Political Opinion

You can’t be serious, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@SmallPaul The only thing missing here is intelligence and common sense…

From you!

1 Like

dude, the joke is on you

The number of deaths during the 2013–2014 Ukraine (Crimea) crisis climbed to just over 200 during the Euromaidan protests and the ensuing pro-Russian unrest.

Two hundred as opposed to tens of thousands…

If you have no idea what you are talking about then stop posting rubbish

@SmallPaul The joke is evidently on you…

1 Like

Did the Russians enter peacefully or in attack mode, firing missiles?

You still suggest that Ukraine should let russia occupied its land.

1 Like

well since you know what you are talking about, explain it in details what’s really going on

1 Like

is that you whimpering out again, Seriously , Since you know the truth about this, I really want to know what’s going on from you.

1 Like

lol, if you know what’s going on and know the facts, you should post it

Then, if you have no idea what you are talking about… Stop posting rubbish

1 Like

I guess you really don’t know what’s going on

It’s getting boring here… Until next time…

1 Like

You should take your own advice, Until next time, have a nice day, and please don’t disappear when the heat is on.

I would love to see your facts on this

I think you guys are hurt that the guy you support promoted a lie but doesn’t believe in that lie as you do, that must be tough to swallow.

This has been going on since the early days of Rush Limbaugh, The left is all about fact less emotion, there for when confronted with facts, they dismiss the facts as a “conspiracy theory” or some other weaponized word and attach the person, not the idea

To summarize the difference between left and right

The right will dispute an idea ( like you can be any sex you say you are)
The Left will attack the person who says ( no, you were born a boy, and cannot compete in girl sports)

Remember how just a few short years ago the left was anti-war, we had to disarm, get rid of the nukes, bring the troops home, and stop the endless wars. What happen to that left, where are they now, and why no anti-war protest?

Glad you pointed this out, it’s no different than pointing out a fact about a political host or politician and being attacked with the words TDS.

Additionally, blaming the left for everything would be considered LDS, but I do not take that route.

Irish TV news reporting that Mike Pence will run for Rep nomination.

My last comment this thread on the former VP was just over 6 years back - my opinion on this very special politician has not changed since.

1 Like

What would you call someone who is irrationally obsessed with one person or topic

Who here is blaming the left for everything? In my last post, I asked where has the “anti-war” left gone,

I had never heard of Pence until he ran as DJT’s running mate, All of these DJT alternatives are not capturing the heart and minds of the DJT voter. Right now it is DJT against the field.

American politics is a mess