Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

German inflation rate news coming at top of the hour too.

Caution

Yes be cautious I see a buy signal coming through now waiting on it to pass Upper green emašŸ¤”

1 Like

Pending on how fast it happens, do we even wait for yellow to cross both greens?

Yes fingers crossed, I donā€™t wait I just wait for it to go above it and enter. How do you do it?

Since we are going against what was a previous strong trend, I think I will be extra careful and wait for the stronger signal of yellow crossing both.

But its looking good!

Final call.

I placed a smaller trade on the signal and a second pending trade to add to position if trend continues.

Nice I will follow your lead and see how it goes

I see now. If I make any indicator, Iā€™m not going to publish it anywhere else, just here. Today I am away from PC, just checking the chart and forum from time to time. Tomorrow back to trading.

Its just a request from me.

We did get a response from a coder who is going to make them for Tradingview. So no need for you to google tonight unless you still want to.

1 Like

Itā€™s moving nicely now I will do my second entry above upper ema or Iā€™ll just ride it out with this one trade and see how many pips we can get

I put my pending just above the previous little high.

OK lets see how does one goes hopefully it can give us a few pips. I see you have arrows on your chart what indicators are those.

One is from the ā€œPSAR with Trend and Signalsā€
The other is ā€œIndo Trendā€

Both free and available on mt4 market.

1 Like

Thank you I will definitely add them when Iā€™m trading on my laptop.

1 Like

Close one!

Glad I gave it a little wider SL because it was a smaller trade.

1 Like

Yes me also opened 4 small trades closed all of them in profit

1 Like

Moved SL for this entry to 1 pip profit.

Are we going to take another entry I see itā€™s moving nicely now whatā€™s your thoughts

I still have my pending Buy order at 1.05615

Locking in more profits