Political Opinion

Nothing to play, Just my Opinion, but you really think she has a chance?

I don’t see her popping up out of nowhere and winning, as compared to candidates that’s already out there.

Absolutely. She’s a lock if they can convince her. We are already in Obama’s THIRD term. Why not a fourth?

1 Like

In my opinion, Biden ruin that; there would be a Republican president.

No. Too many people hate Trump IF the D’s can come up with someone other than Biden, and probably Harris.

2 Likes

If they would just stop devaluing our money there would be no need to raise anything

The vast majority of money raised by both political parties comes from people with incomes above these limits, which should answer your question

I really have an issue with any former president’s spouse running for president, it seems to be a means of getting around the 22nd Amendment

Taking care of the rich is more important than taking care of the poor and middle class :point_left:

Wow! it took you a whole 2 min to respond, did I catch you on the toilet?

They actually do a good job with the poor ( the new American slave class) it is the middle class that continues to get F-ck over

1 Like

Of course, they have never took care of them and never will. good luck bucko

1 Like

Got close with Hillary.

1 Like

But maybe not quite as close as he got with Monica?

5 Likes

War in the middle east and oil/gas prices are down, go figure

I paid $2.49 on Saturday, can anyone beat that?

2 Likes

Nope, different people. Not a bot. We need a bot test. What’s something a bot couldn’t answer or do in a more human way?

2 Likes

answer correctly the following question:

what’s the next word in this sequence: HEAVEN, SENSE, COLUMN, ESTATE, WORLD, NATURE, …?

4 Likes

You got me, I’m a bot.

2 Likes

i knew it all along - it was the hairstyle that gave it away … :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, you don’t like the hair?

But I think a bot could figure that out.

Rome?

Well, I guess it depends on whether I’m right.

2 Likes

i’m just jealous

not Rome :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang, back to my bot corner.

3 Likes

I have no idea either

I often fail at these too

3 Likes
1 Like