Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

It certainly was. I think it shot up before anyone had a chance to answer you lol…you’re getting it.
Just to explain for everyone…we saw the accumulation last week and caught entries for the markup. The markup had not seen a climax. The highest prices did not get stopped on high volume on the 1hr if you look at the way friday ended. So this means looking to only buy on pullbacks. It doesn’t have to be at a fib level, but I do like those which is why i went with a/u.

Pete. I’ve read through the thread and watched your videos a few times. Ive read the Master the Markets book and made a note of all 400 signals that Tradeguider explain along with there 20 sequences signalling a trade.

Where do I start?

Its all so much right now. I need to break this down. should I first learn to read what phase of the market life cycle im in? Or go looking for no demand/supply and seeing how they work in the live charts?

What is your advise in putting all this into action for a newbie?

Thanks

The basics of the system is to look at the 1 hour chart, and watch out for a volume spike - any volume that you can consider to stand out, and see what the reaction is, the reaction can be on that bar, or following bars, you can consider pin bars as a reaction in itself, but with solid candles you need to wait to see what happens. Then it’s a case of using Fibs and entering on an NS/ND at fib levels on the 5m chart, or the 15m, ND/NS on the 15m can be a valid setup on it’s own quite often.

That’s it in a nutshell! Simples! :slight_smile:

“[I]made a note of all 400 signals that Tradeguider explain along with there 20 sequences signalling a trade.[/I]”

My oh my. Put those TG sequences aside. Two things.

Identify the 1hr phase based on what I’ve shown in the “Truth” videos. Watch your fibs, simple s/r zones and trend lines for confluence.

Two, look for entries based on what is shown here in the thread and in the “hidden” video at the end of the first post of this thread.

Obviously you should be practicing on demo. Post your trades here and we will help you out.

Again, still playing catch up on the threads, but thought i’d share as the trade seems text book…

UJ short - 5min

Entered at the ND in the first circle, after a double top reaching a level i had previously marked. Exited at the stopping volume at the .62 fib. Actually planned to go straight back in long (which as you can see would of worked out well), but my Oanda practice account disconected me :(. Ah well, bagged just under 25pips on my short… Another win for VSA…

i saw an upthrust candle in AU with high volume. so, i did short… is this right ?? i am still not sure about the volume, can we consider this as high volume for this AU condition ??

this again in EU, i think stronger than what happend in AU…

please correction… i want to learn this by doing…

The volume needs to stand out like in the EUR/USD not like the AUS/USD, but on the EUR it’s still not a good setup, you’re countertrending which is not good practice, that kind of pattern very often nudges a little further just to stop you out.

ouw… i see…
what should i do if i find a condition like that ??
looking for NS/ND as an open confirmation ??

You could take a short off an ND on the 5 or 15m chart, but it is a bit risky, also you need to take into consideration if the market has moved, which it clearly has, I’m not saying it won’t go any further or that it will retrace from that price, but what we want is lower risk trades.

But you’ve clearly got the general idea, stick at it.

i understand…
1st, after accumulation, we will see a mark up/momentum.
mostly, i think we can not open in this condition because it’s too risky, right ?
we wait for re accumulation, and find NS and take a lower risky long trade. vice versa for short position.
is this right ??

Yes, I think you’ve got it right, difficult to say exactly without a chart to refer to.

I think you’re asking if we always have to wait for re-accumulation…no.Technically you can get in anytime long during a markup on a NS, but it’s rare that I do it because: 1. placing stops is tricky, below a fib zone or support might be a large stop. 2. You have to watch supply coming in…and often there is some showing to make me wait for a proper pullback. 3. You have to look at what is to the left…resistance, or even worse, hi volume resistance (supply) can cause a reversal. 4. If it’s gone very far, it’s just very noobie to try to chase it…pullbacks are inevitable and they always seem to happen when one decides to chase the trend… a Murphys law thing there lol.

Don’t forget, there are other ways to get into a trade besides NS…last video, first post of this thread.

ok… i watch the video again and again… hehe…
decide to open my chart… and wants to trade NZD/USD… please give me correction…

1st, i open daily chart
I find a “No Demand” candlestick but still no confirmation,

then, i open my 1 hour chart… looking for “no demand” candlestick again and find 2 with confirmation candle

finally, i know what to do, i open M15 chart, to find an open opportunity…

i think i am lucky, when i place the fibo as shown in your video many times, i got that the candle retrace in 50% level, and i got a “no demand” candle with confirmation also…

that’s why i open sell… i still dont know where to place my TP. i think i will take profit manually when i find “no supply” candle in the 1 hour chart.

please correct me… still try to understand…

hmmm… maybe another short in AU ??
just found no demand in AU daily…

anyway, pete, your explanation is quite clear actually…
i read the ebook, and find many term like upthrust bla bla… you make it simple with NS/ND and the price action on the S/D area… thank you so much… i hope i will get better understanding by posting my analysis and discuss with you and also all the VSA traders here… sorry for my bad english :smiley:

oh yeah, once more, i never know that fibo can be used to track retracement and it can be seen clearly on 50-61.8% as you said again and again on the video… !! :smiley:

Good morning,

Yesterday I saw high bullish volume. The candles marked with arrows had high volume and bullish continuation. I suspect this as an another re-accumulation phase. There are no signs of distribution for me. Still we are in the markup phase.

On my chart there is a trendline connected between the last two low. Also there is a supply level and the Fib area.

What do you think? Could it be an up move?

I personally would like to see a bounce from the fib area or from the trend line(that is also a Pivotial area) followed by a NS.

I’d definitely go along with that pandras, could well go long from the 38 Fib.

I made an entry then my trade stopped out. What did I do wrong?

I have to say, I took that with a very tight stop, the chances of that going long was very small, it’s a bit of an amateur mistake if I’m honest with myself, rather than a high risk entry.

It’s just nowhere near any Fib levels, nothing on the one hour to indicate any direction really, and just no confluence at all.

hi i thot one has to wait for price to reach the 50 and 62.8 fib before thinking of going long?plus the high volume in 1h looks like a spring not really a down candle to mean sv am learning

Ignore my comment, after taking a proper look, it was never going to happen.