Political Opinion

More BS from the left side of the aisle… Not much to post about now Trump has been acquitted of collusion… Especially after CNN, MSNBC have been publicly called out… Dedicating hundred’s of hours of prime time coverage to nothing more than orchestrated lies and deliberate misinformation

The left become cannibalistic when there is no one else to cancel… And start to consume there own…

1 Like

But you stayed quiet about his lies, lmao, and his biggest lie he told even Tucker Carlson called BS behind the scene

Another TDS, your jaw must be hurting. I’m surprised you didn’t get lockjaw

The Daily Signal is a conservative American political media news website founded in June 2014.

EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Policy Exposes Fox News Stances on Woke Ideology

FIRST ON THE DAILY SIGNAL—Fox News employees are allowed to use bathrooms that align with their gender identity, rather than their biological sex, and permitted to dress in alignment with their preferred gender. They must also be addressed by their preferred name and pronouns in the workplace.

These are just a few of the policies outlined in the company handbook, dated January 2021, a copy of which was shared with The Daily Signal. Fox also offers to help employees come up with a “Workplace Transition Plan” to ease their gender transition at work.

The revelations comes amid conservative consternation at Fox Digital’s use of activist language like “gender affirming care” in stories on its website, as well as the site’s consistent use of female pronouns for biological males like TikTok celebrity Dylan Mulvaney and swimmer Lia Thomas (formerly known as Will Thomas).

Fox also drew strong backlash for a June 2022 on-air segment praising a child’s gender transition as an “inspiration to others.” That segment briefly depicted California state Sen. Scott Weiner, a far-left Democrat who led the move to soften sex offender registry requirements for sodomy with minors, and highlighted the activist claim that a child might commit suicide if he or she is not permitted to transition.

Jesus… @SmallPaul Desperation for content is setting in… A contrived post about a right leaning media conglomerate implementing some clueless culture instigated by the wokester left…

Then trying to spin it as if the Far-Right are now picking on the FOX Network… From Jan 2021!!

What a beat up… You are a contortionist of the highest order…

I’d be very wary about anything leaked from either side of the great divide, with so much rubbish, innuendo and misinformation in current mainstream media… Only a fool would take an article like this at it’s face value…

BTW… Do you actually still see dead people…?

1 Like

Once again, you only want to call out one side, but keep quiet when your side is wrong. One-sided thinking is only for fools

CNN, the same network you used yesterday as a reference, was it lies, and deliberate misinformation yesterday?

One minute you support lies and deliberate misinformation, the next minute you are against lies and deliberate misinformation. Which one are you?

I chose a CNN article to prove to you that I am ambidextrous when it comes to my media links… Unlike you who posts Yahoo News links 98.67% of the time…

You really should pay attention to what is posted… I wouldn’t comment on an article as frivolous as this if was released by any right leaning media…

I know you struggle with the meaning of many of my posts… So I’ll put it into plain English for you!

either sides of the great divide… Left or Right… Political side…

Both sides of the house are playing games with facts… And both sides of the media are stupid enough to give this rubbish ink and air time…

1 Like

lmao, note you said either side so why post anything from either side if you feel that way, and i agree leak info can’t always be trusted, but it was you calling out cnn and using them as a reference

Exactly what I said… The long way round…

1 Like

So you ignore the words- I agree.

BTW: You have good eye for seeing what you perceive as lies and deliberate misinformation

When they don’t agree with you, Cancel Culture will try to cancel or boycott you.

List of things Conservatives have “canceled”

American Conservatives claim to love free speech and free enterprise, hate censorship, and be against the very idea of “canceling” anything or anyone. However, the reality is, they have a long history of canceling things they don’t like. This list is by no means exhaustive, but it helps to illustrate just how much they’ve canceled.

,List of things Conservatives have "canceled" - TheAlmightyGuru

I could not agree more, but until then the US and NATO will give Ukraine just enough help to keep the killing going indefinitely

This is a war for profit

@peterma Appears this Kyiv resident was indulging in some wishful thinking…

The US doesn’t have the capability to intercept Russian Hypersonic Missiles… Yet strangely…It seems the Ukrainians do??

As I have said in previous posts, this is now a propaganda war with factious tales being told on all sides of the battle… Unfortunately for the Ukrainian citizens… The Russians are going to win this protracted engagement… No matter how much money or weaponry the west supply…

It’s a war of attrition and there’s just not enough Ukrainian forces to overcome the Russian onslaught.

1 Like

So what do you suggest in a situation like this?

Give the Ukraine better weapons to fight this threat or Ukraine should surrender?

1 Like

What does a country do with it’s outdated but functional military equipment, you create a war and sell your obsolete equipment to one side.

And nobody talks about the 18 months of training just to get a pilot combat ready.

My guess is it will be US dark-ops pilots actually flying these aircraft

War for Profit

1 Like

@SmallPaul Like everyone else in this conversation… Hindsight is 20/20 vision…

The Ukraine has been annihilated… It’s Infrastructure destroyed, the country is in ruins…

Thousand’s killed, thousands more maimed… A generation has been wiped out…

The Ukrainian people and their Culture is not too dissimilar to that of the Russians… Maybe they should have just let the Russians walk in and take control… Like they did in the Crimea a few years ago…

I believe Putin would have only chased the current Regime out of the country and left the nation to continue on with puppet leadership as an overseer, just so no one else gets any ideas…

The bitter fight to remain a sovereign nation has ended in catastrophic tragedy…

1 Like

@Dennis3450 Possibly, with the Dark-Ops pilots in the latest spec (F16) aircraft…

To ensure a fairer fight!

It’s just very sensitive if one gets shot down and the aviator is captured… NATO and the US would have some serious explaining to do… Possibly enough of a situation to start World War 3…

1 Like

So when a country invades your country, you don’t fight till your last breath. you would rather surrender because of so many deaths and let your enemies have their way with you.

I guess it’s easy to say that from distance, as stupid as that may sound

This is why you Americans get so bitter and twisted… Russia wasn’t an enemy of the Ukraine!!

A few decades ago the Ukraine was a Soviet state… Many of the citizens were Russian or had close relationships with Russian citizens…

It would be like the US invading Canada or Australia invading New Zealand… The people and the cultures are so similar it’s not the end of the world…

It’s only people like you… Who would cut off their nose… To spite their face… (Meaning)

I get what you are saying :+1:

Some have said the same thing about India and Pakistan

1 Like