Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

it was …pls check the 5min chart u will see the SV and ND with comfirmation…

what i mean is i hadnt drwan the fibs in 1h i drew after the trade had gone too far the place to begin is 1h i dint notice when price was hitting 61.8 fib

you can still get in if only u can wait for a retracement to the 5min fib zone…and wit proper entry…u may use madscalper to get in if u like too…lol my opinion.

u mean that sv ?

yes but it better knw as shakeout candle and the next candle that follows it was a buy climax too…they all are sign of weakness.

see pics if u like

ok let me wait for the next setup may be tomorrow very low trading right now

What you guys think about this? :51: Clickable chart…

I personally think it is a valid signal but be aware of all demand in the recent background. Trading hour is not ideal also…

Yeah there was some heavy buying in the background… and its late in the day… I chickened out at BE :slight_smile:

I’d be hesitant against shorting it though. Bearing in mind of the background. There was a push through followed by a test and a no demand bar. I’d be looking to long

Note the 15:30 gmt push thru on the 5 min. Wide spread up on medium/low vol as sellers retreated to fib.

Good decision. Latest swing from 21.3. (look 4hTF) might be only retracement of bigger upmove which didn’t found its SV yet. It can happen tomorow.

Pete would you be kind enough to post a few new videos. Would be a great help. Showing your thought process from beginning to end, not just from the point of drawing a 1hr fib but further back that that… what you see in other time frames which might be causing conflicting signals… things like this.

Thank you

Pete,

I’ve watched a couple of your videos, and its fairly evident that I need to start from the beginning and read the first thread on this subject. One the first post of this thread you mention starting around mid way through the last one (I guess around the time the charts started to look a little cleaner?!?) Care to give us an idea which page would be a good place to start? There are over 300 after all.

Many thanks and keep up the good work, I hope you are around here long enough for me to catch up.

Regards

Andy

Hey all, i wanted to share my trade from last night and would love if people would comment.

Also, Pete, i was wondering if you would be interested in doing a short video on true stopping vol and when to know that its not going to hold. Last night i closed my trade on what looked like stopping volume on the 5 minute. Also on the hour it appeared it could be as well. Only to go down another 50 pips. Could you tell me what i did wrong here?

thanks!
also, just incase u can’t see the chart i uploaded it on flikr. last nights trade… | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I would suggest reading Master of the Markets (it’s a quick read), re-watch the videos, re-read MTM, then join this thread. To be honest, I didn’t benefit from reading the first thread much at all, but everything fell into place nicely after the 2nd round of book and videos. I know everyone learns differently, but that’s what worked for me.

I think this is accurate to the A/U last night…

EURUSD - I’m thinking short, anyone see much strength?

It’s been a bumpy ride this morning, still on the sidelines. Cheers,

Mike

I took that short, but got out at the signs of strength on that 61 Fib on 5m, nice scalp, could well be a long reaction to the Building Permits, or it being Friday and a very nice afternoon in London by the looks of it, it could just die, because London has gone to the pub!