Political Opinion

@SmallPaul BS coming from all Networks…

As usual… Your train of thought here… Is actually a replacement bus service…

The bad thing about you is that you place blame on one side, and then you try to cover up your stupid post when I point out the other side is just to blame, what is wrong with you?

@SmallPaul I’m not placing blame anywhere here… I just expect the United States to have enough intelligence to stay the hell out of someone else’s conflict…

The current US Administration never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge…

The proof is in the posts / pudding as some like to say. Time to move on

Years ago this idea should have been implemented, but now thousands of lives have been lost, would peace be attainable and would the Palestine people be able to attain statehood?

U.S. discussing peacekeeping force for Gaza after Hamas falls, senators say

These are early conversations, the lawmakers say, as the White House asserts no U.S. troops would form part of a multinational coalition.

Talks are underway to establish a multinational force in Gaza after Israel uproots Hamas, two senators confirmed Wednesday, the clearest sign yet that the U.S. and its partners are seriously weighing deploying foreign troops to the enclave.

Sens. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) and Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) told POLITICO that there’s early, closed-door diplomacy over establishing a peacekeeping force in Gaza, though it was not likely to include American troops.

Israel war: U.S. weighs peacekeepers for post-Hamas Gaza - POLITICO

1 Like

Yes it is, but, ( there is always but)

Example, you run into a convenience store and leave the keys in your car with engine running, If someone takes advantage of the situation and steels your car, are you not also to blame?

Here in the US there are just bad policies in place for dealing with criminals that seem to be promoting crime rather than preventing it

1 Like

I saw a cop coming out of the Circle K yesterday and he had a vest and armament much like this picture. This was in a small town in Florida, There is something seriously wrong here

We need to go back to the days of Andy Taylor

1 Like

When compared to bigger cities and inner cities, I do not see crime as being a major issue in small towns / cities, but I do see small towns and cities with meth and pill problems.

This will eventually lead to a crime problem

What’s the point? There’s plenty of safe cities. And what’s safe to me probably isn’t safe to you. What’s under control mean any way? What like zero crime?

15 Safest Large Cities in the US (with a population over 300,000)

1. Honolulu, Hawaii
  2. Virginia Beach, Virginia
  3. Henderson, Nevada
  4. El Paso, Texas
  5. New York City
  6. San Diego, California
  7. Mesa, Arizona
  8. Charlotte, North Carolina
  9. San Jose, California
  10. Boston, Massachusetts
  11. Raleigh, North Carolina
  12. Arlington, Texas
  13. Santa Ana, California
  14. Omaha, Nebraska
  15. Austin, Texas

15 Safest Cities in the US (with a population over 100,000)

1. Naperville, Illinois
  2. Sunnyvale, California
  3. West Covina, California
  4. Carmel, Indiana
  5. Glendale, Arizona
  6. Meridian, Idaho
  7. Provo, Utah
  8. Joliet, Illinois
  9. Jurupa Valley, California
  10. Sugar Land, Texas
  11. McAllen, Texas
  12. El Monte, California
  13. Rancho Cucamonga, California
  14. Glendale, California
  15. Pearland, Texas

Now what?

1 Like

@samewise What’s the point?… You’re the one making outlandish, unproven claims here… Elites… Closing down stores that aren’t in high crime areas…

As I clearly asked in my previous post… Name a City… Name a Store???

Not a Google generated list of the US safe cities… Anyone can post Forbes data…

Unfortunately… Like a few others that come and go in this thread…

Opinions are not facts…!!

Now… Have another go and back up your claim with links, data, articles…

Then I’ll take you seriously…

As Israel-Hamas war intensifies, so does antisemitism and Islamophobia on college campuses

Threats to Jews and Muslims are on the rise across the country, say students and school and law enforcement officials.

As Israel-Hamas war intensifies, so does antisemitism and Islamophobia on college campuses

1 Like

These stats are misleading, Every city ( in the US) big or small is going to have a area where the crime is off the chart, those are the areas where most business have left and any remaining business will close at sunset and all windows and doors will be protected by metal bars. The problem is when there are no business left to rob the criminals will spread out and we are losing our cities to crime, one street at a time

We can say the same thing about drugs

Joe Rogan Exposes the Sick Truth Behind Democrats Plan…

Next are they going to give them expedited citizenship and US passports? People that have been trying to legally immigrate into the United States and it can take up to 10 years.

How is it that it’s easier to enter the US illegally than it is to come legally? It’s a broken system. Broken on purpose… Unfortunately…

Wasn’t Tucker demonized for saying the same thing. What was it, “voter replacement theory” or something like that?

1 Like

Great Replacement Theory

Democrats see their 2nd biggest donor go to jail. My question is since this “donated” money was actually stolen from investors will the Dems be forced to pay it back?

2 Likes

Open borders, no I.D. required to vote, Fast track to Citizenship, Is it clear to even our friends on the
left what the party they support, game plan is?

Fall of the US

Good Sunday Morning everyone

2 Likes

You know how this game works

Sam Bankman-Fried says he’s the Republicans’ third-biggest donor, but used ‘dark money’ to avoid media criticism

He revealed the information in a YouTube interview with journalist Tiffany Fong, amid reports that he donated $40 million to the Democrats ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.

That made Bankman-Fried the party’s number-two donor, behind only George Soros’ $128 million, per OpenSecrets. Bankman-Fried did not specify which Republican causes he pumped “dark money” into.

But the former CEO of the failed crypto exchange has now explained how he donated “about the same amount to both parties this year.”

“I’ve been their third-biggest Republican donor this year as well,” he said.

Bankman-Fried explained that this was “not generally known,” because “all my Republican donations were dark.”

He also referred to the 2010 Citizens United case in the Supreme Court that let corporations and outside groups make unlimited political donations.

This created financing loopholes because these groups did not have to disclose their donors, giving rise to “dark money” that are called “disturbingly common” by the non-partisan Brennan Center for Justice.

Bankman-Fried said he did so to avoid media criticism, rather than for regulatory reasons.

"Reporters freak the f* out if you donate to a Republican," he said. "They’re all secretly liberal and I didn’t want to have that fight, so I made all the Republican ones dark."**

Sam Bankman-Fried Says He's the Republicans' Third-Biggest Donor

American politics is a fools game that works on its victims, the American citizens.

Sam Bankman-Fried donated over $40 million in the 2022 election cycle.

Republican donations

Bankman-Fried said in an interview in late November that his donations to Republicans were roughly equal to those he made to Democrats, but that “all my Republican donations were dark.” He also said he made all of these donations during the primary contests.

“West Realm Shire Services,” listed as the official PAC for FTX, gave $1 million to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s Senate Leadership Fund, as well as $750,000 to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s Congressional Leadership Fund.

“All of this dirty money was used in service of Bankman-Fried’s desire to buy bipartisan influence and impact the direction of public policy in Washington,” U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams said at a press conference Tuesday. “These contributions were disguised to look like they were coming from wealthy co-conspirators, when in fact the contributions were funded by Alameda Research with stolen customer money.”

In addition, two individuals that worked with Bankman-Fried, co-CEO of FTX Digital Markeys Ryan Salame and FTX director of engineering Nishad Singh, also made millions of dollars in political donations. Neither has yet been indicted on the same federal charges Bankman-Fried has, and a court filing Wednesday suggests Salame may have provided tips about Bankman-Fried’s actions.

Salame spent $24.5 million in donations, primarily to Republican candidates through the party’s “WinRed” platform. He gave $2.5 million to the Senate Leadership Fund and $2 million to the Congressional Leadership Fund. He also gave $89,200 to the National Republican Congressional Committee and $109,500 to the National Senatorial Campaign Committee.

Salame also donated $13 million to the “American Dream Federal Action” hybrid PAC, which spent $12.2 million on independent expenditures to support Republican Senate and House candidates such as Republican Rep. Rodney Davis of Illinois and Senator-elect Katie Britt of Alabama.

Sam Bankman-Fried donated over $40 million in the 2022 election cycle. Where did it go? - CBS News

1 Like