Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Took this long on the 5min EURUSD T/F following down move with some buying coming into the market. Entered after confirmation of the No Supply, First Arrow. Unable to save a picture with the text written on the screen??? Never had this problem before, not sure whats happen but youll get the idea.

Update. Up, up & away

Closed half the trade at 1.26055 and locked the rest BE +5. Joining Pete`s room for the first time should be good

Changed the stop to a trailing stop 2nd target out at 1.26165. Good PIPS TONIGHT

To enter the live meeting now: Webinar | GoToWebinar and enter ID number 795-938-338

Hi Steve,

I am just curious, would the first NS marked on my chart been a better entry? Good trade btw. :slight_smile:

Hi Trizone,

That first blue bar surrounded by the yellow is not a no supply bar your have marked a bullish bar. The no supply bar has to be bearish with a bullish confirmation bar that closes above the no supply bar. Check out Petes No Demand/No Supply video mate.It`s all there.

Thanks for putting me straight Steve, totally missed thatā€¦ lol :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=steveleg;368820] Took this long on the 5min EURUSD T/F following down move with some buying coming into the market. Entered after confirmation of the No Supply, First Arrow. Unable to save a picture with the text written on the screen??? Never had this problem before, not sure whats happen but youll get the idea.

Nice trade Steve. One thing for others to see for extra confirmation or higher probability - whichever way you like to see it. You have picked the high volume climactic reversal there nicely and it moved up and then retraced - the Automatic Rally point. Your No Supply confirmation came in just after pushing through that automatic rally, which is also quite important. I assume (as we have spoken for a while together on an off with this) that you had this drawn up :slight_smile: It also has hit the daily pivot nicely as well. Probably good time if you wanted to take some profit and lock breakeven, so then the rest of the trade is free for you :slight_smile:

Very nice trade :cool:

Hey trizone,
If you are having any trouble with the NS/ND candles, the way I remember is that Supply equals Selling and Demand Drives price up.
If you are interested, PPF posted a fantastic indicator that gives an alert for any upcoming NS/ND candles and paints them on the screen when they confirm. Quite a valuable indy to make sure you donā€™t accidentally make a mistake. Go to search at the top of the page and search on NS/ND or PurplePatch Forex. He is very knowledgeable. As for Steves comment on Petes videos, I couldnā€™t reccommend them high enough :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tips Tassiefx, I will search for the indicator too. :slight_smile:

Excellent webinar Peteā€¦thanx a ton mateā€¦

Did you record it? The webinar? :eek:

Pete, Great webinar! I just started this thread and VSA about a month ago. Iā€™ve read through ā€œThe Undeclared Secrets that Drive the Stock Marketā€ by Tom Williams and I have read through page 270 of the predecessor thread to this one (1500 pips per monthā€¦), and Iā€™ve started viewing your videos. The webinar really helps to get the book, video, and thread principles to ā€œgelā€. I can guarantee you that I wonā€™t remember all that you covered; Iā€™m just too new at it to get all the details at once. But I got a lot out of the webinar, so thanks very much.

I opened a practice account yesterday with Forex.com and couldnā€™t find volume. So I asked them where it is. Got the usual answer that there is no true volume. When I told the girl I was studying with a group (you) who uses tick volume successfully, she just reiterated that it couldnā€™t possibly work. Lol, closed mind.

haha, love it. I use a demo from IBFX for volume and nothing else. You will see variations among broker feeds.

And speaking of BSā€¦Iā€™m really believing this less and less over time. Referring to Banks:

ā€œThe big banks are the primary price makers in forex. [B]That doesnā€™t mean, however, that they can move the bid/ask strictly of their own accord[/B]. They have to react to the demands of the market. The big banks are in direct competition with each other for transactional flow business, and thereā€™s so much pricing information available to customers these days, that banks cannot get far out of line with each other or risk losing business.ā€

2 ways to manipulate price. Taking large trades, that are planned to fail for a greater reward, or just plain manipulationā€¦price movement that is not a result of trading activity. You be the judge.

can this even be done in a 4 trillion a day exchange business

Yes, it can. Most often, smart money acts in synch with each other, however, there are times when that does not happen and a big player (one of the supposed SM) gets nailed tot he wall. Did you happen to read about the $2Billion dollar loss made by JP Morgan in a 40 day period. Google $2 Billion Dollar Loss and have a read. Truly stunning, but that is an example of when SM gets it wrong. Notice also how May did not make too much sense in regards to ā€œnormal VSAā€ Apparent climactic volumes not stopping the down move on the EU. Fear about the Eurozone was hitting fever pitch with the Greek elections and the unknown fallout. Looks like it nailed more than the herd that month (Yes, May nailed me as well).

Link to one of the articles about JP Morgan The 2 Billion Dollar Loss By JP Morgan Is Just A Preview Of The Coming Collapse Of The Derivatives Market

Hey can yoy post a screen shot of what your talking about on the eu, is it that large pinbar and then the down move that followed?

If I did my quick math right, thatā€™s in the tens of millions per second. Not really much when were taking about quick stop hunts and such. Anyway, I thought it was a good topic for discussion. No trade todayā€¦holiday, but figure I will be looking to buy low tomorrow, weā€™ll see.

Came across this while surfing around: Learn To Trade Forex With Smart Money ā€“ Part 2 | Facebook

Here is a 1hr I saved out from 16th May.

You will see that I marked up a climactic candle. prior to that, there was another high volume rejection. The candle following the ā€œSVā€ marked candle was a bit indecisive, but did close bullish. However, I was a bit nervous with the still pretty high volume and subsequent amount of sellers there still. As you see in the chart, this stopping volume failed and the price kept going down. This was a repeat throughout May, which nailed a lot of traders. I lost nearly 5% in May myself. 1.6% to go and will have covered the losses in May :slight_smile:
I hope the chart and explanation helps. If not, ask again and Iā€™ll see if I can help :slight_smile:

yes i remember these events. hmm even sm have to go vsa way.

wow. thats really printing moneyā€¦ :22: