Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I exited my last trade at BE after some high volume came in.

Entered short again on EUR/JPY here:

Made 3/4ths TP at about 40 pips.

Nice, I see you guys made some EUR/USD pips :slight_smile:

I saw that too, but EUR/JPY looked better, as the highest volume wasnā€™t up top in EUR/USD:

Good trading all!

Very nicely picked up Dodge and explained. You have truly tamed the ā€œBeastā€ today

:35:

Smart Money said we buying this *****! Im in!

usd did as the volume said going up, coming down, and going up againā€¦

its approaching the swing low 50%ā€¦

Very interesting thread :slight_smile:

Look for buyā€™s fellaā€™s

This question applies to the confirmation of the no supply/no demand bar. Should the confirmation bar be low in volume? Because if the volume is high, that means there is too much activity/supply coming in? See where Iā€™m coming from?

I reckon there may be a lot of action on UJ today on the shorter sideā€¦

Haha, thanks :slight_smile:

Beautiful trade a bit earlier. Received highest vol of the day on the EU1hr with bullish confirmation.

Go to the 5min and a nice NS appears with confirmation a few candles after. Take a trade with SL about 5 pips below recent low. Trade went nicely to daily pivot, maybe move SL to BE there, or even at the pivot level, and take some profit after hitting the 50 Fib line.

Iā€™ll be honest and say I didnā€™t catch it, but a few I chat with did get it. Great stuff on their part. I only put this on here as it was a great setup.

Update - If you threw the SL at the pivot, you would have been stopped out on a nice long around 30 pips :slight_smile:

Same long, but went for the biggie despite of 30 pips. Got stopped out at BE.

Unlucky luiz, but still fine to do as you well know. You got rid of risk, made a decision and backed yourself up. Didnā€™t work this time, but there will be the ones that will. I hope the next one is a good one for you :slight_smile:

Both of the previous trades I posted ended in profit. Iā€™ll update later with more specifics, but hereā€™s one I took a few hours ago:

Hey Did anyone catch the down move today? I really thought price was going up, not licking any wounds though, I stayed out when I saw the pinbar with volume this morning. I am referring to the EurUsd. Can someone tell me with all that buying volume yesterday, how is it possible for price to fall so far today, what has actually occurred? I see the volume came in on the big down bar which Im figuring tomorrow price will more than likely go up due to the buying that has taken place on the down move with volume drying up to the down side. But still cant get my head around to day, I was thinking about going short when I saw the pinbar with high volume but then I was like nah! look at all that volume the day before, price seem to be well supported. Hey Pete do you have any insight to this or words of wisdom or anyone else versed in vsa? Love and Believe in the method, I have seen it work but didnā€™t price to fall at all today even with the high volume pinbar/ upthrust as you guys call it.

There were some big news events today, probably took some traders by surprise. VSA canā€™t predict [B]everything[/B]. :slight_smile:

In any case I didnā€™t see any VSA entries on the EUR/USD today that wouldā€™ve ended in a loss. Many traders here (including myself, though on a different pair) made some profitable trades on the long move before the short.

Great analysis dodge!
Iā€™ve learnt tons from this thread and im grateful to all posters who contributed to it, especially pete! Thank you so much!