Political Opinion

Not the stupidity levels you have in those Democrat run crime havens you call Sanctuary cities…

What the far Left (and You…) and the far Right fail to comprehend is that when the political seismographic needle is too far to the Left (Now) or too far to the Right…

Unrest in society is the unfortunate result…

You have demographic issues, Citizens that feel they are no longer being heard… Rioting, protesting, Governments that are too busy fighting over ideologies instead of running the economy for the betterment of the Nation…

Like the constant BS and infighting from both sides on Capital Hill (and here in Canberra) Both sides of the aisle are too busy trying to score points on each other… That citizens and the economy are totally forgotten…

For relative harmony and peace in society… That same seismographic needle needs to be kept as close to the centre of politics as possible…

I’m happy with centre… I couldn’t care less who is running the country as long as there are checks and measures in place… My Political views and the views of many others in this thread seem far Right to you…

Only because the Global Political environment is currently at the extreme Left of centre… Too far from the centre that Democracy was designed to achieve

1 Like

Globally, inflation is a problem.

The boomers boosting inflation as the RBA lifts rates to fight it | The Business | ABC News

Higher interest rates are putting a lot of households under financial pressure, but for those who’ve paid their mortgage off life couldn’t be better. They’re getting more cash on their savings while enjoying higher asset prices and bigger returns on their investments. As the Reserve Bank tries to curb inflation by hiking rates, data suggests that fight is being undermined by big-spending baby boomers.

I never said you or others were far right, so stop guessing

No guessing, go back up and read some of your previous posts…

Trump, Tucker, De Santis are all Cape Wearing Far Right Terrorists… You know they are…

Please tell me how often I need to bring this up in order for you to be satisfied

Well then… You should be posting on the harm and bloodshed that these Democrat run Left Wing shiteshow’s are causing to tens of thousands of innocent US citizens…

Tens of thousands of innocent US citizens fleeing San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, New York… Even D- Columbus, Ohio…

The D- grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US city. Columbus is in the 15th percentile for safety, meaning 85% of cities are safer and 15% of cities are more dangerous…

And stop posting 2 year old hit pieces on TWO Right Wing aligned thugs

One of which punched a Security Guard at a News network that was about to slander him in a sensationalist media exposé…

No hate here… But seriously mate… You’re your own worst enemy…

1 Like

And that does what? I will speak on it as I see fit, Not gonna keep talking about everyday, Like you do

Australia’s government clearly views the far right as a threat

Australia Looks To Ban Nazi Symbols Following Far-Right Protest Increase

The federal government is on track to ban Nazi symbols, with offenders facing up to a year in jail.

@SmallPaul Oh, the Horror… A Republican Mayor that took on Crime in a Major US City and won…

Maybe the current cabal of delusional Democrat Mayors across the US should be taking lessons from Giuliani about how to run a City properly instead of defunding Police and letting criminals take over the streets…

What… They’re only protesting…? Protesting against Paedophiles… Not burning and looting in the suburbs of major cities…

Once again your dredging of News Sources in Australia and you landed on The Project.… It’s the most Leftist panel of nobodies on Australian TV today…

Even the Network Bosses that produce the show know it to be true…

Just an Echo Chamber for the Left leaning simpleton hosts… Comparable to that Intelligence vacuum you call The View in the States…

The Left Wing or the Right Wing can go extreme, What happen to being a conservative or liberal

Left-wing terrorism

What’s the reason why the are looking to ban Nazi Symbols?

Stay focused here, this has nothing to do with the left. It was your government that made that announcement, as well as announcing a couple years ago that ASIO is monitoring Australian right-wing extremist groups.

Border security and crime is a major problem in many countries and needs to be address

Failures in immigration allowing violent criminals to thrive in Australia

The proud boast at the top of the website for the Department of Home Affairs says: “Home Affairs brings together migration, cyber and infrastructure security, national security and resilience, and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe.”

However, a joint investigation by 60 MINUTES, The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age reveals a very different picture. Nick McKenzie reports significant systemic failings in the department that have compromised Australia’s border security, allowing overseas organised crime gangs access to the country, and making their lucrative trade in violence, drug trafficking, money laundering, corruption, slavery and worker exploitation much easier.

Can you explain this with a bit more detail?

Economics 101… A more stimulated economy driven by greater disposable income…

Say you paid an extra 5% income Tax each week… That’s $50 less you have to spend… That’s $230 a month less for investing, saving, spending on a holiday, travel or hobbies…Less eating out at restaurants, less purchasing of clothes, electronics or whitegoods…

The more consumers spend in the wider economy, the healthier the economy…

Doesn’t sound like a lot… But when multiplied by say 50 - 80 Million other consumers all spending the extra $230 on consumables each month… It pumps Billions of dollars of revenue through the economy generating employment, manufacturing and most importantly more taxable revenue…

Cutting taxes across Business stimulates employment, equipment purchases etc… In an environment where you aren’t turning a greater percentage of profit into Tax… Business has more disposable income available to operate the Business…

Same logic that raising Interest Rates impacts consumers, larger Mortgage and payments on Credit, hence less income to spend on all of the above… And more of the public tightening their belts and holding off on purchases has exactly the opposite effect of Tax Cuts by slowing the economy…

2 Likes

Yet you cut and past hate from left media. I see you just posted another one blaming baby boomers for inflation. Funny I seldom see you point a finger of blame at the US government and their trillion-dollar annual deficit

Want to stop the hate, here is an idea

Stop using add-on words like, " Wing, extreme, terrorist, far" when talking about the right, I will also do my best to avoid those words when talking about the left

A healthy mixture of ideas coming from both left and right would be a nice change away from all the yelling and finger pointing

I am pretty sure running a balanced budget would be somewhere in “Economics 101”

What we really need is for the government to quit trying to micro manage economic activity. They are terrible at it and all they do is create this endless cycle of boom and bust.

We would all be better off if congress and the Fed Res. took a very long vacation

1 Like

What are you talking about, what hate?

You don’t have do that, keep being you

Left media, with their agenda to divide us. You love to cut and paste this sh-t

Play time over, I have work to do

Dude if that’s the case you need to look at your source of news

1 Like

That’s a problem, Dennis. Talking about it a million times won’t change anything.