Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Does anyone think that the jagged up move before FOMC madness as weakness? I took that short yesterday mainly because i interpreted it as major weakness in the background. Then there was confluence like 50 fib, pivot, and 2700 round numbers.

AU is at fib…with increased vol, nice pin on bottom & bullish reaction…

Hi I have looked at the videos and I am trying to get this right so forgive me for being such a novice, in order to consider taking a trade you look at highest volume of the day on the 5 minute chart along with that must come a price reversal and then you have to have a no supply or no demand confirmation sometime after that occurs is that right?

There are other things to consider such as the 1 hr volume, background or phase, s/r and fibbs etc.
Also, it doesn’t necessarily have to be the highest volume of the day to warrant an entry.

But simply put, what you described is a common entry type. Keep studying. :slight_smile:

Remember the video showing multiple bounces off 1.2450 and the last trade entry there.

Maybe another test of that level coming…see the reaction.

Forex Trade Diary 7 VSA - YouTube

Pete we had a huge volume spike at 5:45 am est. Can you give some insite on that please. To me it looked like the market was going to rally. I was wrong , why?

Thanks

that was on the cable.

It did test that level with a bullish reaction…But the bullish reaction had pin on top

Also there was no significant increase in volume on 1 hr TF…hence didn’t jump…

The highest volume of the day was at that time?

I guess i should have read the pin on top.

Hey can someone explain to me, with the EU, you have that big down move that happened. There was a whole bunch of buying going on, from what I understand there is buying when selling is occurring and vice versa for buying. SO with that said, how is it that price is still moving down and there has yet to be a rally up? Shouldn’t the supply be out of the market at around those levels? Can someone explain this to me? Pete :5:

Just made 35 pips on my EUR/USD long, after the climactic candle on the 5minute, I went long on the break of the no supply. Will post a screenshot when I can.

I’m busy today but I’ll [I]try[/I] to make a video addressing your questions.

Result:

Hi pete! I have a qns, lets say for example we are looking to long and we’re looking for “no supply candle”.

However we do not have one but a few of it, which of the “no supply candle” do we look to have a break and close above?

Would it be the first or the last “no supply candle”?

thanks.

That is a excellent example. Thanks for that.

Gang of Four’s Plan to Enslave Europeans Under Economic Empire | GreeneWave …From wednesday, before the meeting.

“The plan quickly establishes a new European banking union, giving the European Central Bank (ECB) authority over EU banks”

Check mate. The consolidation of power into the hands of unelected bankers continues.

Can anyone explain what has happened this week? Vsa was the whole week a week of accumillation?

Within the seven pages there was not one mention of freedom, liberty or law, but no less than 25 times did it mention – “strength,” “strong,” and “stability."-GreenWave

Lol, so the euro is saved but with force of security?
-Omar