Political Opinion

:point_up_2: Coming from someone who believes that Trump was tortured in Jail.

Do you understand Ramblings of a Madman?

Hereā€™s ā€˜stable geniusā€™ Donald Trump in his own bizarre words

1 Like

Trump just CHALLENGED Joe Biden to a game of Golfā€¦

The biggest sporting event ever! Even tiger woods in his prime wouldnt be able to match this! LETS GOOOOO!!! #TRUMP2024!

No way Biden does it, but Trump would crush himā€¦ Supposedly heā€™s a 3 or 4 handicap or at least was onceā€¦ Thatā€™s damn goodā€¦ Trump offers a million dollars too!! Epicā€¦

Jesus Christ Iā€™m not from USA but Iā€™d love to ppv that eventā€¦ Trump all the wayā€¦

Iā€™ll wait for Caddyshack 2024ā€¦ Starring Sleepy Uncle Joe and Bad Orange Man!

Bidenā€™s ego has been writing cheques his body just cannot cashā€¦

Who would have guessedā€¦ The White House already rejected this challenge, lol

1 Like

Seriously, A golf game, and you bragging about that, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A retiring age would also help. for Supreme Court justices as well as for presidential candidates.

3 Likes

He wonā€™t. Heā€™ll just make member countries pay for their defence. I think that is good for everyone.

EDIT 1st sentence(changed agreed to also for accuracy): Also, not happy with recent Supreme Court rulings. Itā€™s not anywhere near my biggest concern in context of everything else we are facing in the USA.
The Supreme Court has to make decisions on cases like this because of how far off the rails we already are. The Democratic Party has weaponized the courts against their political opponent.

On the 1st Amendment front, sadly, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Biden in Missouri v. Murthy. I am not convinced that the Supreme Court has done anything that impinges upon their political opponentsā€™ rights. If anything, the net effect is that they just helped Bidenā€™s censorship machine (and gave him free reign to assassinate as previously mentioned).
All this said, I donā€™t like the Trump v. US ruling at all either. It could have repercussions in the future if we are lucky enough to make it that far.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think he ever said that!

1 Like

You will like what they have to say about crypto. Main reason I posted this is it is a declaration of what the GOP intends to do. Trump also said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.
Judging from Trumpā€™s time in office, I believe he will try to do what he says he will do. (Yes, despite the fact that he likes to use BS in real time conversation, he does adhere to his defined goals.)

1 Like

Iā€™m dealing with him directly based on his post saying I have hatred for Trump, You have nothing to do with this.

Also, He ainā€™t denying it so it must be true

As I Told you before, There are different levels of BS And different levels of tolerance, We both have our personal opinions on this matter, so weā€™ll have to agree to disagree.

You misunderstand my intentions.
I am interested in the truth and finding out where everyone disagrees, if at all. We are traders, not politicians.
When I first started following this thread, you two were calling each other gay As entertaining as that is to watch, Iā€™d prefer a constructive conversation.
If you think he said something that he did not say, the disagreement could be resolved.
If youā€™d both prefer to continue your attacks on each other, Iā€™ll let you continue. My mistake for thinking a resolution was the desired outcome!

A resolution without knowing how this started and only checking my post. yeah ok.

You said something about truth, he could have said I donā€™t believe Trump was tortured in Jail, but he didnā€™t

Robert F. Kennedy Jr

@RobertKennedyJr

RFK Tweeted, ā€œBig victory in the Kennedy v. Biden censorship case. A live injunction is in place preventing the Biden Administration from coercing or colluding with social media to censor me. Youā€™d think that a President who has sworn to protect the Constitution wouldnā€™t need a court injunction to respect free speech. But such are the times we live in.ā€

Edit: added quotes and ā€œRFK Tweetedā€ to make it clear these are RFKā€™s words and not mine.

@Xanaphlaxes I have just read through the posts aboveā€¦ I donā€™t think you realise the level of hatred, the low level of intelligence that @SmallPaul brings to this threadā€¦

He is incapable of clear open debateā€¦ He just makes rubbish upā€¦ Like the latest piece of Rubbish he dreamt upā€¦ I believe Trump was tortured in Jailā€¦

I have never posted anything about January 6th because it is irrelevant to the actual running of the United Statesā€¦ Itā€™s just a Republicanā€¦ Democrat he saidā€¦ She said waffle fest with edited footage thrown in from both sides of the stupidityā€¦

I refuse to answer any of @SmallPaul stupid questionsā€¦ I am not going to even entertain his delusion that a US Politician was tortured while incarceratedā€¦

The Guy is a Simplistic Madmanā€¦ Adding memes every time he has his rubbish challengedā€¦

@Xanaphlaxes You may have had a sociable exchange on other threadsā€¦ But in this thread he is out of control with the unsolicited rubbish he postsā€¦ As even you have recently seenā€¦

I mean look at this drivelā€¦ Itā€™s the postings of a child thinking he is being ganged up on because you have challenged his version of realityā€¦ The fact is he has some serious social issuesā€¦

1 Like

My actual view on US Politics/Global Politics is that the Left have had their time at governing many Western Nationsā€¦ It has been an unmitigated failureā€¦ A failure with very damaging long-term consequences for millions around the worldā€¦

There is now a whole generation that may never own their own homeā€¦ Have a rewarding careerā€¦ Live a life without prosperityā€¦ Without hopeā€¦

Mass Immigration failures as witnessed across Europe and beginning in the United States with a disastrous clashing of culturesā€¦

Deep global Inflation after years of Quantitative Easingā€¦

The gradual unwinding of Social Cohesion all made far worse by Leftist administration and policiesā€¦

Itā€™s time for the political pendulum to swing back to the centreā€¦ But the centre has shifted to the leftā€¦

So the pendulum has to be swung even harder past the centre to the moderate right just to get back to a political equilibriumā€¦

The danger is now the Left are fighting this correction with nefarious meansā€¦ Censorshipā€¦ Cancelationā€¦ And a partisan media that is no longer Journalistic in natureā€¦

2 Likes

:point_up_2: Coming from someone who believes that Trump was tortured in Jail.

Heā€™s trying his best to get you involved

Censorship, the suppression of words, images, or ideas that are ā€œoffensive,ā€ happens whenever some people succeed in imposing their personal political or moral values on others. Censorship can be carried out by the government as well as private pressure groups. Censorship by the government is unconstitutional.

The First Amendment protects against censorship imposed by law, but does not protect against corporate censorship.

Corporations may voluntarily choose to limit the content they make available or allow others to make available on the Internet.

Except for the lie about Project 2025 and Trump, everything looks good

Oh, this is just great!

Now we have half the Biden Crime Family ā€“ Joe, Hunter, and Jill ā€“ in the White House on a daily basis, doing god-knows-what.

itā€™s time to rid our country of this BIDEN SH!T-SHOW.

Yo, Joe Biden! Make yourself useful, and get the hell out of the race, out of the White House, and out of politics.

1 Like

Meanwhile at CNNā€¦

Wellā€¦ well, well, wellā€¦ I remember when CNN would question Trumpā€™s ability to manage a business and now I would question CNN on running a Media Business that nobody watchesā€¦

Youā€™d think CNN would want Trump to win at this pointā€¦ Itā€™s the Networks only hopeā€¦

That debate had to have been a lifeline for CNNā€¦ But the next question should be is how is CNNā€™s stock doingā€¦ While the NASDAQ skyrockets Warner Bros. Share Price is down 37% YTDā€¦

All they had to do was cut out the bias and just report the damn newsā€¦