Political Opinion

Nothing personal it is just in the past all your “independent analysis” was always Yahoo cut and paste

Ok And your point? Never mind, Dennis, That’s your Opinion. but it was you who claim that Independent Title not me

1 Like

McCarthy made that deal with the GOP to get the job.

Such a stupid rule can only be attributed to the GOP

1 Like

[quote=“SmallPaul, post:16748, topic:42247”]
McCarthy made that deal with the GOP to get the job.

Such a stupid rule can only be attributed to the GOP
[/quote}
You are correct.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you are messing with me or what, No matter how you see it, that rule was stupid, and I don’t see any future speaker agreeing to that rule, It is a good thing for the party to change that rule.

No messing. You explained it correctly.

1 Like

An AUDIT???.. Oh Oh… The Corrupt inside the Democrats do not want anyone looking at how the money in Ukraine has been “Spent”, that’s for sure…

Jim Jordan is the no BS candidate for Speaker… He’s right, there needs to be some accountability, at the same time Bidumb needs to secure the United States border…

The West has already have done more than enough, it’s time for the European countries to do their fair share!!

If he’s good enough for Trump, he’s good enough for America… Make America Great Again…

2 Likes

The vote is open to you guys

Republicans are asking their Twitter followers to help them decide who should replace Kevin McCarthy

Well here we go again, another war, Hamas attacks Isreal with thousands of rockets killing hundreds

My question to those here who have condemned Russia, will you do the same to Hamas, will you support the people of Israel as you did the people of Ukraine?

2 Likes

The United States has always supported Israel, and you are talking about a war within the same country, which is completely different.

Memorandum of Understanding Reached with Israel

Under President Obama’s leadership, the multifaceted cooperation between the United States and Israel has reached unprecedented levels. This is particularly true with regard to the security of Israel. The new 10-year security assistance Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to Israel is the most recent reflection of President Obama’s unshakeable commitment to Israel’s security.

Under the new MOU with Israel, the Obama Administration has made the largest single pledge of military assistance in U.S. history:

Israeli Military Has Never Been Defeated

Praying for Israel!

4 Likes

Western leaders unequivocally back Israel’s right to defend itself against Hamas

Western leaders including Joe Biden and Rishi Sunak were united in their condemnation of Hamas and their support for Israel’s right to defend itself after Saturday’s terrorist attack.

Lloyd Austin, the US Defence Secretary, said the Pentagon would work “to ensure that Israel has what it needs to defend itself and protect civilians from indiscriminate violence and terrorism.”

1 Like

Oh great…Now we have another HOLY WAR breaking out… Wonderful…

Do they not know Israel is nuclear? Russia may be optic-sensitive to use tactical nukes, but Israel definitely is not… Lest their enemies forget…

Push em, too far, and Tehran might experience instant climate change.

1 Like

Blessed be the Lord your God who delighted in you to set you on the throne of Israel; because the Lord loved Israel forever, therefore He made you king, to do justice and righteousness.”

Israel battles Hamas for a second day after mass incursion and trades fire with Lebanon’s Hezbollah

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — Israeli soldiers battled Hamas fighters in the streets of southern Israel on Sunday and launched retaliation strikes that leveled buildings in Gaza, while in northern Israel a brief exchange of strikes with Lebanon’s Hezbollah militant group raised fears of a broader conflict.

There was still some fighting underway more than 24 hours after an unprecedented surprise attack from Gaza, in which Hamas militants, backed by a volley of thousands of rockets, broke through Israel’s security barrier and rampaged through nearby communities. They took captives back into the coastal Gaza enclave, including women, children and the elderly, who they will likely try to trade for thousands of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel. Hundreds have been killed on both sides.

Israel battles Hamas for a second day after mass incursion and trades fire with Lebanon's Hezbollah

I have no sympathy for Palestine or its people, they have chosen to be ruled by a terrorist organization, any moderate voices are immediately murdered, Despite this Israel has repeatedly offered them Peace and Prosperity, and they have repeatedly chosen War and Poverty. With this latest act they have chosen total extermination

There are no winners here, only degree of losers

God help us through these difficult times

1 Like

This is sad and gonna get worse

Israeli general says Hamas crossed “point of no return” with kidnappings

Maj. Gen. (res.) Israel Ziv, the former head of the Operations Directorate in the IDF and former commander of the Gaza Division wouldn’t clarify the numbers of Israeli nationals missing or suspected to be held by Hamas.

“It’s big numbers,” Ziv said at a press briefing. “Very high numbers.”

When asked how Israel would protect the Israeli hostages in Gaza in any counterattack on the densely-packed Palestinian territory, Ziv said the army would have to strike a balance.

“It is a problem, of course, but we’ll have to do both: On the one hand, dealing with the hostages and doing the maximum to rescue and release them,” Ziv said. “On the other hand, it’s not an option to let Hamas go free. Israel has to do everything to destroy completely Hamas. We saw who they are - taking as hostages children, old women - so how can we make peace?”

Ziv said the taking of hostages has changed the equation for Israel.

“If it was just the attack, you may call it a military act. But what they have done with the hostages, knowing that our value for human life is different to what they see, this is something that brought us to the point of no return, even if we don’t have the answer. So we have to do what we have to do.”

Former Israeli commander says Hamas hostage-taking changes the game, as families search missing for loved ones - CBS News

I have to be honest and say I don’t have in depth knowledge of the of the disputed territories between the Palestinian’s and Israel… I have absolutely no sympathy for terrorist organizations that target unarmed civilians… Gutless…

This applies to all modern wars, many, many innocents are killed… Even in the Ukraine… Something a few here just cannot comprehend…

1 Like

There is nothing good about war, and every country should be able to defend itself from any invaders or terrorists

Israel live updates: US sending carrier strike group, munitions to region

US has for decades had vast weapons stockpile in Israel

The White House has pledged assistance to Israel in responding to Hamas’ attack – and America has for decades maintained a vast pre-positioned military stockpile inside Israel.

First established in the wake of the Yom Kippur War of 1973, when it took time for the U.S. to send supplies to Israel, the munitions are available in case of emergencies.

It’s possible that Israel will ask the U.S. to tap into this stockpile, which contains weapons systems including tanks and ammunition stored in warehouses.

While not especially well known to the public, the supplies got some exposure earlier this year when the U.S. planned to use them in order to send artillery to Ukraine in responding to Russia’s invasion.

Israel live updates: US sending carrier strike group, munitions to region

As they should, the Republicans are working on a plan to support Israel to the fullest extent possible.

McCaul says having a Speaker is necessary to replenish Iron Dome support for Israel

(The Hill) — House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas) on Sunday stressed the importance of electing a Speaker in order to replenish funding for Israel and to demonstrate unified support in the wake of Hamas’s attacks on the country.

“We have to get a Speaker elected this week, so we can get things on the floor like replenishing the Iron Dome, get a resolution that Ranking Member [Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.)] and I have been working on, a bipartisan resolution condemning Hamas for what they have done to Israel,” McCaul said in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“We want to get that on the floor by unanimous consent. Whether or not we have a Speaker in place, because I think we cannot wait. We have to get that message out as soon as possible.” McCaul added.

Asked whether Congress can pass more congressional aid to Israel without a Speaker, McCaul said, “Well it’s not ideal. It wasn’t my idea to oust the Speaker. I thought it was dangerous.”

“I look at the world and all the threats that are out there. And what kind of message are we sending to our adversaries when we can’t govern? While we’re dysfunctional? When we don’t even have a Speaker of the House?” McCaul continued. “I mean, how does Chairman [Xi Jinping] in China look at that when he says democracy doesn’t work? How does the Ayatollah [in Iran] look at this, knowing that we cannot function properly? And I think it sends a terrible message.”

McCaul says having a Speaker is necessary to replenish Iron Dome support for Israel

What I want to know is where Ham-ass is getting thousands of rockets, the country responsible for their manufacture and sale to a terrorist nation should be facing severe consequences

Will the leaders of Ham-ass be charged with war crimes? as we have seen with Russia

Going forward in all my posts “Ham-ass” will be used instead of hamas, this organization deserves not to be mentioned by name or proper grammar

Finally, where were our 58 intelligence agencies during all this, they had no problem calling out Russia weeks before they invaded Ukraine

This is going to get Ugly