Scalping For 100-200 Pips

took 2 more trades in the GJ for a +20 +5

JANUARY 26TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +161 PIPS
26 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,614 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Ninto,

Most trades i enter are from using heikin-ashi candles, on the 1m and 5m…i love to take trades when candles start forming inside the previous candle which in candlesticks would be close to being a doji or bearish/bullish engulfing pattern. Especially when price action goes near pivots/SnR/fibs. But i also keep up a market depth on at least one of screens so i can see the bids and asks orders going in the market, so i can get a better sense of accumulation/destribution going on in the market.

Most of my trades are mostly from all the screentime i have put in. Trading is more an art than a science, imo.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Were there any trades today? Thanks.

Were there any trades today? Thanks.

took about 9 trades today for +203 pips. (check chart for trades)

I will start posting trades at the end of days now, only bc i will be pre-occupied with my live room.

emails with the password for the free 21 day trial will be sent to everyone by 9pm est.

JANUARY 27TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +203 PIPS
27 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,817 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

I’ve been reading your forum and am interested in trying your system. How do I go about this 21 day trial?

Here is my chart from the past two days of trading in the live room. Yesterday i was very cautious bc of the price of the GJ and with the fed speaking. I did close trade i was in for about a week.

JANUARY 28TH & 29TH GRAND TOTAL: +181 PIPS
29 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,998 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

How do I join your live room?

TheTonik,

I just emailed you with instructions.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Just curious, how would i also have access to the live trading room btw?

Traderboy

PM me for more details on my live trading room
[B]
P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Okay, done.

yea guys sorry for not posting too much in this forum…been very busy lately.
we did take 4 scalps in the GJ on friday. for a +52 pips for the day. Fridays i usually trade less due to the fact that i do no prefer to hold over weekends. But in this case i ended the day underwater in 3 positions. One just filled for a +20 so in 2 positions with an avg price of 128.33. will post charts after monday’s live trading session.

[B]JANUARY 30TH GRAND TOTAL: +52 PIPS
30 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +3,050 PIPS[/B]

P1PTRAD3R

happy monday everyone, i got out of the 2 positions i got stuck in over the weekends for +40…and after todays trades we made about +160 pips today in the live room. All flat right now, gj is in ‘no mans land’ can go 500 pips either way. Being very patient before entering the market again, especially with all this stimulus talk all day.

FEB 2ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +160 PIPS
31 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +3,210 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

i did not take any trades today. Had internet complications.
Will post tomorrow!

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

How can I access your 21 day free trial?

Thanks

dirtydiscodog,

Just sent you an email with more information.

P1PTRAD3R

Please send me some information too :slight_smile:

Thunder,

Send me an email, i can not email you bc of your personal settings.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

hey guys,

took 7 trades in my live trading room today for a total of +138 pips(check chart).

FEB 3RD’S GRAND TOTAL: +138 PIPS
32 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +3,348 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R