Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Quick 20 pips. Wow that was fast.

1 Like

Sure man,

Tried to make it look as simple as possible.
Another option for TP would be exiting the profitable position when the new, same direction order, gets filled. So TP for a buy order would be the newest formed swing high, so after price retraces down a bit and goes back to break the new high, TP is hit and another buy order is triggered.

Literally both KoF strategies combined, but using market structure instead of EMAs.

Hope it helps

@samewise

We all have been there and all of us will keep making these mistakes time after time.

Controlling the fear and greed emotion while trading is the biggest win IMO.

@Dragos_MCMXCVII

Appreciate the effort my man. You have got a very practical approach. Going to study it more.

1 Like

Missed out on had my eyes on Eurnzd and gbpnzd long and nzdjpy short.

Missed out on all the opportunities.

Hoping and waiting for Eurusd to pull something like this :wink:

hedged. negative on both sides.
let s pull a profit out of this :smiley:

Do you usually have a set number of pips for profit on these trades?

naaah, all discretionary.
depends for when i am available to manage the trade as i work full time as well.

small or big, profit is profit :smiley:

currently doing the 5ers 20k challenge, started yesterday, so there are certain rules i have to respect regarding max drawdown and profit target etc.

i have a whole year to reach 10%. currently at 0.12% :rofl:

2 Likes

first tp for the sell

another buy triggered

also, closed 0.01 lots from the losing buy after winning the sell

EDIT:

and that’s it :smiley:

King is live trading on YT now

1 Like

That was good. I added 60 pips trading with king live.

I have a long way to go to be able to make such fast profits on my own.

2 Likes

Wow! You know he has signals but the membership is closed for the month of May?

@rocktrucker

I had followed the link provided in a previous video and thought I would have to pay $6 a month or whatever to be able to watch the live Trading but I got the notification from YouTube and I could watch it with no problems

King was trading one lot sizes and made something like $840 in 30 or 40 minutes. I was trading 0.04 entries and made $24.

Yay me!

Oh. I made $28 math not my strong suit.

1 Like

Did anyone have the chance to watch the video i sent where kof bought and sold at the same time

@Art_prentice

There is a Sean somebody that is connected with myFXbook. That does training seminars live. The students get to watch the live trading session, where they average $1, 000 to $1,
500 for an hour or so of trading.

He does the scalping with open trades in both directions and closes out the ones that are going in the wrong direction, leaving the good trades open but constantly watching for the reverses and direction. After those sessions are over they select one of the students to receive the profits.

Yes, I watched it. Besides concurrent buy and sell entries, multiple 10 lots opened @.@ and over $3.7M account. @.@. And he has nerves of steel @.@

1 Like

Are there youtube recordings if it. Id like to analyse the possibility of buying and selling at the same time vs chasing trends