Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Time to hit the road for the day.

What a great morning!

Closed everything and made two pips on my second entry. Going to miss out on any other profits today. First entry of course was fantastic.

Broke the 100 pip plateau today.

3 Likes

Booked +33 pips today using this. Only had the charts open for an hour. Thank you for sharing this strategy.

1 Like

Grabbed 2% while at work, nice strategy will continue to work with it, left a lot of profit on the table though.

I am very pleased you made some pips today. That’s why we’re all here… To do it together.

Excellent! Good work.

Very well done!

Looks like 1.05800 level is being tested. Bias toward sells.

1 Like

15 pips sell

1 Like

Was unable to trade but looks like 3 good signals today.

1 Like

I was able to grab another 8 pips while driving again but had to close when I got to my next stop.

Oh, signal was over anyway

I realize we don’t have a very long sample size. But so far it is looking like for people who use the half lot trades, they should be making at least $500 a week and up to $2000 per week if they are able to trade all day. After all, the $500 would just be 20 pips per day for 5 days. We’ve been averaging well over 50 pips per day.

1 Like

Man, the stats are nuts!

Some of us made that $500 just today

Here’s the indicator for TV as I understand it.

I’ve added 2 limits to it:

“Minimum Slow Outside Length” tries to filter choppiness, require the slow line to be outside the channel at least this many bars. I use 5 for this.

“Maximum Fast Outside Length” is meant to require the move of the fast line across the channel to take place in less than this number of bars. I thought this would be really good, but it doesn’t seem to help much, just filters a lot of good opportunities. I set mine at 35 which makes it pretty much useless.

/Daryl

4 Likes

I’ve added something new for confluence to the charts… Seems to work decently so far

1 Like

Here’s how it looks with Sessions indicators that I set for 1 hour ahead of the actual beginning of the London and New York sessions.

So this is the same as the EMAs and PSAR that’s mentioned in post 1?

UPDATE: Okay, installed. I see the white, yellow and two green lines. Cool! Green triangle buy, red triangle for sell.

PSAR is separate it seems. Any indicator recommendations. There’s a bunch. I’ll try a few!

1 Like