Premji 30 pip scalper

Can anyone shed some light on what the ServerGMT setting is referring to? Is it for my broker’s server time?

Can you point me on where to find nonlagdot indicator?

Saw you added the dll file as well and I appreciate that. Started from scratch with all indicators and the new EA. Now running backtests it still tells me that Swing_zz is missing or cannot be opened. Is that indicator a requirement? If so, should I take it from your very first post or is there a better source?

Use the Mega Trend indicator with period 20.

Pip066

Cool, will do. Another thing I just saw after setting everything up from scratch is that I no longer see the text information about the optimized settings and various timeframes. Might this just be because of the market being closed at this point?

Sorry, not sure how to work with .ex4 can someone post .mq4 for the EA.

Thanks.

just put the ex.4 in the expert folder, it will work like the mq4!! There is no need to have the mq4 to the EA!

Green

Can answer my own question. As soon as market opened EA registered and optimized settings appeared.

AH, ok, didn’t know this - thanks.

EA just entered Buy trade at 1.3174 on EURUSD M5 with server settings. I am running EA on 4 digit broker. Can someone using 5 digit broker confirm that the same trade was opened for you?

At this very moment of typing this, the price has not even reach 1.3174 at all since the market opened. As for me, I had to re-enter the key-string before it started working and since then I haven’t seen any trade entered by the EA yet.

Anyway, the price is gradually moving towards the 1.3174 level now. Congratulations :smiley:

No congratulations. Even this trade ended with a loss.

Market opened at 1.3185, went up to 1.3188 and then went down all the way to the SL of this trade of 1.3125. Since then it is edging up again. Not sure if my broker is causing all my problems.

Are you trading with live or demo account?

Green

This was on a live account

As far as entering a trade is concerned, I think the EA is doing a great job. The part that needs fine tuning is the exiting of a trade and managing the stop losses. From what I have observed today, you will still need to seat in front of your screen to make sure that the profits are not thrown back onto the table due to the EA not knowing when exactly to exit a trade.

Furthermore, I have to advice everybody to please use the megatrend indicator in conjunction with the EA and please change the period to 20 as directed in a prior post before. The megatrend has helped me in knowing when to exit a trade better.

All in all, I am still enjoying today’s trade and still waiting for the great southward move towards the 1.3100 (or lower) as predicted by various forex experts.

The EA is doing a great job on entering, as for the outgoing, I would sujest a manual “Take Profit” parameter, if = 0 then the EA is in command, if > 0 then my T/P is mandatory.

what kind of drawdown are we talking here?

How/ Where do you configure that settings please?

Did anyone open a sell trade at 1.3118?

Yes the EA opened one for me at that price level.