Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

good no need to defend the truth

hehehehe correlation my foot its time i concentrate on my trades wa! yesterday i even saw a thread on chaos theory biblical trading i almost started on that journey too had vsa not been working for me ad have jumped into it thenx to vsa nway am just a newbie am glad am learning to be firm

Well it was not going to go down like yesterday, but those ND/NS on 15m are often good for a scalp here and there if you get a tight enough stop to make it worth it, I thinking Iā€™m looking at strength, but nothing clear yet, maybe after the PPI.

ā€¦i will tell u all to follow the nd and confirmaton dat just showed up nowā€¦am shortā€¦wit stoploss at 1.3075ā€¦lolā€¦just got out +10ā€¦happy

now waitin to longā€¦i love vsa

No trade yesterday as I watched for hours, the smart money antics of positioning long during a down move on eu and au. Knowing they were positioned longā€¦knowing. Catching this whole move bottom to top since Aisa todayā€¦damn I love VSA. I love the principles that I can depend on, reading the story line like a book. The fact that SM can not hide what they are doing. We are NOT supposed to be making money at thisā€¦not small players like us. Just, damnā€¦I love it.

Fabulono, something very similar here! Iā€™m long from 3050.

Those big volume spikes on the 5m, tell me about giving the game away or what?

i dnt knw if they allow dis ā€¦someone pls email me d (master the market) book pls ā€¦am still waiting for a gud long afet that push tru candleā€¦waiting for a test and NS to go longā€¦out wit profit frm d 1st longā€¦fabulono at yahoo.com

fabulono, if only I could figure out what language you use, we might be able to figure out what you are saying :slight_smile:

ā€¦

i dnt knw if they allow dis ā€¦someone pls email me d (master the market) book pls ā€¦am still waiting for a gud long afet that push tru candleā€¦waiting for a test and NS to go longā€¦out wit profit frm d 1st longā€¦fabulono at yahoo.com

Just general remindersā€¦

1. Iā€™ve slightly evolved this method into something less confusing and contradictory, based on logical facts about the market and SM activity. That is what I trade and teach here. This book got me on track though, no doubt about itā€¦itā€™s the real deal.

2. You donā€™t need the software. In fact you are better without it. Your human rationalization skills are a strength, not a weakness (no pun intended). The software is an attempt to program something that should come from your brain, so trying to copy what the software does with your thinking is ass backwards and more complicated.

3. I dunno, thought I had a 3 lol.

Whereā€™s my mistake ?

I went long after NS bar was confirmed ā€¦

You didnā€™t check to the left to see if the market had moved.

Your stop loss. Draw a 5 min fib on that move up. Stop goes below the fib zone. Itā€™s still running up as I type this.

I get it. Thank you.

Hey Pete and others,
Iā€™m around for quite a while and I think I can grasp the concept pretty fine. Itā€™s just not very easy to apply every time. I need to practice more but then again I have just very little time for trading. I think I should be a swing or long term trader but I really like VSA, especially your approach so I am not giving up just yet :).

You were talking about yesterdays heavy buying that made you jump in quite aggresively because you just couldnā€™t stand the idea of missing a trade. Iā€™ve marked the buying (and some selling) on the following picture. Do I get it right?

So when I see something similar to this, it basically means STRONG background so itā€™s safe to look for any buying signals on M5. Am I right or am I right? And what about right now? Price has moved up quite a bit, is the background still strong? Are we in mark-up until buying climax occurs? :20: Thx

heavy buying on tuesday and yesterday, seeing accumulation mainly on 30m, today on 1h lovely two no supply, last long had taken on 1.307 of 1h chart:), if theyā€™ll manage tomorrow to close on 1.3140+ area, thatā€™d make nice weekly test and we may be off to the races up to 1.4ā€¦
i need to check yet moving averages and rsi to be sure LOL

hello pete,

i have watched your videos, but still not too understand,
maybe because my english is not good. i think, itā€™s better for me to upload my analysis so you can give me feedback.
oh, is there any good ebook about vsa that i can read ?? anyway, i will try to watch the video again and try to understand

ā€¦and donā€™t forget the fundies. :29:

Iā€™ll probably take tomorrow off. I caught my fish, to target. See how e/u pinned off that 1hr 61.8 to the pip. This fib zoneā€¦the best kept blatantly obvious secret of tech analysis lol. Technically itā€™s markup that hasnā€™t hit hi vol supply on the 1hr, so tomorrowā€™s trade is a long after pullback/stopping vol ideally for me. OH, now Iā€™m gonna be watching for itā€¦doh!

Yes, watch and watch again. Maybe you can get someone to help interpret it for you. Maybe another trader that speaks your language. Booksā€¦just the one a posted in here earlier today. Good luck.

Hello Pete,
Do u think EURUSD will be a good long at 1.3090 for tomā€¦