Premji 30 pip scalper

My EA opened Sell Trade on 2011.01.04 09:10 @ 1.3342 and hitting SL @ 1.3416 . Man I wished right now it would enter the opposite trades.

Another buy was entered today around 13:30 @ 1.3395, I got cold feet on that one and exited with a small win.

Right after it opened a sell again.

Hi Success, seems like you don’t have the latest .set file loaded from the server, close the chart, open an new EUR/USD, change to 5 minutes, make sure its a new empty chart, no indicators, then drag the EA v.1.5 onto the chart, change the USmarket close time to 23:59 and the New setting should read:

Optimized For Jan.3rd+

thanks, I think this should help because once a trade is in profit by 10-15 pips, the SL to BE should be at-least 4-5 pips, so the trades today should have been profitable.

thanks

Thanks. It now shows correct settings. BTW, does Server GMT time need to be modified as well?

Hi, i don’t think you need to change the time as the EA is always active in all markets.

thanks

Sounds good. Two more orders were executed. One sell with a small profit and a buy hitting SL a few minutes ago. Have you seen the same thing?

yes, I saw that for a small profit as-well. The new version of the EA will install automatically and update itself with optimized setting every 24hrs, so no need to take it off the cart or reload MT4, should be ready within 5-7 days.

thanks

Hi Moripre

The EA entered a sell trade at 1.3232 and right now it is still in profit and the stop loss is at 1.3225. All these is good at least it is sure now that it won’t close at a loss. In my honest point of view, I believe the next stage in perfecting this EA is to set a trailing stop to around 30 - 50 pips from the SL point. I think this is necessary so that we won’t throw most of the earned profit back onto the table if the tide turned against the EA.

Just my own point of view :).

Did anyone get that buy ordered entered at 9:45 and 1.3283? It hit stoploss at 1.3203

I just installed it yesterday and haven’t had any trades get entered yet, so the answer to your question (from my point of view) is no. What time zone are you in, I’m in Central.

im currently in a sell trade up 10 pips, that’s the only one since yesterdays small profit.

I don’t think I had it installed correctly as I hadn’t put 'premji.dll into the libraries folder, or Mega_trend.ex4 & Zee_Zee_i.ex4 into the indicators folder until about an hour ago. I realized I was missing some files when I attempted to backtest and kept receiving errors about missing files. I wouldn’t expect to see much activity from the EA until the Euro/UK markets open again in ~10 hrs, or does it trade the Asia/Pacific market as well?

The EA has a minimum volatility of 20 pips range back 10 bars setting, so it wont trade flat markets. The range going back 10 bars has to be at-least 20 pips.

thanks

Mori,

Is the EU M5 the only active set file and chart available at this time? I just want to close the other charts not being used as they have showed up with errors on them.

I have been in the same few trades the last day or so. Several small losses and one small win. However, I am not currently in the positive trade you are currently in. Probably the result of having to be disconnected from service when the trade was taken.

Hello, yes the EUR/USD 5 minute is the only par available, currently. If you place the EA on any other time-frame or pair, you will get an error message
thanks.

That trade today closed in a 7 pips profit as well, so i have had 2 trades since yesterday, both with 7 pip profit each. Im not in any trades currently.

thanks

Mine is not entering the same trades and I am a little at a loss. Anything I can do or help to get it fixed for others as well?

I am guessing its because every broker is different, however, im sure after 30 days it all averages out.

thanks

So far, i have 5 profitable 7-8 pips trades in the past 2 days= 35 pips total or so, I have attached a picture.

thanks

I started using the EA yesterday on my live account. I had three positive trades last night! Thanks Mori for all your hard work!

29036,19874(exness)