Political Opinion

Not surprising, Russia has a long history of antisemitism

Sen. McConnell on rise in antisemitism: “Street protesters” in West “have found common cause with a Russian dictator.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican from Kentucky, took the floor today to criticize anti-Semitism around the world, saying that “street protesters” in the West “have found common cause with a Russian dictator.”

He said: “The brutal terrorist attacks of October 7th poured gasoline on the flames of anti-Semitic hatred around the world. Take the alarming reports this weekend out of Russia, a country with a long troubled history of anti-Semitism. After weeks of pro-Hamas propaganda spewed from the Kremlin, an angry mob overran a provincial airport and surrounded a plane that had just arrived from Israel. Chillingly, the mob went person to person, checking passports and asking if they were Muslim or Jew, a modern-day pogrom in southern Russia.

Mitch McConnell Lambasts Putin For Lackluster Response To Russian Antisemitism

what is the US preparing?

High tension!! 10,000 US Army troops arrive at Saudi Arabian air base

Thousands of US Army troops land at Prince Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia. It is rumored that these 10,000 troops will be deployed to conflict areas to maintain security and stability in the Middle East region.

The Biden Administration is sleep walking the United States Military and it’s citizens into another major regional conflict… And maybe even into the next World War…

Israel is 100% supported by both parties, and they will defend it no matter what.

Lindsey Graham: Hamas outdid the Nazis

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., tells ‘Hannity’ how he would respond to Iranian-backed attacks against U.S. bases in Iraq and Syria

House Republicans aim to pay for Israel aid with cuts to IRS funds

After three weeks without a speaker, the House is back in business and putting aid to Israel at the top of its to-do list.

On the same day House Speaker Mike Johnson took office last week, the Republican-led House passed a resolution declaring solidarity with Israel and pledging to give its government the funding needed to defeat Hamas.

House GOP bill would give aid to Israel and cut IRS funding : NPR

It’s why the United States Government as a whole (Both Parties are part of the Military industrial complex) and many of it’s citizen’s are so naive…

At the moment it’s just a regional conflict… In what is still a relatively small theatre of operations… Israel is destroying the Gaza Strip in a desperate attempt to eliminate Hamas… Fair enough… The Israeli’s were attacked…

Syrian, Lebanese, Yemeni terrorist groups backed by Iran are attacking US assets across the Middle East in the attempt of suckering a gullible war mongering US Administration and Military into the conflict…

If US Forces conduct operations above and beyond eliminating the terrorist threats from inside these three Islamic nations… It will escalate into all out war in the Middle East…

The Islamic world as a whole will see this as the West against Islam… A true Holy War…

Just imagine the danger to everyday civilians in nations like France, UK and many other western countries across the globe when the Muslim populations believe they are being persecuted…

The United States just doesn’t learn…

It’s a fact that most Americans are aware of, but the problem is that this cannot be stopped,

In addition, we have people like yourself who perpetuate a false narrative, blaming one side, posting as if you are stupid or maybe you are, or maybe now you are trying to cover your stupid post. who knows

World leaders’ stand rock-solid with Israel - US, UK, Germany, Italy, France issue joint statement

Israel is in retaliatory mode after Hamas terrorists wreaked havoc in Israel on October 7. In retaliation, Israeli Air Force rained fire in Gaza as the conflict escalated after Hamas’ surprise attack. Meanwhile, world leaders unequivocally stand in solidarity with Israel and extend support. Western Countries like US, UK, France, Germany, Italy released a joint statement in support of Israel.

@SmallPaul Annnnd… Once again you prove you’re really not the full quid

In your attempt to place blame, you are all over the place, your inability to compromise makes you an embarrassment to humanity.

@SmallPaul Once again you prove you’re really not the Brightest Bulb in the Chandelier

There is nothing else I can add to what you think about me and what I think about you, Enjoy your day.

@SmallPaul Easy now… Don’t let your brains go to your head…

Enjoy your night before you ruin it.

@SmallPaul You’re the reason we have warning labels…

Of course I am, Calling out your BS should come with a warning :+1:

@SmallPaul Hmmm… I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong…

I don’t think this is a good look, and it will only excite hatred among people.

Fox News’ Jesse Watters: ‘We’ve Had It’ With Muslims and Arab-Americans.

Fox News host Jesse Watters, no stranger to accusations of racism and bigotry, decided to go full-on Islamophobic on Wednesday by claiming that he’s “had it” with Arab Americans and Muslims.

@SmallPaul It’s exactly what I have been posting about for the past 4 weeks…

I expected nothing more from you… But I’m still disappointed…

You agree that FOX NEWS could be inciting hatred among people?