Pure price action trading setups

Can’t say anything about JPY pairs. I think the pairs will keep climbing. But the question is how far. These level are I’m seeing as a near term resistance.

UJ 94.50
EJ is now at a resistance level on weekly chart but after break of 127.00 we could see next level at 129.00 then 130.00
GJ 145 was a previous resistance on weekly chart, next upside level to watch is 150.00 and 150.50.

So the all other jpy pairs. Overall I’m on Bullish bias. Any time it will pull down for a correction.

Happy trading.

Yeah I tend to see the trendline, though it’s not my favourite indicator:) cause sometimes price makes false breakouts. I’m up to a short if it makes this time too. I’m a bit stubborn. it’s one of my mistakes that I don’t know whether to get rid off or develop:)
happy pips to ya

hi salimvp…i have requested mods to delete all other posts in my thread…so please dont mind…k? i am informing u early…hope u understand…thank u. :7:

yes pure price action trading setup this is a good job for anyone and i also join now and earn money online many people i think join many country people earning money very easily and so simple trader and online trading so i like very much and this is pure price trading system.

Lol… man. No worry at all. Those posts should be deleted. Go on. You should message the mods for a prompt action.

Happy trading

(Don’t you have sleep. It’s 12:30 am there :slight_smile:

i am doing my ground work for my thread…:44::44: sorry for off topic.

Hi for the thread. I wanna show a pair, it’s E/Nzd Daily here, with heikin ashis. anyone can look at their charts with normal candles. these japanese candles signs some expected intensity of present trend, as I saw. so here, the short is not as intense as it should be for to go on, and when it arrives to an EMA it can tell, what it might do on the future. As we see, previously price crossed up and down the EMAs. now trying to go long.

And there’s another, E/NOK. it’s a bit different. it’s struggling more to go long. and about this struggling I would conclude, Nok is stronger, but somehow, global feelings push the price up. so what will happen after this outrageous push? would you think price will stay on the bullish side happily?

There will be news tonight for NZD and it can be sensitive for it. still don’t kmow which side to go, so I may not trade it yet.

In the meantime, efforts can gather to lift EChf, UChf, CadChf ? Asia session lifted them, what shall we expect now?
usually there’s some retracement when Asia does a move, but this time there weren’t much move against it in London open. I will wait NY open to see something to join in the lift. till than, trying to long Chf/J:)

In my perspective Both pairs are in Bullish bias.

EUR/NZD

From the last two days price action, the EUR/NZD failed to break 1.6000 level. I posted a chart on monday about a weekly pin bar. That was a well defined pin bar. But it failed initially. The 1.6000 is a strong psychological support level. But it may break.

So, Since the pair failed to break the level we could see a retest of weekly resistance at 1.6350. If it break then it will go to the bottom of the range.

EUR/NOK

As I mentioned in the other thread it moved very well to south. We can see the pair in a down trend. But later it move heavily to north. From my chart on weekly, we can see the pair is just broke above the resistance. I draw a trend line and a horizontal line for a better idea. In weekly chart the pair showing some false break below the 7.4100.

So, for a conclusion, Price action showing a bullish momentum. Next Target seeing at 7.5000 and 7.5200.

These are just my thoughts. Don’t take it literally. Always analyse yourself :slight_smile:

Happy pippin.

Okey Guys, AUD/USD break the 1.0350 support yesterday. See the below chart.

I’m looking for short this pair at 1.0360 area.

Happy trading.

Do you think it’s going to pull back to 1.0360?

I hope so. That is a logical entry level with a minimal stop loss. What you think ed?

Thanks Salim,
So far i cant see any pullbacks on the pairs… Is that due to any fundamentals??

I could if the news today goes against the USD. Let’s wait and see. I’m also looking at the November 16th candle but there’s room for 80 pips.

Hi Ed,

News drag EUR to down. I can see the November 16th candle, a Pin bar. While I pointed the line just below I see more support at 1.0330 area. Now it struggling to break the level to upside. What you see there? Will it hold? Will the AU go south from here?

I didn’t say it will pull back immediately. But a possibility because it travelled a long way to upside. So a correction is possible. Again it may happen or not.

Look at chart now. Right now something happening.

Anyway don’t jump to any trade without any confirmation. Better wait for a good signal.

Happy Trading.

I didn’t expect the EURO to go down like it did but it down id did if it breaks the 1.3259 level we might have a trend change on the daily chart. I was expecting for the euro to go all the way up around 1.4300 but in my opinion this currency is way way way overvalued.

The AUD/USD is trading in a range and it’s due to go down to the low of that range I will trade it if breaks that pin bar which looks like is having some problems right now target will be around 1.0150. I’m looking at the pull back of NZD/JPY on the daily if it fails to break through the 10 ema I might consider it also using those techniques I mentioned earlier.

I agree with the EU. Break of 1.3250-60 surely a trend change. Now a long entry on EU it’s better to wait until price reach the level, I think between 1.3250-3350. A good pin bar from the level should take me into a long entry.

On JPY pairs I’m waiting for rejoin the uptrend. I hope you will post when the MA analysis come together with a nice buy entry.

It seems 1.0330 is a strong resistance. AU trade missed.

As of now it’s breaking that support level of that pin bar I told you about. I think it will go down to what I told you before. Just below that pin bar there is some trouble area which I don’t like but I think it will break through it.

hey Salim, got any more charts?:33: