Political Opinion

Can’t troll a troll.

[QUOTE=“konan;488342”]

I never thought my stance on this was in question…[/QUOTE]

The stance wasn’t in question… The acknowledgement that it plays a huge factor in Jewish behavior was though.

No, nothing specific, but your world-view, general opinions and beliefs…liberal.

Ofc. it does…Btw, Usd/jpy long, leave it over weekend or not…

I don’t think I’m a liberal just for the sake of being liberal. But, mostly liberal because I’m a pragmatist. I have nothing against private ownership of guns for instance…Like what a very famous Canadian and an OG Jon Lajoie once said: “Guns don’t kill people, I kill people,… with guns!”

[QUOTE=“konan;488348”]

Ofc. it does…Btw, Usd/jpy long, leave it over weekend or not…[/QUOTE]

Where was your entry?

100.10 …

[QUOTE=“konan;488351”]

100.10 …[/QUOTE]

Nice! The dollar seems pretty overextended to me… Bernaki didn’t mention anything regarding QE in today’s speech which I would have liked to see to sustain the dollar early into next week…

haha, what the crap.

how do you guys find these crazy videos

How do you not find it…?! It has like 30 million views XD

So back in topic and in all seriousness what do you think Rand Paul’s chances are in 2016? He’s got an early lead it looks like I’m hoping that doesn’t fizzle out. Maybe Rand Paul and Marco Rubio?

Political culture is how leaders attempt to shape the opinions and behaviors of the public resulting in the desired public opinion. Unfortunately–too many people can think for themselves and this tactic though successful in the past, has completely lost steam due to the overwhelming corruption in Washington over the last 50 years and moreso in the last decade.

It seems that Bill Maher was reading the thread last week. Brilliant.

it’s a clip from this Friday’s show.

Huh?

I thought we were talking about warmongers last week.

If we took away every asset from the billionaires and spread it around the world, each person would get about $700.

I was writing about how the rich would just get jacked in their homes if we stopped paying taxes and removed the social safety net and pipcompunder was like “yuck” and to get my mind out of the gutter. But it’s totally true.

There will come a point, if the income inequality continues current rise, when the people will just march the streets…Some as protesters and some with violent gangs…
Just for the USA, these numbers are really scary…

[QUOTE=“konan;488862”]It seems that Bill Maher was reading the thread last week. Brilliant.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdbh8NRK-pQ
it’s a clip from this Friday’s show.[/QUOTE]

YouTube

Very natural that the rich would complain because it’s the money out of their pockets. Maher is rich but he still gets how it is the best thing for the country as a whole that everyone pays their fair share. That’s what separates this organized union of citizens from a state of Anarchy…

The problem is our government is too inefficient to handle it. Government jobs are the only place where redundancy is job security.

Nobody likes seeing their money taken from them and wasted.

Charity seems the best option. Republicans are actually more charitable than Democrats.

[QUOTE=“konan;488951”]

Very natural that the rich would complain because it’s the money out of their pockets. Maher is rich but he still gets how it is the best thing for the country as a whole that everyone pays their fair share. That’s what separates this organized union of citizens from a state of Anarchy…[/QUOTE]

Then why doesn’t he just give some money to people every year to pay their way? Or hire so many people that he only make say $50,000. Philosophy is good but eventually you need to back that **** up. Or stfu.

You mean as in charity to replace medical security, social sec and etc…? But we already had that in Europe and it doesn’t work…Louis 16th was a very charitable king and yet the peasants decapitated him and his wife and bunch of other charitable nobles…lol…