even released it. A lot of manipulation goes into these polls , questions are carefully worded to obtain a predetermine outcome.

My take is these polls ( this one and others) show an American population that is getting squeezed by inflation , falling living standards, and a government that does not give a sh-t

could America have our own version of the French Revolution, we do seem to be following the same path.

You take care and have a great weekend

1 Like