Scalping For 100-200 Pips

Hello PipTrader,

I have been watching your results for some time. I would like to join your trade channel. Is there still room?

Drop me an email with instructions please! :slight_smile:

Thank you,

X

captainx,

Send me an email, i can not email you bc of your personal settings.

[B]P1PTRAD3R [/B]

Hi Piptrader can you please send me the information to, thanks

CARNEY,

Information has been sent.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Notice he didn’t post any results for 2/5…reason being he went short around 129, then again at 129.70 and again at 130+ and right now the ticker is above 135…so he is in the hole by over 1500 pips.

I am not trying to hide anything, if you followed my thread i post my losses and when im stuck underwater…sorry for the delay posting.

Yes, i took a -1,000 pip loss on thursday(actually -940 pips, took some trades that worked), that was roughly -5% on my trading account. Which is not the end of my trading career :wink: lol, You all must realize i average +1,000 pips/month…losses are inevitable, i take losses and keep trading. Most traders that fail, fail bc of poor money management rules, they could’ve lost 25%+ on just that trade. But I take a -5% loss about 1.5 times/month. Which keeps my average of pips still GREAT! I am not ashamed of taking losses, its a part of this business (anyone that says they are perfect, are lieing to you). A -5% on bad days, is still a good day in my opinion (still fighting the next day, rule #1). I know many traders who blow up accounts in a single day of trading. I am grateful i can stay discipline and not lose any discipline or encouragement to keep trading. Also, as you can see i am WELL above my average looking at the 34 day grand total, losses are going to happen…it is how you react to losses that makes a trader a TRADER and not just not another sheep in the market.

And i am underwater in 3 positions (stop loss @ 137.15). Which i was going to post till the trades got filled, either a SL was hit or TPs got hit. You can check my chart of trades.

if anyone has any questions, feel free.

FEB 4th & 5th’S GRAND TOTAL: -920 PIPS
34 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,428 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

What happened here? No post in over two weeks.

barron,

Sorry guys, been sick for all of last week (flu) and i will try to post my trades from 2 weeks ago soon. And plus, i have been real busy with the LIVE room/Site.
I can post yesterday’s chart now, made +133 pips in the LIVE room yesterday (check chart).
After today’s trading i will figure out the new grand totals.

GOOD TRADING!

P1PTRAD3R

sorry guys still haven’t updated the grand totals, but it should be done by end of days trading.
Yesterday my LIVE room made about +165 pips (check chart).

P1PTRAD3R

PLEASE DEAR PIPTREAD3R,WELL DONE FOR A GOOD JOB,PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR BOOK?:stuck_out_tongue:
TIMOTHY
<[email protected]>

i apalogize again fellas, i will get the grand totals up by end of this weekend…been very busy lately with my site and everything. but here is what i have done past 4 days.
+165 +133 +100 +115 (CHECK CHART)

P1PTRAD3R

P1PTRAD3R.

Been reading through your thread… please shoot me an email regarding your live room.

PS… just took a trip down to your neck of the woods (Miami/Key Biscayne/Key West). Loved it!

Alright guys, time to update my grand totals!! I left off from Feb 5th, i traded from the 6th to the 13th…I took the next week off because of the flu. I did take another loss in that time. But as you can see why this strategy works so well, is bc i keep trading day in day out (unless Im sick of course haha). I stick to the strategy i use and with the right MM, pips will be rewarded.
HERE ARE THE NEW TOTALS! I am currently up 12% (from 45 trading days ago), on pace to clearing 50+% return this year. That is after the tough month that has passed, in the world markets.

FEB 6-28TH TOTAL: -29 PIPS
45 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,399 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

PS attached is my track record from OANDA from Feb6-13, bc they do not show the trades on the chart past 5 days.

My two open positions from friday closed yesterday for a +20 +20 (check chart for all trades i took on friday). Also i will be posting swing trades that i have taken on this thread also (chart will be a white backround, easier to see scalps from swing trades).
These swing trades will be taken with strict money management rules i use for my scalping. Risk about 2.5%/trade but i will be looking to grab at least 70 pips each trade…i attached my track record (PDF) i have for the month of feb and will be starting to post my totals as i go along in babypips.

MARCH 1ST TOTAL: +40 PIPS
45 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,439 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

ALERT TRACK RECORD2.pdf (13.3 KB)

took 3 trades in the GJ, +20 +20 +20…check chart

MARCH 1ST TOTAL: +100 PIPS
45 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,499 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took 3 more trades in the GJ today for a +10 +20 +20

MARCH 1ST TOTAL: +150 PIPS
45 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,549 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

During asian session, i see these areas being S/R…where smart money(u will see accumulation on the volume) will start getting into the market…i am quite long biased at the moment with the GJ…so target 1 (long) will be strong support…form a double bottom…but for those traders who see it going lower, short areas 1 & 2 will be areas i would be looking to short.

check chart

P1PTRAD3R

hey fellas, very slow day for me trading just took 4 scalps in the GJ, +20 +20 +20 +20

MARCH 2ND TOTAL: +80 PIPS
46 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,629 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

for the asian/london session, i see the GJ threading higher…longs will be getting in off the TL, 138.40 is strong resistance at the moment…but will be soon made strong support when it breaks higher to test 139.50-140.00. imo.

check chart

P1PTRAD3R

took 2 short scalps in the GJ for a +20 +10…looks to be forming a H&S, so will be looking to short again on a spike up.

MARCH 3RD TOTAL: +30 PIPS
47 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,659 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R