Real test with real account of 3 robots - MD - MDP - WSFR

I have no idea of the execution time but I know that my VSA has a 50 ms latency time to my broker.
But I believe it’s not very slow because I know that MDP often keeps orders open for 20 to 45 seconds and it goes into profit.

here an example…
IrisFX_Multi_ST1-3_Pepperstone System | Myfxbook

for me I have 100% winning on audusd.
for sure, the problem with irisfx, some losses can be big… compared to the wins pips. the ea didn’t close trades on rebounce, he try to wait until the signal come back… but its rarely the case.

also due to the different server’s hours, the results can be different, the min / max of an h4 or d1 candle vary from 1 broker to another.

Just installed version 9.01 of MasterScalper and gonna keep it running only on EURCHF.
Let’s see how it behaves…
I asked for the main differences at the strategic level that were implemented but the answer was not clear.

:32:

Based on the results it looks like you are taking a very wise route here and is probably exactly what I would do, stick with the [B]consistent[/B] winners.

I would also be keeping a close eye on MD and where it puts its stop losses, again I find it more than curious that 1 loser erased the gains of 12 winners, looks like it had a “blonde moment” there based on its prior success… :30:

Nice!

“They” say, slow and steady wins the race… :53:

Thanks again for having the cahoona’s to do this and for posting all the results!

Fast Forex Millions
from the creator of MDP…
250$ :wink:

but if you become millionaire… who care?

You know, while I write down my thoughts, I think better about what to do and (I hope !!) I take a wiser and cold decision instead of react immediately.
If in the process others can benefit from that, the better.
I would like to see more people doing that and posting their experiments and experience with real accounts,

By the way… one curious thing is that my demo account (precisely in the same broker that host my real accounts) is that Wall Street Forex and ForexShocker had amazing gains with precisely the same configuration. Go figure that!!
And people are still trusting in demo forward accounts and back tests and buying robots and keep them in demo accounts until they have the courage to go real! All those tests are nothing but clues.
Go real and you’ll know how a robot reacts to a specific broker. Until you do that, sorry to say, but you don’t know much…

Sorry man. No more buys… :19: but I’ll test it for you in my real account and I’ll report here my results if you want to. Just let me know…

Maybe you would consider running the eas you have stopped using in a demo account? Then you would be able to evaluate them over a longer time period without loosing any money. Just a suggestion, but i feel you should test for a bit longer before getting rid of them completely.

Since the beginning of the test I´m running a parallel demo account with the same bots and specs and the results couldn’t be more different. Please read my post #106 and you’ll know what I mean.

I am still surprised just how big of difference there is, the difference isn’t surprising, but by how much!

you are right, nothing else real account… unfortunately its the only way to test an EA.
I can see a lot of negatives comments on newsgroup against MDP “this type of EA works only on demo, don’T run it on real accounts” etc… but they never test on a real one, and you demonstrate that the EA works perfectly while other type of robots works badly. I also have good result from him but medium from the others.

I’ll do a try with the new EA from William.

HI, I see you are using Megadroid.

I am trying to test it on my account by as I am using a spreadbetting account, (£ x pip rather than Lots) MD reads my margin as 10:1 rather than 100:1 and gives me a message that it will trade a reduced size!

Also, It has not traded in 3 days. Support has been very vague about it.

If anyone has any experience on running MD on a spreadbetting account in the UK, I would like to her from you.

Thanks

Sorry, I can´t help you with that and the better solution is to open a support ticket with Megadroid.
Or maybe ask your broker to change the account type or… change broker…
But I can tell you that MegaDroid normally trades between 22:00 and 24:00 (CET) from Monday to Thursday (never on Friday).

With all the hype around [B]FFM - Fast Forex Millions[/B] - I couldn’t resist and decided to buy it (and Johnny comments had 95% responsibility on that decision…).
This bought is just like a blind date where (and this is not good) you pay to be dating and (worst) you have no idea what you’re going to get as a date, but, to tease you, they show you some pictures from the central pages of PlayBoy as a sample of what you’re gonna get.
Hope William knows what he’s doing because with all that fuzz around this EA if things go bad with the results… the word is gonna spread fast.
But that’s why I joined the game. Hope thing go well with FFM and profits arise and I’ll report what happens in my real account.
I’m running FFM for a start only on EURUSD with a 4% risk and FilterDepth 600 just to see how things are going to go. Later I’ll decide if GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and USDCHF will join the party.

I’ve also changed the pairs that [B]IrisFx[/B] is working with (thanks willgart) because I’ve discovered that much better results are being achieved in real accounts by other users with AUDUSD and USDCHF instead of EURUSD.

The test is now being run with 7 robots (seven = lucky number :41:) but less pairs trading at the same time.
This is how it goes:
1 - MD - MegaDroid - H1 - EURUSD
2 - MDP - MillionDollarPips - M1 - EURUSD
3 - MS - MasterScalper - M1 - EURCHF
4 - WSF - WallStreetForex - M15 - GBPUSD
5 - FS3 - Forex Shocker 3.0 - M15 - GBPUSD - USDCAD
6 - IRIS - IrisFx - H1 H4 - AUDUSD - USDCHF
7 - FFM - Fast Forex Millions - M15 - EURUSD

Please, forum fellows, wish me luck!

The diference between demo and live accounts is in this ( live ) the brokers apply re-quotes and slippages and that does the diference. In this war forex, ours opposites are the Interbank market and they have the money, the resources and everything to emptie our vallet. Ue must have much care. Sometimes, I think this is an ilusion and the bots makers could be bought by interbanks market or other way that would be against traders.

Changed my mind and decided to trade [B]FastForexMillions [/B]in all 5 pairs just after the market opened with 5% risk: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and USDCHF.
For now it was not a bad decision because it generated 7 orders (2 of them are still open).
As I write these lines the closed orders made a gain of 111.9 pips and the open orders are gaining 131.1 pips!
Not bad for the first half of the first day.
It would be great if things could go so nice most of the time… Hope so.
Anyhow, way too early to draw any kind of conclusion.
NOTE: All pairs are winning except EURUSD in the closed orders but one open order of EURUSD make the balance of EURUSD very positive.

Hi everybody.
This is how the 7 robots are doing and what I plan to do with each one of them.

First of all the updated list of robots and pairs running:
1 - MD - MegaDroid - H1 - EURUSD
2 - MDP - MillionDollarPips - M1 - EURUSD
3 - MS - MasterScalper - M1 - EURCHF
4 - WSF - WallStreetForex - M15 - EURUSD - GBPUSD - USDCHF - USDCAD
5 - FS3 - Forex Shocker 3.0 - M15 - EURUSD - USDCHF - GBPUSD - USDCAD
6 - IRIS - IrisFx - H1 H4 - AUDUSD - USDCHF
7 - FFM - Fast Forex Millions - M15 - EURUSD

And now what they are doing:

• [B]MegaDroid [/B] just made a couple of moves but all in the green.
    MegaDroid deals only on EURUSD and wons 93.5 pips.
    [B]MegaDroid has a global GAIN of 4.52%[/B] with 21 trades (20 winners - 1 losers).
    MegaDroid was in GAIN of 2.50% last week with 19 trades (18 winners - 1 losers).

• [B]MillionDollarPips [/B] had a very bad week. I still can´t understand from where came the zillion dollar profits made in those demo accounts because in mine it does not shows the same ability.
    MDP deals only on EURUSD and wons 49.6 pips.
    [B]MDP has a global LOSS of 2.18%[/B] with 106 trades (46 winners - 37 losers).
    MDP was in GAIN of 11.48% last week with 83 trades (51 winners - 55 losers).

• [B]MasterScalper [/B] is in fact the master of scalpers and I’m very happy about my decision of stop all pairs except EURCHF because from my readings in this forum I know that this week it scalped heavily a few more accounts.
    MS deals with 5 pairs and lost 246.7 pips.
    EURCHF +39.7 pips
    EURGBP -50.6 pips (deactivated)
    EURCAD -155.9 pips (deactivated)
    EURAUD -106.7 pips (deactivated)
    USDJPY +26.8 pips (deactivated)
    [B]MS has a global LOSS of 14.81%[/B] with 222 trades (155 winners - 67 losers).
    MS was in LOSS of 14.52% last week with 220 trades (155 winners - 65 losers).

• [B]WallStreetForex [/B] had a very nice week in my demo account and I activated a few pairs that were stopped. Hope I don’t regret it later…
    WSF deals with 7 pairs and lost 229.0 pips.
    GBPUSD +54.9 pips
    NZDUSD -105.6 pips (deactivated)
    USDJPY -29 pips (deactivated)
    AUDUSD -32 pips (deactivated)
    USDCAD +92.3 pips
    EURUSD -20.7 pips
    USDCHF -188.9 pips
    [B]WSF has a global LOSS of 20.14%[/B] with 114 trades (84 winners - 30 losers).
    WSF was in LOSS of 21.05% last week with 110 trades (80 winners - 30 losers).

• [B]Forex Shocker 3.0[/B] had a small recovery but very far from what expected (and advertised).
    FS3 deals with 4 pairs and lost 81.6 pips.
    GBPUSD +56.4 pips
    USDCAD +23.8 pips
    EURUSD -24.4 pips
    USDCHF -120.4 pips
    [B]FS3 has a global LOSS of 3.63%[/B] with 41 trades (32 winners - 9 losers).
    FS3 was in LOSS of 4.56% last week with 36 trades (28 winners - 8 losers).

• [B]Iris Fx[/B] was getting bad results with EURUSD and I read in this forum that it worked much better with AUDUSD and USDCHF so I decided to try it. I can’t say the results were amazing because they weren’t.
    Iris deals with 3 pairs and lost 15 pips.
    EURUSD +2 pips (deactivated)
    AUDUSD -30.1 pips
    USDCHF + 13.1 pips
    [B]Iris has a global LOSS of 5.14%[/B] with 69 trades (59 winners - 10 losers).
    IRIS was in LOSS of 4.79%[/B] with 24 trades (21 winners - 3 losers).

• [B]Fast Forex Millions[/B] was added this week and is a disappointment. After a lot of fuzz around it the results were all but fantastic generating a wave of not very nice comments. In my own experience I had a fantastic first day that made my expectations very high but from then on it was down the hill all the time. I already have the information that a new version is on the way “very soon” but if someone charges $247 for a EAit’s not to release alfa versions a couple of day after the initial release.
    Lesson learned!
    FFM deals with 5 pairs and won 47.1 pips.
    GBPUSD +1.2 pips
    AUDUSD +59.2 pips
    USDCAD + 69.3 pips
    USDCHF - 24.6 pips
    EURUSD - 58 pips
    [B]FFM has a global LOSS of 6.44%[/B] with 37 trades (18 winners - 19 losers).

[B]Globally the 7 bots have a combined LOSS of 40.5%.[/B]
Globally the 6 bots had a combined LOSS of 29.93% last week.

Those two last weeks we’re hard and with heavy volatility (and the results in my account prove that) and most of these EAs simply don’t know how to deal with those adverse conditions. Yet… they should, because otherwise they simply are… unprepared and bad robots
Except for MegaDroid all I have to show is loss after loss (and that excludes the price of buying each EA by itself).
I’m very sad.

something wrong here…
last week :

• MillionDollarPips it the quickest bot on earth. In and out of the market at the speed of light. It looses a lot of times but it gains a lot, a lot of times. MDP never went red and it raises it’s profit almost every week. I’m going to rise it’s risk from 3% to 6%. Then again you’re all gonna say it’s to risky. Yes, it is, but I’m gonna do it.
    MDP deals only on EURUSD and won 124.2 pips.
    MDP has a global GAIN of 11.48% with 83 trades (46 winners - 37 losers).
    MDP was in GAIN of 10.34% last week with 69 trades (37 winners - 32 losers).

this week you say you are positive again… but you have a global loss???
not sure if I understand …

My conclusion, all the robots can´t face the market conditions, better aren´t made enough to fight the interbank market. The brokers have software that is against these robots, and so the interbank market. We can´t win this fight. My MDP works in demo, but the truth is tha it dosn´t work. One time or another 3 or 4 times a week work… but to lost…and attention…it is in a demo. Well, have a robot to work few times to lost… no way. Mendonca made light in my mind and with my experience the MDT will go to Morrinson, the 30 days are not out and the conclusion, the mine is that. My advice to Mendonca stop the try, you are losting money, for us the try is enough, if a robot works almost 2 months to earn 10%, 5% or less don´t justify to keep them. The good traders earn more than that. I should say that the robots can´t face conditions market and these conditions will go on, otherwise the money would go out from brokers and banks to traders, with the robots the money go to the banks and brokers, from the traders.
Mendonca, keep your money, trade yourself, I feel you alone, can do better than all of yours robots.

but the overall robot idea is that you can produce while sleeping. and that something do the job for you, at least when you cant or don’t want, so you can be profitable all the time.

i think is not about stopping, is about throwing crappy robots away and keep on running.

:slight_smile: