Political Opinion

Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.May 18, 2016

Clearly this is beyond your control so go ahead and have the last word, I would not want to be responsible for your head exploding

2 Likes

Trying to start a fight with me was your agenda.

What is a “know-it-all”?

A know-it-all can also be defined as someone who has an opinion about everything. They are very confident about their views, but they don’t really listen or consider other people’s points of view. They may also come off as overconfident, self-centered, egotistical, etc., but it all comes down to one thing – they have arrogant behavior because they think they know every topic there is!

Not naming names, but we all know who

Dennis, I agree with you. We can also add, some opinions are based on conspiracy theories.

Blatantly, combined with the Lamestream media - but whether there is now any reason whatever to actually bother to vote is also a point to be discussed !

2 Likes

In regards to how the process of selecting the president is conducted, that’s a good question

@SmallPaul Which conspiracy theories would they be…

• The Russians blew up their own Nordstream pipeline…

• Trump was colluding with the Russians…

• The FBI/CIA were censoring social media for anti Biden / Democrat content…

• Hunter’s misplaced his Laptop…

• The US’s Southern Border is secure…

• You actually know what you are talking about…

I could go on and on… Like you!!

Generally, where there is smoke there is some incompetent Democrat standing next to a dumpster fire… Waving their hands and yelling nothing to see here…

2 Likes

Here’s a good one:
The China virus came from a wet market.

3 Likes

lol, now you speak.

The process of coming up with personal conspiracy theories in a thread is different from the above.

“conspiracy theory” is just another in a long line of words and phrases that have been weaponized by the left.

When here in the US they can pull out of their ass another 30 million voters, one has to wonder why bother, but that could be their plan

And is the US holding China accountable? That tells me the US government had its dirty hands in this as well

1 Like

could be, but also gets votes for the right. we can agree to disagree here.

one of the biggest conspiracy theory came from fox news about Dominion Voting machines

During that lawsuit, it was revealed that Tucker Carlson was not a believer in the stolen election lies, but still reported them for his supporters.

Exactly my point… And that’s why @SmallPaul is constantly harping on about conspiracy theories If you no longer agree with the left’s delusional narrative… You’re a Conspiracy Theorist.

Saves these clowns the embarrassment of having to rationally debate their fallacies, fables and fairy tails

@SmallPaul This non stop bromance you have with Tucker is getting downright weird…

You are right… Both were proved to be nonfactual… But what Tucker believes is of no consequence to anyone else but Tucker…

Attempting to impeach a President with false accusations… Allow drugs and undesirables unfettered through the US’s Southern Border… Destroy another nations infrastructure and have the current administration propagate misinformation by interfering in social and mainstream media has massive repercussions for the American people…

You keep living the (in a) dream… We’ll keep you up to date with the facts…

1 Like

oh, geez, lmao, another TDS. let it go we can talk about any person who have influence on people, you want to side step what the man thought about the election lies

Haaa… The Left’s biggest, baddest, boogieman has been off the air for a few weeks now… And yet you’re still afraid of the influence of America’s number one news presenter…

You rusted on Lefty’s seem to be suffering from Carlsonite PTSD…

1 Like

you go missing on this subject like you always do, but come back in attacking me on another subject.

As I have said many times… Watching you tangle yourself up in a closed minded narrative keeps me amused… It’s almost becoming a hobby… :kissing_heart:

There is a HUGE difference between allowing a peaceful occupation while trying to diplomatically have Russian forces leave your country and surrendering after tens of thousands have been killed and maimed and your nation has been devastated.

A state of affairs you would have no idea about…

1 Like

Carlson had people believing the election was stolen when in fact he didn’t believe the lies he was pushing.

you are the one that went missing, I posted the link you was begging me for, but you whimper out