Political Opinion

If you believe in your heart that real change will come from the Republicans, more power to you. The American people are still waiting for it.

Enjoy your lunch :v:

That is not what I said, what I said is

Real change in our lives will only come from God by following the teachings of Jesus Christ

Government be it run by Reps or Dems is not the answer

Lunch was great, Chinese, sesame chicken, and fried rice

1 Like

sounds good, Glad you enjoyed it :point_up:

Take it easy, it’s all in good nature

Paul , you really need to go on a diet , and leave the computer and get some exercise

1 Like

My goal is to catch up with you, one step at a time.

If you mean to match my love for Jesus Christ then I will be praying for you

1 Like

A confused and bewildered President Joe Biden stares blankly at the White House press while refusing to answer any of their questions on his impending Impeachment… He has no clue as to what’s going on… Or why he’s even there…

And why is Jill sitting in on this? She’s no member of the cabinet…

Well… it could be a lot worse… Joe could be saying “inflation is transitory” or “the border is secure…” Seems the US does better the more Joe is quiet. Good boy Joe… !

Lets go Brandon…! Trump 2024!

1 Like

Good news.

Democrat subpoenas Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund over LIV Golf-PGA Tour

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) subpoenaed a subsidiary of the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund (PIF) on Wednesday over the controversial deal between the PGA Tour and PIF-backed LIV Golf.

“Over the past three months, PIF and its Governor Yasir Al-Rumayyan have repeatedly declined to voluntarily cooperate with the Subcommittee’s investigation. The information requested is necessary for the Subcommittee to understand the extent of and reasons for PIF’s extensive U.S. investments,” the senator wrote in a memo to the Senate investigations subcommittee that he chairs.

The memo states that Blumenthal subpoenaed PIF’s United States subsidiary, USSA International LLC, on Wednesday, asking for documents and information. In the letter sent to the subsidiary, the senator is asking for all records relating to PIF’s investments in the U.S., all records relating to the pending agreement and other information about the fund’s assets in the U.S.

The subsidiary has until Oct. 13 to produce the information and documents.

Blumenthal said in the memo that he issued the subpoena because PIF’s investment in PGA Tours is a part of its “drastic expansion” in the U.S., there is “inadequate visibility” into Saudi Arabia’s U.S. investments and PIF has refused to cooperate with the subcommittee.

The announcement of the subpoena comes as the investigations subcommittee is scheduled to hold a hearing on concerns over the pending deal. Blumenthal has repeatedly asked Al-Rumayyan to testify before the committee since June, when the two golf giants announced their agreement.

The two golf entities have until the end of the year to finalize the deal, which has sparked widespread criticism about the scope of the PIF and LIV Golf’s influence in the U.S.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4202232-democrat-subpoenas-saudi-arabias-public-investment-fund-over-liv-golf-pga-tour/?utm_source=Newswav&utm_medium=Website

1 Like

While we are quoting articles from The Hill’s Rising News Network…

And a much more poignant and serious issue…

It’s been estimated that it would cost ~$5 Billion to rebuild ALL the housing and infrastructure destroyed in the Maui fires…

Yet… The Biden Administration accidently sent an additional $6 Billion in weaponry to the Ukraine to help in the fight against Russia…

Billions which comes straight back into the pockets of the military industrial complex… That would not be the case if the same money was sent to Maui…

Can you imagine the kudos Biden/Congress would get - from both sides - if they said “We’re diverting $5B from Ukraine to help Maui”…

No chance while this Administration continues to Mess UpFall Down

You get the picture…

1 Like

The world is full of fearmongering idiots, lmao

Ohhh… Don’t be like that… My posts are full of actual events… Facts and figures…

BTW… Since you laughed your backside off… Let me hand it… Back to you…

One more time… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

lol, so you think Biden / The Federal government is gonna leave those people to defend for themselves and they won’t be able to rebuild?

Based on your posts and what you’ve seen so far, how do you see this story ending?

The rest of the world is looking on in disgust the way the Biden Administration is treating these people.Trump was in Maui the following day after the catastrophic fire…

Biden was on vacation!.

I’m sure Trumpster has a plan for their recovery, emotionally and physically!

At this rate, the American People deserve a public apology from everyone that voted for Biden… And the Biden’s and his incompetent Administration must apologise too.

The family knew they had a vegetable running for office before the Democrat voters found out the hard way.

1 Like

You usually take off when it gets hot in the kitchen, Kudos for sticking around.

However, you did not answer my questions.

White House ADMITS No More Money for Maui…

Opps… Looks like your wrong once again…

It appears that an Outsider like me… Knows more about what is going on inside your America than you do…

I don’t make predictions in these disasters… Only data, facts and figures as they become available… Not wayward opinions forwarded as fact… No wild guesses or make believe like a few other members in these forums… I have no idea… Land Grabs are still unclear at this point in time…

1 Like

So it’s over, Maui is stuck on their own and will not receive any more money to rebuild, Is that what you think? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Former President Trump broke from his teleprompter and railed against his indictments, President Biden, the media, and more…

At least he can go off script without rambling on incoherently, and having an embarrassed press team shut the mic off…!

It’s not even about being right-wing or left-wing, it’s about wanting what’s best for America and its people.

1 Like

I’m glad you moved on, it was about to get ugly, you saved me some time, have a nice day.

@SmallPaul You’re all Piss and Wind… How does it get Ugly??

We’ll revisit the Maui situation in a few weeks and see what has happened… A few weeks on and Maui is still waiting for more support than just $700 for each Homeless, devastated, traumatised citizen…

1 Like

Oh my goodness, The rebuilding process has nothing to do with each family receiving money, They did that with Hurricane Katrina right after the hurricane.

1 Like