Pure price action trading setups

Where every body in this thread? I hope u r all fine.

yes iam fine thank you

mmmm… somebody interested in my analysis :stuck_out_tongue:

Posting some charts for you:

EUR/USD

EU is down trend. Friday it resist previous support turned resistance for the second time and went south up to 1.2950. On the US session it slightly gained. For today I’m watching price action signal for short entry. The chart showing a resistance between 1.3015-40 area on 4H chart. In other way it may move upto 1.3070. Today monday, so it is good to sit on your hand and watch how the PA working. Next support at 1.2875.

Why the resistance is near on EU? well, the USD/CHF showing the reason. Support at 0.9490-9500. Break of the support will…

GBP/SUD

GU is also in deep down trend. Near resistance at 1.4980. Support at 1.4780. Will look for Price action at 1.4980 to join the down trend.

All Jpy pairs in uptrend. Looking for retracements to the near supports for enter trades.

USD/JPY Support 94.50-95.00
EUR/JPY Support 123.80
GBP/JPY Support 142.00
AUD/JPY Support 97.30
CAD/JPY Support 92.35
NZD/JPY Support --------- (is it going down?) 78.00
CHF/JPY Support 99.70

AUD/NZD Uptrend, support at 1.2400

EUR/NZD showing Weekly pin bar. Possible movement to upside.

GBP/CHF is down trend. Resistance at 1.4215-20. If it base below this level we could see a move to down side and break of 1.4245 will end at 1.4350.

Draw lines these areas and analyse it. Please keep in mind, these are not signals, these are just my analysis. Hopefully it might not work as I thought :smiley:

Happy Trading.

0ne of my fav thread… But needa Heat up abit… Hope Mr salim is doing something about it in coming days . TQ

Hi salmi ,
Long time , not seen. We miss ur analysis.
GBPCHF , I didn’t understand what u mean. Do u recommend to short or long on this pair. There is bearish engulfing bar at a swing high IMO , so I would go short on this pair . Right?
Thanks

I will try… Lol…

Gehadeg, What is the misunderstanding from the comment? It’s clear there.

I said GBP/CHF is down trend. The resistance was 1.4215-20. If it base below the level means, Not breaking above the level (1.4215-20). And If it break to above 1.4220-45 will resist at 1.4350. It’s based on S/R levels. [B]See the weekly chart [/B] chart telling everything.

You are right with your bias. That was a 100 pips trade for yesterday only. More pips to come. :smiley:

There is nothing new to post. Yesterday’s commentary still valid.

EUR/NZD got a 50% of Weekly pin bar wick.

AUD/NZD bounce from the Support.

USD/CAD

USD/CAD just consolidating between 1.0230-0330. But the pair is in uptrend. Friday it printed a pin bar and yesterday it almost retrace to the 50% of the wick. Now bouncing from the area. Do you think it will go up? Below a weekly chart.

Happy trading.

What’s with the E/Nzd, what does that mean? :slight_smile: I know, I ask it like an old lady who can’t really make out things

It’s said to be that when a Large Pin bar print at a Level, then it best to enter a 50% of the wick of the Pin Bar. Because we can reduce stop loss when the logic stop loss is below / Above the Pin bar wick.

The pin bar printed at middle of the range bound market. Last four week it tried to break the level but failed to establish below 1.5730. I see Two reason for strongly support the 1.5730 level. Horizontal line at daily or Trend line on the weekly.

Hope it give some idea.

great, I can learn from it! now, I may be too late to short it.
dou you think it would get some demand at 1.57?
it moves in parallel with the E/G…

May be it will get some demand at 1.5700 areas. Nice round number and a major psychological level. Let see how the price action works around that level.

No idea about the correlation between E/G and EN.

Morning Guys, :slight_smile:

Weekly Analyses

EUR/USD

EU gap down due to Cyprus Bailout. Price is now hovering just above the support which is 1.2875 as mentioned last week. I anticipate the pair move to north minimum up to 1.3000 level which is seeing next near term resistance to fill the Gap. If this Cyprus thing is heavy then it will break 1.2875 support and will move down side up to 1.2700 area.

GBP/USD

Last week GU gained more than 250 pips. This week Price may go up to the near term resistance 1.5270 area. A better place to short to join the trend.

JPY and CHF are strong across the board from last week.

Hello everyone,

I have attached a EURUSD trade set up. Waiting for a pin to be formed on the 4hr chart also this is a very good demand level. Once confirmed I am looking to go long (chart attached). If price falls below the demand level then I will re-think

Hey mud…
You are going against the trend cuz.
This thread is not about the 4H time frame,especially when we are newbies.

Hey mud…
You are going against the trend cuz.
This thread is not about the 4H time frame,especially when we are newbies.

Anyone Buying JPY pairs? They are down now as a retracement. Now look for Longs. It will keep climbing up. IMO.

Any Thoughts regarding this analysis?

USDJPY Just Began it’s Move.pdf (275 KB)

Sorry Salim, I’m back from holiday this weekend, until then I have no charts so have not been much use, recently. Hope to return to the fray next week!

No problem ST, First enjoy your holiday. :slight_smile: I would like to hear what your view on this analysis.