Political Opinion

Reward or Punishment.

You Get What You Tolerate, Tolerance, in its conventional sense, is often viewed as a virtue. Itā€™s praised as a sign of open-mindedness and acceptance. While these qualities are undoubtedly valuable in fostering a harmonious society, there comes a point where tolerance can morph into a passive acceptance of circumstances that undermine our well-being

1 Like

@Xanaphlaxes SmallPaul is always missing the bigger pictureā€¦ Youā€™re wasting your time trying to convince him of the turmoil in the United States caused by this current deceitful and destructive Administrationā€¦

His utter bitterness and hatred (TDS) of Donald Trump has blinded him to what has transpired over the last 4 yearsā€¦

:point_up_2: Coming from someone who believes that Trump was tortured in Jail. lolipop boy doing what he does best.

Yes, I dislike people who conjure up ridiculous theories that have and still can enrage their fans to the point of wanting to commit a crime.

@SmallPaul Ramblings of a Madman. ā€¦You making sh** up againā€¦!!

Pleaseā€¦ Point us to the post where I said Trump was tortured in Jailā€¦ You are so full of itā€¦

Because you are stating I have hate for trump, You go first.

@SmallPaul Ramblings of a Madman. ā€¦You just make sh** upā€¦!!

Take your Meds and go have a nice lie downā€¦ Youā€™re delusional againā€¦

Something is wrong with this guy

You would have been better off using this post against me, lol.

@Trendswithbenefits - Based on your actions here, I see you as an emotionally weak person and I canā€™t unsee it. Enjoy the rest of your day.

In a conversation between two people, if one says that the other said that Donald Trump was tortured in jail, then one of those two people is delusional.

The belief that Donald Trump was tortured in jail surely qualifies its holder for psychiatric attention? By no definition is this something a sane person could believe?

1 Like

@Smallpaul Is very delusionalā€¦ He just makes stuff upā€¦ Thatā€™s why he wonā€™t be able to point to any posts, links or anything else from me referring to Trump in Jailā€¦

I have posted next to nothing about Jan 6ā€¦ Itā€™s all waffle of a Madmanā€¦

Do you believe trump was tortured in jail?

SmallPaul, you authored the post about torture.

I see news stories repeating that a Trump fundraising email said he was tortured.
Iā€™ve been a Republican for a few years (formerly lifelong Independent). I get fundraising emails. I donā€™t have any such email.
Seems suspiciousā€¦

Yes I did, and where I live Trump supporters are claiming he has been tortured in jail

Luckily for them thereā€™s no IQ test determining voting eligibility.

1 Like

Itā€™s equally lucky thereā€™s no IQ test for people believing news stories without sources.

1 Like

I agree 100%

Trump claiming he was ā€˜torturedā€™ in Fulton County Jail after arrest

https://secure.winred.com/trump-national-committee-jfc/lp-hf-email-mugshot-mug-v1-s3?utm_medium=email&utm_source=lp_lp_hf&utm_campaign=20240624_tnc_mugshotmug-v1_hf_dtrump_lp&utm_content=donate&_nlid=HvdkEYsYTY&_nhids=ZG4UrnA2&exitintent=true

1 Like

Yes, its a story without sources. Who got this email? I can testify that it definitely wasnā€™t sent out to all Republicans.

And I was not entirely correct about the IQ test. People should not have to spend half their day fact checking every news story. Its sad. Most people donā€™t have time.

There are plenty of intelligent people that have no idea what is happening in the world, because they believe the news.

Watch Mike Benz interview for a full explanation.

You pointed out that you shouldnā€™t believe everything, and the few who received the email was enough to stir the pot.

https://secure.winred.com/trump-national-committee-jfc/lp-hf-email-mugshot-mug-v1-s3?utm_medium=email&utm_source=lp_lp_hf&utm_campaign=20240624_tnc_mugshotmug-v1_hf_dtrump_lp&utm_content=donate&_nlid=HvdkEYsYTY&_nhids=ZG4UrnA2&exitintent=true