Political Opinion

1 Like

There was a need for the wall, but if it didnā€™t meet the standards they should have come up with a better plan. They are going back to something that had worked, but a better solution is still needed.

U.S. House Republicans celebrate border security bill. What lawmakers from Texas had to say

WASHINGTON ā€” Texas Republicans in Congress celebrated the U.S. House passing a hard-fought border security bill that was crafted with help from Reps. Chip Roy, Michael McCaul and John Carter but passed without a single Democratic vote last week.

During a charged partisan debate, Roy, of Hays County, described the need for a crackdown after the ā€œabject failureā€ of the Biden administrationā€™s immigration policies allowed a ā€œwide-open border.ā€ U.S. Rep. Greg Casar, D-Austin, said the bill was ā€œanti-immigrantā€ and would ā€œdestroy the asylum system.ā€

<U.S. House Republicans celebrate border security bill. What lawmakers from Texas had to say

The House Rā€™s SEEM like they have their heels dug in on this, finally. Their radical bill puts a cap on discretionary spending back to 2022 levels. Doesnā€™t seem like such a radical suggestion, but it is the Swamp!

3 Likes

@SmallPaul Back these comments up with actual factsā€¦ Otherwise weā€™ll take this information as another of your flights of fantasyā€¦ Reality free postingā€¦

ā€œSince the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research instituteā€¦ā€

Democrat directed money well spent on nondefense programsā€¦

2 Likes

you take it for what ever you want to.

Just as I thoughtā€¦ Not a fact in sightā€¦!! Just another post containing verbal diarrhoeaā€¦

2 Likes

lol, who cares what you think, Iā€™m not here for your feelings

That is pretty much choice #2

That is likely the best we can hope for, I would challenge anyone to make a case for option #1, as that is what the democrats are pushing for

Funny how being less irresponsible makes you a ā€œRadicalā€

I bet it is a lot more than 75B, there is always dark money going into these operations

It is the politics of never-ending war, and in the meantime how many Americans are living on our streets, how many Americans have no affordable access to healthcare, and how many Americans over the age of 70 will have to go back to work because their devalued savings will no longer cover the inflated cost of food, shelter and medical care,

As our government dumps more money into foreign wars our living standards at home deteriorate

So much for a happy Monday

1 Like

Yes. I had heard over $100 billion. Meanwhile, donā€™t want to spend $6 billion on finishing the wall to protect OUR borders, as a wall is ineffectiveā€¦

2 Likes

Most of these illegals are coming from countries in central and south America. Countries that the US/CIA has had a hand in destabilizing their governments. If we had better relations with Mexico and stopped screwing around with the internal affairs of other countries then maybe the problem would solve itself.

Like the great Ronald Reagan said " government is not the solution to our problems but the cause of them"

2 Likes

There needs to be a better system for protecting the borders, otherwise we will end up with political bickering and blaming one party for everything, now is the time.

Iā€™m thinking that if USA said to these Central and South American countries, "no more foreign aid till you close YOUR border, the problem would be solved pretty quickly. Same with Mexico.

1 Like

Itā€™s an idea, only issue as Australia has found in the Pacificā€¦ And the US is finding with the Saudiā€™sā€¦

China will move into the void and start suppling CCP aidā€¦

1 Like

The fact that you are willing to discuss facts, lies, and verbal diarrhea is great, I asked you some questions before and you vanished, now that I see you are willing to call out lies, that should apply to everything political, and we should answer the questions. Unless you are only interested in making it about me and Democrat lies, I suggest we open this up to the public.

I am all in favor of this, but we need to do our part too, and the drug trade financed by America is a major reason for the internal corruption of these countries. until we fix that, any holding back of aid is just going to make the drug cartels even more powerful

Just like human trafficking, the drug trade could be dealt with but I have a feeling that our deep state (CIA/FBI) has their dirty hands in this blood money

1 Like

Lol, who cares what you think, Iā€™m not here for your feelingsā€¦

2 Likes

I love you man, I expected that, itā€™s all good. enjoy your day

Already in Brazil. You are correct. Just leave Nicaragua and my cigars alone! :wink:

3 Likes

I fear you are correct.

2 Likes

Sorry Stan, Nicaragua is already in their grasp

1 Like