Political Opinion

You have Two narratives coming from the same party.

You Don’t Actually Have Any Facts’: Even Fox Isn’t Buying GOP’s Claims About Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings

Fox’s Steve Doocy took Oversight Committee Chair James Comer to task over a lack of evidence linking Biden to his relatives’ financial dealings

Fox Calls Out Rep. Comer On Lack Of Evidence Linking Biden To Claims – Rolling Stone

Byron Donalds is brilliant… Every time he speaks he is clear and concise, laying out his case with undeniable facts… This is the governments worst nightmare…

A very conservative well spoken, articulate, well informed, highly intelligent black man…

“Biden’s don’t have a business… But politics…!!” Great way to put it…

2 Likes

Neither party should complain anymore. I believe now that both parties are on board to weed out corruption in politics, neither party should complain again.

These Sanctuary City Mayors have PURPOSELY left their front door unlocked with a “Please. please come in…!” sign out front…And now they are shocked people are walking in to their homes…

Then they point the finger at conservatives for it… "Proves there’s no cure for Stupid “

Guess NYC Mayor Eric Adams forgot about his “Undocumented immigrants are the backbone of New York” speech he made less than two years ago… How dare people use his own words against him…!

When a Democrat fails - “It’s, it’s Trump… It’s MAGA… It’s, it’s far right MAGA…”

2 Likes

The perfect example is him, Outsiders should not be our instigators

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

BREAKING NEWS: Senate Republicans React To Impeachment Inquiry Into Biden

Within the next 100 years, Europe will look very different

British Indians are the key to our geopolitical future

The stars should have aligned for Rishi Sunak at the G20 summit. Here was a man of Indian descent, who now leads the United Kingdom. He went to an India that is now one of the biggest economic forces on the planet. Yet something was missing. If truth be told, India is much closer to us in so many ways than Russia and China, yet we have done little work on resetting Indo/Anglo relations. We are well placed to really understand our common goals and discover mutual benefit in a plethora of dimensions. Instead, we have just heard a lot of chatter about trade agreements and nothing wider.

In many ways we have been stuck in a post-colonial distance. Yet ironically British Indians have increased their influence both economically and more recently politically. This has been done because of the demographic and cultural power of British Indians living here. They have achieved this through what I call “Immigrant Optimism”, where the status of being an outsider actually works in your favour. Britain is seen as the land of opportunity compared to “back home”. This driver comes alongside strong families and spirituality.

British Indians are the key to our geopolitical future

The real joke is the left media that continues to defend biden and harris. The reason we have a free press is to call out the wrongs of government, not to defend and make excuses for it

that is like believing in Unicorns and the Tooth fairy

The best solution to political corruption is term limits. Show me a list of democrats that support term limits,

1 Like

PROMINENT DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT TERM LIMITS

Term limits is a nonpartisan election reform supported by 80% of Americans. Polling consistently shows support from 74% Democrats, 87% Republicans, and 80% Independents. While U.S. Term Limits is a staunchly non-partisan organization, sometimes the topic is touted as right of center. We want to celebrate here the many prominent Democrats who are vocal in their support of term limits, have signed the term limits pledge, and/or who have cosponsored term limits resolutions… not only for the Supreme Court, but for Congress, mayors, and municipal positions as well.

Barack Obama: “We want to see new voices and new ideas emerge. I think that is why term limits are a really useful thing.”

U.S. Sen. John Hickenlooper, Colorado: “I would not be in politics were it not for term limits. It makes sense at all levels of government.”

U.S. Rep Jared Golden, ME: Golden is a cosponsor of U.S. House Joint Resolution 12 calling for a maximum of 12-years in the U.S. Senate and 6-years in the U.S. House.

Andrew Yang, Candidate for NYC Mayor and former Presidential Candidate:With term limits, members of Congress would get what they went to DC to accomplish done and then go home. It would make room for new leaders with new experiences and fresh ideas. It would make time in Congress about reaching a goal, not reaching retirement after a long career with a good salary at the expense of the public. And it would give legislators a period of time when they didn’t need to constantly fundraise, as their final term wouldn’t hold the option for reelection.”

U.S. Rep. Joe Cunningham, SC: “I believe in term limits…that both parties need new leadership.”

U.S. Rep. Kwanza Hall, GA: cosponsor of HJR 20 in the 116th U.S. Congress.

State Rep. Geraldine Thompson, FL: I support term limits for elected officials because I believe that too often politicians become entrenched, more concerned about their reelection than the business of the people. Our members of Congress spend too much time fundraising and not enough time governing because their number one concern is their reelection. Term limits ensure that rather than focusing on the next election, our members of Congress will be focused on what they can accomplish in their limited time in office.”

U.S. Rep. Ro Khanna, CA:We also cannot let congressional seats become feudal estates. The turnover rate here in the People’s House is less than European monarchies.” Khanna believes that Congress desperately needs term limits as they have in the California legislature.

U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke, TX:The longer you are in office, the less connected you are to the people you represent, the less accountable, the less responsive. The people in this country understand that and get that and I think it helps to account for our historic low level of popularity.”

Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn, IL: “The two-term limit for Chicago Mayor would give people a better chance to run for office without facing incumbents with huge war chests.”

Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell: “I believe we should change the charter and every elected official in Philadelphia — controller, district attorney, mayor, and City Council members — should be limited to two terms,” Rendell said. “We would have a more effective and efficient government if we did that.”
“Congressional service has become a career and many elected officials who leave office don’t even return to their home states, choosing instead to remain in Washington. That’s no way to run the greatest legislative body in the world.”

New York Governor, Kathy Hochul: “I want people to believe in their government again. With these bold reforms, we will ensure New Yorkers know their leaders work for them and are focused on serving the people of this state,” Gov. Hochul said.

Prominent Democrats Who Support Term Limits - U.S. Term Limits

1 Like

I knew within a few minutes you would have a cut and paste post. ChatGPT at work

What I am really asking is current members of congress as they would be the ones that would pass it, your list is very short and no leadership. Term limits is a dead issue for the Democrat Party

1 Like

I gave you a list of Democrats who support term limits, the Democrats have been talking about term limits for years. It might be difficult for you to comprehend

You must have a list of Republicans who support term limits?

1 Like

Yes I see where the Democracts reject certain term limits

I would love to see this taken to the floor of congress for a non binding vote, just so there is a record of who does or does not support term limits

Guess how sleepy joe would vote

1 Like

It should be clear to you by now how each party rejects the other’s proposal for personal reasons, It a political game.

As a matter of fact, term limits are definitely needed in supreme court

Democrats introduce bill requiring term limits for US supreme court justices

The measure would also provide for an appointment every two years but any such reforms are vigorously opposed by Republicans

US House Democrats have introduced a bill to establish term limits for supreme court justices, after an unprecedented term in which the highest court produced a series of deeply conservative rulings upending American law.

Democrats introduce bill requiring term limits for US supreme court justices | US supreme court | The Guardian

It should be clear to you by now that any real change to congress is going to come from Republicans, as the Democrat Party has become the party of the status quo

And joe biden is on record as being very opposed to term limits

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: America is still waiting for that to happen

Carter, Clinton and Obama came into power with their party holding a super majority in congress, what did we get for it, just the worst healthcare system in the world.

Republicans in my lifetime have never had a super majority,

1 Like

One party tried And we got nothing from the Republicans, Remember Republicans had a better healthcare system, What happen to that?

I do find it telling that less democrats support term limits

Lunch time!

The Republicans still haven’t given us anything. What happened to their ready-to-go plan? They have their speaker, but now what?

House GOP’s agenda, ready to go, is sidelined until Republicans can agree on new speaker

House Republicans know where they want to lead the country, even if they don’t know who their leader will be.

House GOP's agenda, ready to go, is sidelined until Republicans can agree on new speaker - Washington Times