Scalping For 100-200 Pips

took 4 more long scalps in the GJ for a +0 +20 +20 +11

JANUARY 20TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +93 PIPS
22 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,787 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

morning everyone, i did make more trades but i did not find time to post, here are the rest of my trades from yesterday(past red line on chart)…+15 +20 -10 +15 +18+11 +25 +14 +15

JANUARY 20TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +201 PIPS
22 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,895 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

looking to getting long in the GJ, waiting for a decent pullback to get into some long scalps.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

P1PTRAD3R,

Could you tell us what tools are you using? You say that you stick only to your technical analysts. I’m a beginner and I like your method. I tried the indicators but it didn’t work for me and you named the problem for me.

What tools are you using exactly (like patterns, channels, fib, pp, etc.)?
What do you suggest to use when I don’t have your type of candles in my soft instead?

Keep winning&posting

This is my first post here - greetings to everybody!

wow, what a busy trading day today…very high volume in GJ all day…we saw panic selling today…first rule of business don’t get emotional, make correct trading decisions. took some larger pips for each trade, only bc of the high volume/volatility

i took 6 trades today:

+10
+20
+20
+21
+32
+35

JANUARY 21ST’S GRAND TOTAL: +138 PIPS
23 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,033 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

sizix,

GREAT to hear from you! The only tools i use is looking at price action, i read the tape (heikin ashi candles). With the help of daily/weekly/monthly pivots. I also try to find major/minor support and resistance areas on longer term charts. Also i have esginal running so i can notice spikes in volume.

I try to get a sense of where i believe the markets are heading and scalp in that direction. I suggest you open a demo account with oanda, just to utilize their heikin ashi candles in their platform.

The only way to get great in this business is to spend countless hours watching the tape and getting familiar with the movements and being able to pull the trigger.

KEEP TRADING!

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Nice. As for me, i almost wiped out 2/3 loss of my account just a couple of days ago.

I’m quite fortunate to make it back to a 2/3 gain instead of a 2/3 loss today. Money management is definitely critical.

Anyway, keep up the posts. I’m still in the process of polishing my skills by watching the charts.

TraderBoy,

Money management is KEY to success in trading. I would never risk more than 3-5%. To have a 66% swing is a huge risk. Just think, why do big investment banks only risk 1%/trade? They understand probabilities with risk vs reward. Remember the reason why 90% of traders fail is bc of poor money managment, everyone wants to get into the market to become the next millionaire by depositing $2,000 into a real account and trade 100,000 units per trade.
The average return of ‘great’ hedge funds is about 30-40%/year, or about 3.5%/month. Most average traders are not trading to make just 3%/month ($2,000=$60), they all want more which in turns gets them wiped out.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

took another long scalp in the GJ right at the fib. took a quick +30

JANUARY 21ST’S GRAND TOTAL: +168 PIPS
23 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,063 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

I was wondering if you use the 4-hour pp? It looks as if there are some major bounces of these S/R points. Also when you do your own S/R you mentioned that you identify them on longer term charts. I was wondering what time frames you use for that. Other wise great system. I made 60 pips last night using this system off of usd/jpy. I traded for about 2 hrs.

Adam:D

Adam,

Great to hear you are having success!:smiley:
No i do not use any other pivot other than daily/weekly/monthly. I use S/R with almost all time frames, when im scalping i am watching all other timeframes (1H, 30M, 15M, 5M, 1M) to give me a better view of where i believe the market is going, and where i believe sellers or buyers will be stepping in.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

I had another succesful day today trading USD/JPY I attached a screen shot
the matching colors are where I bought and sold. Made about 90 pips not bad for a second day using a new system.

Adam:D

morning traders! took 2 long scalps in the GJ for a +20 +11

JANUARY 22ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +31 PIPS
24 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,094 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Adam,

GREAT CHART! Keep making those pips!:smiley:

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

took 2 more long scalps in the GJ, +20 +15

JANUARY 22ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +66 PIPS
24 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,129 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took 5 more scalps in the GJ for +10 +18 +12 +17 +20

JANUARY 22ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +143 PIPS
24 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,206 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took a long scalp in the uptrend for a +25

JANUARY 22ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +168 PIPS
24 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,231 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took 3 more long scalps in GJ for +30 +20 +20

JANUARY 22ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +218 PIPS
24 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,281 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

done for the day, GJ may test 122.00 again before going higher. But pretty low volume here, great place for manipulation, so i am out of the market. Will be back trading later.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

morning traders, took first long scalp in GJ for a +17

JANUARY 23RD’S GRAND TOTAL: +17 PIPS
25 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,298 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R