Political Opinion

The problem hasn’t been address for years and no action to little action has been taking.

1 Like

Finally, I’m with you 100% and you should never forget your words.

I never do, and my position in most things can be summed up in 4 words

Personal Responsibility
Respect Others

Glad you are 100% with me on this, and look forward to being able to say the same of one of your post

God bless

Glad we are on the same page.

God Bless

As soon as the Republicans stop blaming the Democrats for not having a speaker and take personal responsibility for their own turmoil and vote in unison to elect one, we can move forward in congress.

So you are blaming the Republicans for blaming the Democrats

You have to admit, that is funny

Me, I could not care less

Is crime really bad enough to close down a store? Seems like getting more security would make more sense. Or pay for an off duty cop. Smells fishy.

No, I’m telling them to stop blaming democrats for the mayhem they’ve caused.

It’s your party, it’s okay to you if they point fingers and blame others for their own problems, you only hold democrats accountable for their actions and turn a blind eye to republicans stupidity.

Your post on accountable shows how dishonest you really are

It’s pretty bad.

For the senior citizens out there.

2024 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.2%.

Still no speaker. Another one drops out hours after being nominated.

Is there some outside candidate I’m not aware of that’s preferred or is there a faction of the GOP trying to make a point?

1 Like

It appears there will be no resolution to the chaos.

The holdouts would be better served if they put forth a candidate, rather than rejecting every nominee that is proposed, Nevertheless, they are divided on that as well.

Donald Trump

"I have many wonderful friends wanting to be Speaker of the House, and some are truly great Warriors," Trump wrote on his Truth Social app. "RINO Tom Emmer, who I do not know well, is not one of them."

I do not have a party

I said

Just when I thought we were becoming best buddies you posted this, I am sad

In many of these states and cities stores are being sued for trying to stop shoplifting, and the police will not do anything, and yes Smallpaul , I am totally blaming the Democrats on this one

you are who you are, Dennis.

Take care.

My discussion on blame and accountability was about our politicians and what they do.

you have a right to place blame when it comes to our politicians when it’s clearly their fault

I dislike blaming others when it’s clearly you who’s to blame- republicans blaming democrats for their chaos

Okay, that makes more sense. I mean, Target has one entrance and one exit. Pay for a full time security guard or pay for off-duty police in uniform.

@samewise You seem to be unaware of just how big this problem is in the United States… The call to Defund the Police is the match that started this fire…

It’s taking place in many major cities across the Globe… Even here in Australia…

Wishful thinking isn’t a solution to real world problems…

1 Like

It will help to have arm security in the area or in the stores?