Political Opinion

Although Trump appears to be doing just fine, Ask a Trump supporter if he believes trump was tortured in jail.

Angered by what the Democrats did to him in that Jail, The Democrats tortured him. I wonder where they got the idea from.

Wow, this one is real!

Note that it is ā€œWinred.comā€, which is a separate fundraiser. Its not Trump himself and not the Republican Party. Still, they are endorsed by the RNC.
Ridiculous

1 Like

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m misunderstanding your post, but I respect this post and why I respect your opinion.

We donā€™t have to agree, but Iā€™m not defending the BS.

EDIT: All politicians come with BS as part of the package, but the intent of the BS in front of you and act like we canā€™t see it, no.

1 Like

There was a real email from Winred.

Donald Trump did not say he was tortured.

Winred is authorized to fundraise for the RNC. As a Republican, Iā€™m not too happy about that and would like to see Winred reprimanded.

Still, not high on my list of important issues.

Itā€™s still a fake story that got people angry and added to the lies that Trump told that have already made people angry, you have the pot ready to boil over at any moment. I understand you donā€™t see the negative of this.

There are different levels of BS And different levels of tolerance, We both have our personal opinions on this matter, so weā€™ll have to agree to disagree.

This is interesting.

Whatā€™s interesting?

The 2024 GOP Platform.

There is a lot in there that I think you will agree with.

1 Like

Although I suspect you realize something, and yes there are some things I agree with, I will take a longer look later today.

keep doing you Xanaphlaxes.

My country will meet the 2% in 2024, but that does not matter if Trump pulls out. Then we have no NATO, we will have a united Europe, a united ā€œrouge statesā€, and an isolated US. The US is a superpower today, but do you see no issues with isolation? A strong and hell-bent Russia-China-North Corea-Iran might be a handful on several fronts. And believe me, without NATO, that is where the world is heading.

The Supreme Court issue is a no-brainer. If the highest court in a country rules based on political inclinations, justice is not guaranteed or even likely. Any nobhead gets that.

3 Likes

Biden mentioned this the other day. He said in so many words, bring yourself (a challenger) to the DNC conference. But I donā€™t think this will happen.

2 Likes

Democrats Are Now Fighting with Each Other over Joe Biden

The candidates need to be certified I think by the end of Julyā€¦ This will play out this monthā€¦

Heā€™s not fit and heā€™s incapable of continuing the Presidencyā€¦ And that is plain for all to seeā€¦ It doesnā€™t matter what the reasons are even if they are age related dementia and/or Parkinsonā€™sā€¦

Reagan also became impaired towards the end of his 2nd termā€¦ But thereā€™s no comparison between Nancy Reagan and Jill Bidenā€¦ Nancy led Ron around onceā€¦ At the Nixon funeralā€¦ That was his last major public appearanceā€¦

:point_up_2: Coming from someone who believes that Trump was tortured in Jail.

@SmallPaul Even your mate pinged you for constant BSā€¦ Ramblings of a Madman. ā€¦

Go away until you have real content to postā€¦

With or without NATO, Iā€™m pretty sure Europe Which makes up the majority of NATO will come together to defend itself, the story that Europe will become weak without the word NATO attached is BS.

I donā€™t think Putin would have attacked Ukraine if they had the weapons and were able to attack Russia directly. this is what happens when you give up your weapons.

Which Countries Meet NATOā€™s Spending Target?

NATO Spending by Country 2024

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/nato-spending-by-country

1 Like

Elise Stefanik Outright Accuses Democrats, Media Of Lying About Bidenā€¦

Soā€¦ Who is running the United Statesā€¦ This has been the question for 82 million Americans over the past 4 yearsā€¦

Easyā€¦ Unelected, Self-Important, Bureaucrats attempting to line their pockets with as much money as possible before being thrown out of Office at the struggling US taxpayerā€™s expenseā€¦

Itā€™s baffling that a bill stating that only American citizens can vote has to be even written let alone passedā€¦ No other country has had to do thisā€¦

The current government regime is so totally corrupt that this issue has to be addressedā€¦ All American citizens want their vote to count, not be negated by illegal aliensā€¦ This bill MUST passā€¦

This makes Watergate look like a kid stealing a candy barā€¦

@SmallPaul Even your mate now pings you for your constant BSā€¦ Ramblings of a Madman. ā€¦

Go away until you have real content to postā€¦

1 Like