JANUARY 23RD’S GRAND TOTAL: +104 PIPS
25 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,385 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took 3 more long scalps in the GJ for a +18 +10 +40

JANUARY 23RD’S GRAND TOTAL: +172 PIPS
25 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,453 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

P1PTRAD3R,

I sent you a message. Send me a response as soon as your trading ends today if possible.

EternalFxStudent

hi P1PTRAD3R im new to forex and i find ur thread very interesting, you system seems to be working very well :). just wondering how long it has taken you to get to this level of trading?

In the end you have a stop loss, and it’s your 10% loss limit :). It’s a stop loss on the equity, but always a kind of stop loss.
The question is, if you are in a strong trending market, where you accumulate many underwater positions, then you stop loss, then next day you stop loss again at -10%, because the market is still trending strongly, and again and again day after day.

And it seems you traded on a very strong trending market… how this could have worked last year for GBP/JPY?
Post all your trading history executions of GPB/JPY from 1st July 2008 to 31st December 2008.

And why would that person bother so much to get 100$ per sell if he is able to get rich faster by different ways?

Give me back my 5 minutes spend reading that page and posting you back. :mad:

Statistically piptrader’s [B]weighted[/B] success probability is around 58%, roughly calculated based on won pips / total pips traded, 2400 / 4200 ~= 58%.
He “says” he’s risking 5% of total capital and stop lossing to 10% then the risk is 0.05 * 0.1 = 0.005.

0.5% risk, 58% success rate, average maximum drawdown expected 10%

This guy must have spent a lot of time in front of screens to have this rate.

Bye.

morning traders, i took a gap play over the weekend…i bought GJ near close on friday for a gap up (1/2 usual scalping position)…took a a +150 pips on the trade but is only +75 bc i traded a smaller size.

JANUARY 26TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +75 PIPS
26 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,528 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

CARNEY,

I have been trading for about 8 years, 4 years FX. Used to have a tough time trading in the beginning of my trading career in the FX markets but i was devoted to master the GJ, I traded day in and day out for about 6-8 hours. I am pleased on my trading results (avg 5%/month or +1000 pips/month) and how i leave emotion out of my trading decisions which has been the hardest to master.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

took a long scalp in the GJ for a +10…missed opp to add near the lows of 122.70s, stepped out of the room :confused:

JANUARY 26TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +85 PIPS
26 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,538 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Marzullo,

you are absolutely right it is very difficult to trade like this in a trendy market and screeen time and experience play a huge factor in it. Sept. and Oct. were very difficult months for me I was stopped out twice in one week in Oct and actually finished the month down around 700 pips. In Sept I finished the month basically break even I was up only 100 pips. However if you look back to March, I took a loss when GJ broke 200.00 and it traded in such a tight range after that I didn’t take another loss until August when it broke 200 again. There is no such thing as a perfect system trend traders get killed in choppy markets and traders like me get hurt in markets with large swings. Over the course of the year I typically avg around 2 losses a month and end with roughly a profit of 1000 pips.

On a side note, for any new trader I would recommend only trading half your account size (risk of 5%) or even less with this style of trading. With my personal account I risk 7-10% but with my managed account I only risk 2%. With a 6 figure account I am not even trading 1 standard lot.

Always remember money management is the key if you are trying to turn 2k into 10k in a year you are just gambling.

took another long scalp in the GJ for a +13, was going to hold out for a +20 but with home sales #s coming out at 10am est…not worth risk.

JANUARY 26TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +98 PIPS
26 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,551 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long scalp for a +20

JANUARY 26TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +118 PIPS
26 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,571 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Is the purpose of this thread, purely to promote your $200 a month course?

Cause i could post trade after trade after trade (AFTER THE EVENT)

took another long scalp in the GJ off the TL with my TP right below R1. took a +18

JANUARY 26TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +136 PIPS
26 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,589 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

fourex,

The purpose of this thread is purely for educational purposes for scalping, but since i started the thread i had many emails to start a live room. Whenever a question arised from my posts i answer to the best of my ability to explain my thinking.

you can post your trades, i am not stopping you. But i trade purely off of price action so i get in when the charts tell me to, and i exit when i feel is right (1min chart). Sometimes fast trades sometimes i get stuck underwater but i can not post entries and exits separatley it’s to time consuming and I can’t post my trades before they happen because most of my trades are taken off price action.

you can post your trades afterward also, and i would love to see them. Then ask you what your thinking was and your money management rules. All I am doing is posting my trading strategy. If you don’t agree with my strategy then you can choose to follow someone elses. I am not here to post trades so people can follow me I am here so people can ask about my trades and learn. You can start your own thread and post your trades (with your own rules) and actually be useful on this site than lurk around (less than 30 posts) questioning my objectives.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Rubbish!

You joined Babypips in November , stating your a fulltime trader,and within 2 months you’re offering a course $200.

You came here with one purpose in mind. SELL!

I don’t think that any position where you’re scaling into/out of it can really be called scalping, unless you’re trading so big that your broker requires you to split large holdings up into multiple positions.

Usually a “scalper” will be in and out of the market at the most a few minutes, and is ready to kill off a position at a moment’s notice.

What you’re doing is price action swing trading, no? Do you have any specific price patterns that you’re willing to share here?