Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

No risk, no reward. Glad you made some money.

Well yes kind of, Iā€™ve been a bit more aggressive with the Oanda MT4 since Wednesday, it worked like a dream, I was too aggressive yesterday and gave away nearly half of my mega Wednesday profit, like I said in my post the lows and highs are more extreme, the volume looks a bit silly, but Iā€™m starting to love it. Steady as she goes though, tinkering with a strategy on the fly :33:

I usede oanada as my broker about five years ago. It was my worst ever experience with a broker. At that time they would slip you up to twenty pips and gave new meaning to stop hunting. As that was five years ago, I really donā€™t know how they are now. Hopefully they are better. Cheers,

Mike

Yes, I know what you mean, I moved away from them at some point, but then I used a broker that closed all UK accounts, so I gave my Oanda account another go, and they have been faultless since!

can u pls tell us how u entered ur sellā€¦cos dere was no ND for sell today?

Today I figured I took lot of losses cause I was greedy and setting TP too far.

After price got above 61.8 fibb, waited for a NS , confirmation and entry.

Where are you setting your TP ?

you are so wrong ā€¦lol trading opposite the vsa styleā€¦lol

What have I said about push/effort to rise on high volume? What have I said about high volume wide spread up candles that donā€™t continue on the next couple candles? WEAKNESS.

i actually took the trade on those nd i had my target on 1h 61.8 fib which wasnt hit i need to refine my exits the first trade went 30pips second trade around 20pips or wanst that not a good setup?

Ok, there was an ND on mine, remind me next week, Iā€™ve had a different kind of short just now ( a little G&T :slight_smile: ), so posting a chart is a humungous task!

It was back into the Fib area on the 5 min chart.

Fellow earthlingsā€¦ This is what i saw for au today. Took the long tight stop under support and bagged some pips.

Ha, yes, thatā€™s the one, the second one, and at 38 Fib.

Welcome welcome welcome, thatā€™s what we like to see round here, a newbie that has done his homework, good on you, very good, how refreshing, thatā€™s put the icing on my week.

Itā€™s just a damn shame that VSA donā€™t work and the earth is flat!

I made this template and think its great for us newbies. It shows Analysis, Spread with wicks and then Volume along with 1000 round numbers, UK session, average daily range and also session clocks.

I made it as simple to read as possible and its helping me. Try it :slight_smile:

temp.zip (249 KB)

There is lot of weakness in gbp/yen and eur/yen to follow this coming week. Break of current swing eur/yen will go towards 107.00

thenx for the video this will help us minimize the sl am looking foward to the target video its where am having issues

Pete, I am having trouble with determining the phase. Please teach more of this in a video :slight_smile: thanks

You need to learn now, hopefully this dont come over as too patronising, but for every teaching there needs to be a learning, Iā€™m talking from experience here, all the stuff is in the existing videos, I learnt from them, itā€™s all there and very well presented, all credit to petefader, the problem is is information overload, you are new to forex, you are new to VSA, and itā€™s simply too much to take in, you can watch the videos over and over again, and you need to, but there comes a time where you cant and there is no point in watching them any more, well, for a while at least.

Now you need to sit down take a look back, take it easy, relax and let your brain digest the information that you have put in it! Over the next couple of weeks, dont worry too much about learning more, just sit back, observe and let it come to you, you will get a few Aha moments!

I know what your saying but its not about that. I really don;t feel that the phases have been covered in much detail. Its all well laying down a 1 hr fib and going from thereā€¦ but I cant find the confidence to do so as I cannot tell the difference between accumilation and redistribution etcā€¦sure Pete has mentioned it but its rather important and thus I asked if Pete could make a vid on phases and showing differences between them on the charts. I think im getting to grips with the rest of it, but all that is pointless if I cant grasp the phase im in:(