Political Opinion

So you agree that is the Democrat Party’s hidden agenda… You sad little (small) man…

We don’t have the porous borders you do in the US… We don’t have 85,000 (and growing) missing children in a state sponsored Slavery system like the Biden Administration has operating in the United States…

You resort to the simpleton Chinese defence of wrong doing every time…

“You’re spying… No, no you’re spying… You have slave labour camps… No, no, no you have slave labour camps…” Pathetic…

Every time you get challenged on US Political bad behaviour…

“Oh, that’s been going on for years… Nothing to see here…”

Your ignorance is truly breath-taking…

2 Likes

TWB, you can never come back from that, you embarrass yourself and you do it all the time, you have no pride in your manhood or shame in your actions.

As much as I dislike using the phrase taking candy from a baby, dealing with you is like taking candy from a baby. I almost feel sorry for you.

Thank you for being the person I thought you were. Wishing you all the best.

@SmallPaulYeah… Yeah… Yeah… Whatever…

You’re just not your rational self off the meds…

2 Likes

Moving on, Now that we have a speaker, let’s see how things unfold.

I don’t understand killing Innocent people because of personal issues.

Mass US shooter event with at least 22 reported dead

America have some serious problems, no matter what part of society you are In, from the inner cities to the suburbs. we are falling apart slowly but surely

It has been happening for thousands of years ( even before guns)

1 Like

do you not see the parallel of the departure from God, and the growth of evil acts

There is only one answer

JESUS!

1 Like

Man’s departure from God is the result of his own actions

The freedom of will has been granted, so GOD created a future where good and evil will not coexist.

This is the first time I’ve heard that a state governor can do something like this.

DeSantis says Florida helped send weapons to Israel in move that could boost him in the GOP primary

MIAMI (AP) — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Thursday he’s arranged to send drones, weapons and ammunition to Israel as it prepares for an incursion of Gaza in response to Hamas’ attack. It’s the latest official response DeSantis has taken to back Israel as he competes in the 2024 Republican presidential primary.

Republicans Send Prayers After Maine Mass Shooting

Several Republicans have have offered their prayers after at least 16 people were killed and several wounded in a mass shooting in Maine.

ALMOST UNWATCHABLE: Marsha Blackburn Absolutely Excoriates Top Biden Official About The United States Inept Migrant Policy…

Basically “We are doing our best, we are trying real hard, we couldn’t care less about the children, we are all diversity hires and we need more funding…”

What a Charlie Foxtrot this Administration is… Can anyone in the Biden Government do their job ?

Based on EVERYTHING I have seen the answer is a resounding NO !!!

3 Likes

They are here…

1 Like

In order to end the border crisis, Congress must pass new laws so that a president will need Congress’ approval before taking matters into their own hands. Any republican who knows there are illegals in his or her state and does not deport or detain them but keeps them in America to transfer them to another state is complicit in the downfall of America.

If republicans keep illegals in the country then transfer them to another state, how does that make America better?

No matter what party you belong to, stupidity is stupidity

Ohhh, it’s all the Republican’s fault… NO mention of the Democrat policy failures…

@SmallPaul You live in a state of perpetual make believe. What a Goose…

2 Likes

What is wrong with you.?

It is too much complaining and blaming when they could have taken action. However, this is a good start. It shouldn’t have taken this long to act but it is a good start.

Texas House approves bill allowing police to arrest and deport migrants

Texas is one step closer to giving police the authority to arrest migrants and deport them from the US after State Republicans approved a new bill Thursday.

The proposal, known as House Bill 4, would give sweeping new powers to police to arrest and expel undocumented migrants, something previously under the sole jurisdiction of the federal government.

It would also grant all Texas police officers the power to detain migrants if they refuse to leave the US.

Texas House passes bill allowing police to arrest migrants

My point above is that those who complain about cancel culture would do the same for their own benefit, A person’s freedom of speech is only as good as his or her own opinion, lol.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Resolution Censuring Rep. Rashida Tlaib

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Resolution Censuring Rep. Rashida Tlaib | C-SPAN.org

You can’t get any better than this, the king Ron DeSantis of anti-cancel and anti-woke culture.

Ron DeSantis defends banning pro-Palestinian groups from Florida colleges: ‘Not cancel culture’

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican presidential candidate, on Sunday defended his call to ban pro-Palestinian groups from state colleges as Israel expands its ground offensive in Gaza following Hamas’ attack on Oct. 7.

In an exclusive interview on “Meet the Press,” NBC News’ Kristen Welker asked DeSantis to respond to Vivek Ramaswamy, one of his rivals for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, who insisted that such a move would violate the First Amendment rights of the students. Ramaswamy, who trails DeSantis in polls, tweeted: "It’s a shameful political ploy. … It’s unconstitutional. It’s utter hypocrisy for someone who railed against left-wing cancel culture.”

DeSantis pushed back on Ramaswamy’s comments: “This is not cancel culture.”

Ron DeSantis defends banning pro-Palestinian groups from Florida colleges: ‘Not cancel culture’

A pro-Palestinian position does not imply you support Hamas, People try to dehumanize the Palestinian people by asserting that supporting the Palestinian people is supporting Hamas.

1 Like

I’m blaming the elites for closing down stores that aren’t in high crime areas but they’re still blaming crime.

Crime is the fault of the criminals.

1 Like

Name a City… Name a Store… Where Crime is under control… Then I’ll take you seriously…

Now that Putin is involved, will the Anti-Hamas change their view on the group?

Russia Hosts Hamas Delegation Amid Gaza War; Israel Fumes, Tells Putin To 'Kick Them Out

A delegation from Hamas visited Moscow on Thursday for talks on the release of foreign hostages including Russian citizens that the militant group is currently holding in Gaza, TASS reported. Senior Hamas member Abu Marzouk was among those attending the talks, said the TASS. Israel has reacted angrily to the development and has called on the government of President Vladimir Putin to expel Hamas members. The Hamas group meanwhile has lauded Putin and his administration for their efforts to end the war. Watch the video for more.