Political Opinion

All any of us want is responsible government, how is all this name-calling from democrats making our government better for the people? If the democrats would just do their job, Mr Trump would not be a factor in this election

Clearly, if you can see one side as a fault, you can see the other as well, right?

Name Calling must stop, this has gotten out of control, and have any party done their jobs in the last six months?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene mocks colleague’s appearance at House Oversight Committee meeting

A rare evening meeting of the House Oversight Committee devolved into chaos after northwest Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene mocked the appearance of one of her Democratic colleagues.

Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Kentucky) struggled to regain order after Rep. Greene made a comment about Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-Texas)'s ‘fake eyelashes.’ Rep. Greene later took a swipe at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-New York).

Out of respect, I think you should do a little more research :+1:

There been to many of these incidents to be a tragic mistake, The attack also came as Spain, Ireland and Norway plan to diplomatically recognize a Palestinian state.

Netanyahu Calls Israeli Attack On Rafah ‘Tragic Mistake’ Amid Widespread Condemnation

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu admitted on Monday that his military’s gruesome attack that killed dozens of displaced Palestinians in Rafah was a “tragic mistake,” as his government faces international condemnation for the strikes that engulfed the tent camp in flames.

On Sunday night, Israeli forces began bombing a tent camp in the southern Gaza city’s Tel al-Sultan neighborhood, which was designated as a “safe zone” for displaced Palestinians to shelter. Local health officials said the strikes have killed at least 45 people, and that the number is expected to rise as people continue to dig through the rubble.

President Joe Biden’s administration appears to have not yet commented on the Rafah attack, though the U.S. government has not escaped similar condemnation for its role in supporting and supplying the Israeli military for its offensive in Gaza. Biden has continued to back Netanyahu despite the prime minister regularly ignoring his strongest ally’s pleas to further reduce civilian harm.

Netanyahu Calls Israeli Attack On Rafah ‘Tragic Mistake’ Amid Widespread Condemnation

I have 65 years of living in the system, what more research do you need

The FBI cleared the warrant with the Secret Service protecting Trump BEFORE they even got there. Where do you come up with this pile of horse dung?

1 Like

Proposed changes are for high-income earners only. Right now it’s if your income is over $500K, you’re taxed at 20%.

The increase is proposed for investors that make over $1 million.

If you’re in that camp, I congratulate you.

1 Like

I think @cigarmanstan is in accounting or taxes. Maybe he can confirm.

1 Like

Respect for pointing that out.

1 Like

maybe he can :+1:

Watch How Long Biden Falls Asleep During Important Speech…

Damn… The Commander in Chief is asleep while the Defence Secretary gets the Fallen Hero’s name wrong… What an embarrassment…

What a disgrace to fall asleep at a Memorial Day service… This is unacceptable behaviour and his wife and entire Democratic party should be ashamed to let this continue…

His delusional supporters and those who voted for him must be so proud…

@dudebro Only in the backward, redneck States of America does law enforcement arrive to pick up boxes of files… Boxes of files… From a US Politician with guns drawn and authorised to use deadly force… Sane UK and Australian Citizen’s would find this absolutely ridiculous in the extreme…

You guys are living in a delusion you can’t see through… What a totalitarian, f@kedup* Republic the Divided States of America has become…

In other words, no comment. :rofl:

Yea, Trump found oil at Maralago too.

Popcorn for the upcoming debate between candidates. Should be a snoozer.

1 Like

@dudebro They’ll have to give Joe a cocktail of the good stuff to keep him focused… Let alone awake in the upcoming debate with Trump… I’d be surprised if it happens at all…

Sleeping Beauty is no match for an election mode Donald Trump… It will be interesting if they allow both candidates to be drug tested… Or have a pre determined set of topics or questions…

Trump is going to have to take this fight into a foreign and hostile land… CNN will be playing every technological trick they know how to hide mumbling, bumbling Joe’s cognitive decline and dissidence about the Border and Middle Eastern crisis and ensure this is a one sided debate…

You’d never ever see Biden attempt a debate run by the FOX Network… And we all know why…

I see you have resorted to fiction to distract and deflect away from the truth of how messed up the Democrat led United States has become…

Tax increases always begin with “tax the rich” rhetoric. It does not end up that way. Income tax gets most of us.
1099-K for anything over $600. Are these billionaires?
Billionaires can hire the best lawyers to find every loophole. Can you?
45% capital gains and, even worse, taxes on unrealized gains does not sound anywhere near to fair to me.
This is a trading forum. Everyone here should understand the implications of unrealized gains taxes.
Spending is the problem.
The other problem is that your rights and your wealth stand in the way of their plans. No property + no money = no power
Please do not vote to abdicate your own power.
The people of the USA are the best stewards of their own wealth.

1 Like

C’mon man. You just posted that the FBI came in guns blazing and that Trump needed to worry about deadly force being used against him. That’s the crap you and Fox are both peddling. I literally posted a literal satirical website.

1 Like

@dudebro See… This is where you, WeRideAtDawn and SmallPaul look plain silly and start making things up… Where did I post the phrase Guns Blazing…??

“Sending officers authorised to use deadly force to retrieve boxes of documents from a former US President and your political opponent…”

No Western Democratic Government in their right mind would authorise Deadly Force (“The FBI cleared the warrant with the Secret Service”) to be used around any a previous President/Prime Minister or political opponent’s Property or Staff in a raid for documents…

Which he was entitled to have as an ex- President of the United States…

And why the prosecution for this crap went nowhere… Unlike Joe Biden… Who’s never been President and had unsecured classified documents (in his garage!!) in his possession…

The DOJ is in La La Land… They have been watching far too many action movies…

The same President that falls asleep during a Memorial Day honour speech to valiant and heroic fallen US Forces… So you revert to satire because you cannot refute the disrespect and inconvenient facts posted about your lame duck of a President and this nefarious Administration you all support…

As I stated previously… You guys are living in a delusion you can’t see through…

1 Like

“They’re not after me… They are after you… I’m just in their way…” Donald J Trump

@Xanaphlaxes The left just don’t get it…

1 Like

Ah yes deflecting. What will they do, kill him with a clipboard? Deadly force by… Card board box?

You got called out for spreading BS, about being afraid about a piece of paper that’s standard practice. Get over your high and mighty righteousness about Western govt this and that. “He who can do no wrong” got caught. Plain and simple. And then got caught some more. And again. It ridiculous actually.

Talk about delusion.

It’s literally still going. More BS.

“He who can do no wrong” Cheers for the accolade… Since you blowhards in this thread no longer mention or have lost faith in all things Biden… I try to keep you up to date with real world sentiment… Not the reality and common sense vacuum that you guys find so comforting…

That’s what I love about posting in this thread… You guys are so busy tackling the player… You’ve lost sight of the reality of the game…

I only post in this thread to stir the sh!t… And boy does the sh!t get stirred…

Was hoping to get one in Blue… Wait a minute!!

1 Like